Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Okonjo-Iweala With Liberian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala With Liberian President (374 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-Iweala With Liberian President by NOIConnect(f): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
An amazing week spent in Côte d'Ivoire and Liberia.

In Côte d'Ivoire, looking at the impact on children of the government's work on immunization supported by Gavi.

In Liberia, in the village with President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf talking agriculture with farmers

Pictures: At the field and in the village with Madam President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of #Liberia

Re: Okonjo-Iweala With Liberian President by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Baby Ngozi

Let me reserve my comments for now

But you know try for our economy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala With Liberian President by EteEdoho: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Our mummy aka Mama-Africa,you dont have choice,you either run for presidency or i will personally come after you. Hear me clear,you have got no choice!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala With Liberian President by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
EteEdoho:
Our mummy aka Mama-Africa,you dont have choice,you either run for presidency or i will personally come after you. Hear me clear,you have got no choice!

Supported. But she needs a stronghand Deputy to ward off corrupt businessmen and influential politicians who were behind her in the pressure to disburse looted funds at last administration.

(1) (Reply)

APC Must Brace Up For Harder Challenges, Dogara Tells Oyegun / Nigeria ’ S 6 Year Old Comedienne Emmauella Samuel Gets Featured On CNN ! / Obanikoro,abati,realffk, And Co In A Group Pics At EFCC Detention Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.