Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) (36397 Views)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Sansanja: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin I love them both
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by richteam(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Couple worth emulating... God bless you the more
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by ajakpe: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations soyinka is back 2 9Ja
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by DozieInc(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by oluangelkay(f): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
vidicsky:
LOVELY COUPLE
Like Us grin
vidicsky:
LOVELY COUPLE
Like Us
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
i don't know how else to save you from that .....
Anyway here below is him in the states cheesy grin
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Adonbelivit... shocked

How come it's Nigerians in diaspora that appreciate our culture more than home based?? This is the first time I'm hearing this from a Nigerian man

Here is a former mod that was so strict that she banned me till 2022 on my previous moniker all because i flirted with her in 2014. Hungerbad, the babalawo that helped you with your juju on ishilove is really potent. Kindly fuucck her well if u are fortunate to wife her. She likes big dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by demolaxl(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Candycrusher:

Here is a former mod that was so strict that she banned me till 2022 on my previous moniker all because i flirted with her in 2014. Hungerbad, the babalawo that helped you with your juju on ishilove is really potent. Kindly fuucck her well if u are fortunate to wife her. She likes big dick

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by ayesco202(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mr Kelani, a distinguished movie director. wink
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by totorimi: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
slurryeye:
Prof has shown the internet gossip that he doesn't care about America. He left has he promised, and he has been enjoying himself since he went back home. Nothing internet millipedes like the guy below me will say that matters

...because all lizards are lying prostrate on the floor,how can we tell which one is having stomach ache. Do you expect him to start telling you he regrets his comments. Is it not the wahala of naija that took him to America in the first place. Has the wahala cleared away now. I don't think so. Today the man is with oni, another day he is giving press statement, now with Amnode just trying his best to be visible to show that he belongs even in naija. Meanwhile thr day he sneaked into the country there was no public holixay declared neither eas there any red carpet welcome.
He must tear that hrrrn card to show he is a man or beg Jagabam to give him something to do under Ambode govt brcause this place doesnt take nonsense from anybody be you who.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by demolaxl(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Chimoski87(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
UR Money. Is a new crypto currency (digital money). It has the fastest growing community of users. This is because, when you join the community, you will be allocated free 2000 coins.

UR is currently worth 1.25 cents per coin. Due to its fast growth of users, it is anticipated to worth over $10 per coin in the next year.

After joining the community, you can massively grow your wealth by inviting friends and family via your invite link. And even more wealth when they also invite other friends and family. You will keep earning from their invites, even to the tenth generation.

The simple logic is, acquire when value is low, store, and sell when its high. Enough of the sermon. Now let's do some calculation.

Assuming you register, receive your 2000 coins, and decides not to invite anybody. After one year at $10.

2000×10=$20000.
(#7,000,000). For a $0 investment.

Now, when you invite only two people, that also invites 2 persons each, and continuous. From the calculator in the website, You will have at least 148,000 coins. Now calculate.

148000×10=$1,480,000
(#518,000,000)naira.
Still for $0 investment.
Will be much bigger, with higher number of invites. Let's say 5 persons. Heavens will be your limit.
I think it is so worth giving a try. Make that wise decision now.

Click link to register.
https://ur.technology/?r=dpPQ4

Use Chimoski87 as your referrers full name.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
emmaak2:

Everyone should be careful during this festive
season,I don't usually share this kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while she went back
inside to continue with what she was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he added something
inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki
without the aboki's knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it
,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that slippers.
He rushed down and demanded that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other and the whole
compound was alerted including myself.
We literally had to use force for him to wear the
slippers and immediately he placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely festive period
If i tell you waka now, i make mistake? Lols you caught me....i read it with serious concentration...
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
E clear say kori don catch Soyinka,wida dressing like Aladdin na.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by jovitagold(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
nice
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Believe7(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Its okay.. Seen
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Arewa12: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Beautiful

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by obontami: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
this woman is a sweet person. I listened to her Interview with husband on inspiration FM some weeks back. I was totally blown away.

beautiful woman smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Chukzy44(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Happy people #meanwhile to other serious matters,so this kind thing dey for Niger :ofriends you ought to see this,it got me screaming, like I'm still screaming right now,chaii... ..
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by slurryeye: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
totorimi:

