Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) (36395 Views)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by blackprowler: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Adonbelivit... shocked

How come it's Nigerians in diaspora that appreciate our culture more than home based?? This is the first time I'm hearing this from a Nigerian man

And you will believe you've said something now. Why are Nigerians so dumb?
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Ishilove: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2016
blackprowler:

And you will believe you've said something now. Why are Nigerians so dumb?
It is too early to be asking stupid questions, but i'll humour you. You're a Nigerian so that makes you as dumb as the next person in your hood, and that same dumbness is what has spurred this very _imbecilic statement you have made above.

I trust I have answered your question. Do have a very unpleasant day, and kindly don't quote me again because you will be thoroughly ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by MidasTouche01(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

It is to early to be asking stupid questions, but i'll humour you. You're a Nigerian so that makes you as dumb as the next person in your hood, so that dumbness is what has spurred this very dumb statement you have made.

Chisos, mama gat no chill at all...

#epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Ishilove: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Chisos, mama gat no chill at all...

#epic
Midas darling! I trust you had a restful holiday? Stay safe dear. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by MidasTouche01(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Midas darling! I trust you had a restful holiday? Stay safe dear. smiley

Yes I did ma'am wink
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by blackprowler: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

It is too early to be asking stupid questions, but i'll humour you. You're a Nigerian so that makes you as dumb as the next person in your hood, so that dumbness is what has spurred this very _imbecilic statement you have made above.

I trust I have answered your question. Do have a very unpleasant day, and kindly don't quote me again because you will be thoroughly ignored.

Hehe. My point is proven. Thank God oyibo has helped us with a medium to tell people what they don't want to hear, although Nigerians never fail to use whatever power they may have to reverse it. I don't know: are you not a mod?
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Olusola424(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Silentscreamer:
See how old olu jacobs is now.. I remember watching him in d movie onome. Still young and handsome back then

Do u mean he is no more handsome?
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by mujybee(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
yipata:

ah, oma shey oh... Hmnnn, somo re abi OMO
egbon ori yin buru
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by rodriquez1: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
work and study in malaysia low tuition fees send all enquiries to netinfo64@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Rocks Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / RMD Celebrates 53rd Birthday-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.