Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! (74655 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by pxjosh(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
God bless you UEFA!!

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal?
Osheeeeeeee!!

Emperorkross.. tongue
Oga smellymouth, I saw one poster for Samsung galaxy mini j1, with advert pic of someone that looked like you. Was it you?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by MidasTouche01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
But why Arsenal dey get bad luck like this na

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by paradigmshift(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
real Madrid always playing cheap teams right from time but Barcelona Na death throw
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by collinometricx: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dis draw don der mk mhi take shayo... Y always us arsenal

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Chukzii(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arsenal vs Bayern again lols I swear uefa hates Aresene Wenger, make I hear say these draws no dey fixed, even Bayern themselves knew. But as I Man u fan I could guess we'd play St. Etienne, for uefa mind, who won't like a Pogba vs Pogba matchup.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by fecosequence(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Leicester and Man city really got lucky

I can't help but cry for Wenger grin
Leicester vs sevilla ..pls no joke with sevilla for anything uefa ..
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ddippset(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
arsenal are cursed. its obvious even if they had placed second they would have met barca cus PSG is playing barca.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Kingsley1000(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
They are the richest club in the world,with money u can do and undo
paradigmshift:
real Madrid always playing cheap teams right from time but Barcelona Na death throw
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Reference(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anything that will prevent the extension of Wenger's contract is welcome. Wenger is the sole reason why Arsenal is not better seeded, with recurrent jaundiced performances at the knock-out stage. To avoid Bayern you need to be a Bayern, consistent top performances at the business end, not the satisfaction of just qualifying.

And if anyone thinks the likes of Hector Bellerin and Theo-Theo can win the big-eared trophy, then his aparment must be on the same street with Wenger, in the town of El-dorado, Cloud Cookoo land.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by xynerise: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arsenal journey in the Champions league ends in the round of 16 season in season out grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by seriousstudies: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gobe is when u struggle to finish top of your group and u still Bayern munich in the next round... Chaiiiiii Arsenal......

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Napoli? Real Madrid don commot UCL be that

When marcelo like to overlap?

Insigne go use carvajal shine cross infield to unmarked callejon tire

Hamsik wey sabi shoot?

Diawara wey dey spread ball like butter?

Zielinski wey dey play like mad man
Chaii

What will crown it up is if milik returns b4 d match
undecided
Clap for yourself , they play like this why are they not top of the SERIE A table ?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by TeamSimple(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

What will worsen everything is who psg will face grin

See easy draw for man city
did you just call monaco easy draw for mancity?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by nasiodamus(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
oga just shut up if you can't prove my facts wrong
a lawendoski,robben and Costa attack a Vidal,muller,Alonso and thiago midfield and with alaba hummels boatang and lahm at defence with neuer at goal...with kimmich,ribery,coman and javi matinez..bros no hope for arsenal and remember ancelloti is a champions league winning coach,no hope for arsenal abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by davibid: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Someone cannot even finish first in peace again. We top group, they bring Bayern, we come second, they bring Barça. UEFA, which one una dey na? angry

Take heart my dear there's always next season grin

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ichommy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
xynerise:
Arsenal journey in the Champions league ends in the round of 16 season in season out grin

Bros, I don taya. Haba.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Agimor(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arsenal dem swear give una
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by giwish(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Merrybet yeah
Una dey use 'name' judge club lols
Go check out their gameplay
Compare with madrid wey dey rely on ramos for 89th minute headers
+cr7 (all time greatest footballer) old age don dey show
madrid hater spotted,always bringing unreasonable stats
madrid go beat hell komot der body,no b only napoli,na juventus
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Adedotuntemi: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arsenal is out of champion league by this draw
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by chronique(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
UEFA nor dey fear God. Why give Arsenal Bayern again? Finish first na problem. Finish second sef na problem. If they don't want us to be playing in the champions league again, let them let us know.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Greenbullet(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
faaz24:
grin grin grin grin
I own this pic mhenn.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
teehay45:
Thank God we got Napoli, buh i Would have preferred Arsenal or leicester
confirmed #MADRIDISTA. #HALAMADRID
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by adisaigbo1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Someone cannot even finish first in peace again. We top group, they bring Bayern, we come second, they bring Barça. UEFA, which one una dey na? angry
Crying in advance for Arsenal

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nature8(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Lol.. sorry guy, join Chelsea and be happy again.. grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
pxjosh:
Oga smellymo.uth, I saw one poster for Samsung galaxy mini j1, with advert pic of someone that looked like you. Was it you?

Nah, it wasn't me bruh.

But if Samsung comes with the endorsement, ayam ready forrit.. cheesy
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Smellymouth: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
suzan404:
angry what?

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by baby8ace(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some quote my word,dis season arsenal will beat bayern munich,and qualify.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by justicejay(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
vickertony:
Really??what did you smoke this morning bro.......... man shitty that concede goals like what i don't know, if shitty meet dortmund, then prepare for city's Burial. tongue
Take a chill pill.
Oya answer this first to know where to start with you before city's ahead ache knocked you down.
Are you playing bayern in the next round?
Or you are the type that play Thursday night football?
Or na only weekend you dey play?
Which category do you fall into?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=51861913][/quote]Na thunder go fire your left yansh angry angry angry
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Troubleking: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:

Na so we see am o. In fact when Chelsea's technical director, Michael Emenalo was interviewed after the draw, this is what he had to say:

" Drawing shooting star is a tough draw but we are excited by the challenge. They have players like Phillip Asuquo who can do a lot of damage on the wing as well as Wasiu Jimoh and Sunday Adetunji who can score goals.

The atmosphere generated by the fans in the Lekan Salami Stadium is always very impressive and we have to be at the top of our game to beat them. Hopefully we can put ourselves in a good position after the first game in Ibadan and then finish the job in London."

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Sanchez01: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Madrid might be the first team to carry champions league back to back...
I'm telling you grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Smellymouth: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
suzan404:
Na thunder go fire your left yansh angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.