...because all lizards are lying prostrate on the floor,how can we tell which one is having stomach ache. Do you expect him to start telling you he regrets his comments. Is it not the wahala of naija that took him to America in the first place. Has the wahala cleared away now. I don't think so. Today the man is with oni, another day he is giving press statement, now with Amnode just trying his best to be visible to show that he belongs even in naija. Meanwhile thr day he sneaked into the country there was no public holixay declared neither eas there any red carpet welcome.
He must tear that hrrrn card to show he is a man or beg Jagabam to give him something to do under Ambode govt brcause this place doesnt take nonsense from anybody be you who.

Have you ever seen Prof takes political position? Government after government had begged him to take a portfolio, and he has thrown it back in their faces every single time. When no one could raise their face up to look Abacha, prof criticized his government, and dared him. You must be too young or not vast enough to know that prof created the Nigeria road safety, if he wanted then, he would have taken the minister of transportation. He is intellectually wealthy, and he doesn't need Ambode or Tinubu to live his life. He's not dead, so your idea of declaring holiday when he came into Nigeria is as silly as it sounds. As far as prof is concerned, you are just an internet millipede that no one knows.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by bluejean(f): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Beautiful people,especially the women. It has been a long while I saw a gathering of well dressed /well covered Nigerian women.

Ishilove come here and learn how to dress like a Nigerian lady. You are not bringing all those torn jeans,faded jeans,yansh hugging skirts,tight shirts,slit skirts,bweast showing shirts and catapult pants to my house.

And don't even throw that i am educated,and needs to be trendy at me.

Buba and Iro Sexy all day.

U got m cracking wit dt "catapult pant" stunt u pulled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by yipata: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2016
mujybee:
I must make it i swear so that i can wine and dine with multi-millionairas

ah, oma shey oh... Hmnnn, somo re abi OMO
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by totorimi: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2016
slurryeye:

Have you ever seen Prof takes political position? Government after government had begged him to take a portfolio, and he has thrown it back in their faces every single time. When no one could raise their face up to look Abacha, prof criticized his government, and dared him. You must be too young or not vast enough to know that prof created the Nigeria road safety, if he wanted then, he would have taken the minister of transportation. He is intellectually wealthy, and he doesn't need Ambode or Tinubu to live his life. He's not dead, so your idea of declaring holiday when he came into Nigeria is as silly as it sounds. As far as prof is concerned, you are just an internet millipede that no one knows.

See me see wahala o, the man made a public declaration that doesn't portray him as intelligent. How can he utter such what was his objective. Was he trying to influence the American voter's decision. He is not a citizen therefore cannot vote why not shutup and observe, he thought he was too relevant or maybe he thought he was in naija where he can talk anyhow.
Talking about standing up to Abacha at least i understand he fled to this same USA when Abacha decided it was time to give him the VIP treatment. Now that he has used his mouth to close that opportunity he dare not try Bubu in fact he will be too glad to take up any political appointment to show Trump that he too belong.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by slurryeye: 2:13am On Dec 13, 2016
totorimi:

See me see wahala o, the man made a public declaration that doesn't portray him as intelligent. How can he utter such what was his objective. Was he trying to influence the American voter's decision. He is not a citizen therefore cannot vote why not shutup and observe, he thought he was too relevant or maybe he thought he was in naija where he can talk anyhow.
Talking about standing up to Abacha at least i understand he fled to this same USA when Abacha decided it was time to give him the VIP treatment. Now that he has used his mouth to close that opportunity he dare not try Bubu in fact he will be too glad to take up any political appointment to show Trump that he too belong.

