Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently (891 Views)

Business Idea Needed / A Business Idea Needed For An Empty Land. / Business Idea Needed(#400k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by NBossConcept: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
I was privileged to meet and sit with a very top government official today in his house. Due to the uncertainty of job opportunities these days, he asked me to come up with any good business idea or invention that will generate money and he is ready to finance it.

Please if you have anything on the table, let me know so that we form a partnership and I present it to him. This is 100% sure connection please

2 Likes

Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by fredlasisi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Add me on wattsapp 08096299788 for great business ideas...
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by SaintChukz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
NBossConcept:
I was privileged to meet and sit with a very top government official today in his house. Due to the uncertainty of job opportunities these days, he asked me to come up with any good business idea or invention that will generate money and he is ready to finance it.
Please if you have anything on the table, let me know so that we form a partnership and I present it to him. This is 100% sure connection please
I already sent you a PM(Private Message). Please do reply or kindly drop your Whatsapp contact for me to reach you.
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by LordEzkid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
I am into series of online networking platform which is really paying and scam free and I will even show you my evidence of transaction deposits and that of other members who has benefited so far, so as to clear your doubt and boost your confidence about it and also you will be given detailed infomation and orientation about how the platforms works free of charge.

I would have to post the links to the various platform here so you can visit and see for yourself; but am scared of being banned as it might be against NL rules.

You can reachout to me on whatsapp with 08071226523. Just chat me up with the word 'I am interested' and you can also specify that you got my number from Nairaland so I can easily identify and attend to you ASAP. See you at the top!
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by NBossConcept: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
LordEzkid:
I am into series of online networking platform which is really paying and scam free and I will even show you my evidence of transaction deposits and that of other members who has benefited so far, so as to clear your doubt and boost your confidence about it and also you will be given detailed infomation and orientation about how the platforms works free of charge.

I would have to post the links to the various platform here so you can visit and see for yourself; but am scared of being banned as it might be against NL rules.

You can reachout to me on whatsapp with 08071226523. Just chat me up with the word 'I am interested' and you can also specify that you got my number from Nairaland so I can easily identify and attend to you ASAP. See you at the top!

Thanks for your info, but honestly I don't think this is what I can present to a man like that. He will no want to hear online business. I need something physical that can generate revenue on a regular basis. Most of these men love to invest in hotels, plaza and stuffs of such nature that is a physical life time investment and that's what am looking for, a business that will be a physical investment which he is ready to invest millions into.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by Isholaade2895(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Haulaging(trailer business) is very profitable. For more info on to go abt it send me a pm
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let me think of something.
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by grownaira: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
NBossConcept:

Vegetable oil production.
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by digitite: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
https://runitrade.com/ This will prove handy overtime.
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by mrsage(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Transportation business. Bus rental service

Coaster buses and Toyota Hiace buses strictly for hire. The demand is huge.

This is what I'm into.

1 Like

Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by justayo: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
fish farming, charcoal export and agro allied commodities export and supply to multinational Company.Whatsapp 08053351537. Financials wit viability analysis available
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by LordEzkid(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
NBossConcept:

Thanks for your info, but honestly I don't think this is what I can present to a man like that. He will no want to hear online business. I need something physical that can generate revenue on a regular basis. Most of these men love to invest in hotels, plaza and stuffs of such nature that is a physical life time investment and that's what am looking for, a business that will be a physical investment which he is ready to invest millions into.

Aright bro! I wish you luck in dat and pray God gives u a business idea of that kind. Goodluck!
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by opejole: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
NBossConcept:

what about opening a big unisex salon wit market beside it and bringing in Laptops 4rm Dubai
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by godfrey01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
a well equiped ICT centre... were you will be coaching students.. but this depends on your level of expertise in ICT... its my field but no funds yet to open my own centre... so currently i am still under a big reputable ICT centre where I teach students on all the usage of all manners of computer softwares to their daily life and businessses

1 Like

Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by easylife2wealth: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
I am in to Aluminium roofing business and it is very lucrative one, if he can invest in corogation of the products. Well call me for more details 08095936512 or 08085781009
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by 2sexynet: 2:49am On Dec 13, 2016
godfrey01:
a well equiped ICT centre... were you will be coaching students.. but this depends on your level of expertise in ICT... its my field but no funds yet to open my own centre... so currently i am still under a big reputable ICT centre where I teach students on all the usage of all manners of computer softwares to their daily life and businessses

OP, key into this.
Re: Serious Business Idea Needed Urgently by EFGH: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Soya beans oils milling company or soap productions company. If you are interested call me on 09098879220. I can guarantee you of high return on investment with either of those companies.

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds Designer And Installer Contact Needed / N97M FRAUD: Fidelity Bank Manager, Husband Re-arraigned! / Drywall Metal Stud, Metal Profile by Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.