The reason why Soyinka is who he is, is that unlike you and millions of internet millipedes like you, he expresses himself whenever he feels like something is not right whether the whole world likes it or not. In Fela's Observation no be crime track, he said "Tell me why I go get ear I no go hear, Tell me why I go get mouth I no go talk". No matter what you think about Trump, the fact still remain that during his campaign, he made some racist, misogynistic, bigotry statements, and Soyinka being who he is with his ideological core values disassociated himself with America government if Trump is elected president. He proved his words by leaving America the moment Trump was elected their president.
Talking about Abacha, If not for the likes of Soyinka and Nadeco that kept the fire burning against Abacha regime, only God knows where Nigeria will be by now.
People like you that haven't been outside Nigeria think America is some sort of paradise. I can't stop laughing at this "he used his mouth to close that opportunity" grin. Just to enlighten you a little bit, since its inception in 1901, there are 881 individuals that have won Nobel Laureate till date, out of this 881 individuals, at least half of them if not more are late. This implies that there are just about 500 individuals out of 7 billion people in the world that have the award. If one of the awardee decided to reside in any country of his choice, do you think such country won't be willing to offer him residency. Like I said when people where daring prof to leave after Trump was elected, I said if prof wants, it will just take him some hours drive to enter Canada. With all certainty, Canadian government will give him permanent resident in less than 6 months. Soyinka is not just some unknown moniker like you on Nairaland, he is the only black African nobel laureate in literature and one of the most respected black face in the world.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Culin(f): 2:34am On Dec 13, 2016
emmaak2:
Everyone should be careful during this festive season,I don't usually share this kind of stories but this happened before my eyes Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed him stay in the compound while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing ,while he was fixing her slippers,he added something inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki without the aboki's knowledge....when he was done he called her to come take her slippers that he had finished stitching it,she came out of her apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it ,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs "don't put your leg in that slippers. He rushed down and demanded that the aboki should wear the slippers first but the aboki refused ,one thing led to other and the whole compound was alerted including myself. We literally had to use force for him to wear the slippers and immediately he placed his leg my friend guess what....... The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew am well Have a lovely festive period
mtcheew rubbish
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by totorimi: 5:16am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=slurryeye post=51878150]

The reason why Soyinka is who he is, is that unlike you and millions of internet millipedes like you, he expresses himself whenever he feels like something is not right whether the whole world likes it or not. In Fela's Observation no be crime track, he said "Tell me why I go get ear I no go hear, Tell me why I go get mouth I no go talk". No matter what you think about Trump, the fact still remain that during his campaign, he made some racist, misogynistic, bigotry statements, and Soyinka being who he is with his ideological core values disassociated himself with America government if Trump is elected president. He proved his words by leaving America the moment Trump was elected their president.
Talking about Abacha, If not for the likes of Soyinka and Nadeco that kept the fire burning against Abacha regime, only God knows where Nigeria will be by now.
People like you that haven't been outside Nigeria think America is some sort of paradise. I can't stop laughing at this "he used his mouth to close that opportunity" grin. Just to enlighten you a little bit, since its inception in 1901, there are 881 individuals that have won Nobel Laureate till date, out of this 881 individuals, at least half of them if not more are late. This implies that there are just about 500 individuals out of 7 billion people in the world that have the award. If one of the awardee decided to reside in any country of his choice, do you think such country won't be willing to offer him residency. Like I said when people where daring prof to leave after Trump was elected, I said if prof wants, it will just take him some hours drive to enter Canada. With all certainty, Canadian government will give him permanent resident in less than 6 months. Soyinka is not just some unknown moniker like you on Nairaland, he is the only black African nobel laureate in literature and one of the most respected black face in the world.[/quot

We are still saying the samething albeit from different angle, the man prof said he will tear his green card if Trump wins, Trump won he didnt tear the green card instead the story changed to he has thrown it away. Look Mr Man, I dont care what you think but for me if a man given such high honor can not weigh what he wants to say before uttering it then he is not to be trusted. The unwarranted comments he made was uncalled for, yes because he was not a citizen he just an ordinary immigrant a permanent resident or a green card holder. What he did was tantamount to inciting the public. Elsewhere he will be shot for treason but because he is in a free country where anybody and everybody including immigrants can open their mouth and say anything he is here today. He knows it that he goofed rather than apologize to president elect Trump and the Americans he ran back here and now he is everywhere attending every occassion, signs of idleness dont you think. I wont respond to you again because I can see you are one of them brain washed zombies who can not look beyond your nose.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by 2shur: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
who gives a fhuck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.