Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Seun You Need To Work On This... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun You Need To Work On This... (1731 Views)

Seun You Are Religionist! / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / Movie Crew Wanted,i Need Help On A Movie I Want To Work On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Seun(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
We use it for admin stuff, I guess, because it's a comprehensive search. I'm sorry that it isn't working for most people.
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Drienzia: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
We use it for admin stuff, I guess, because it's a comprehensive search. I'm sorry that it isn't working for most people.
angry meaning there's nothing you can do about the SEARCH issue?
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Seun(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Drienzia:
angry meaning there's nothing you can do about the SEARCH issue?
There are thing we can do to improve it but that will come at a cost.
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Drienzia: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
There are thing we can do to improve it but that will come at a cost.
Pls try... Because nairaland is not only a forum to us, its part of us now...
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by dejt4u(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Drienzia:
Over the time, I have tried searching things on this forum and the result ain't just accurate... Why na?

How can someone search University of Benin, and you'd start seeing every thing concerning university? University this university that.. Or searching for Delta state, and you'd see ... State of emergency... State ..state and state...

Pls try and see to this... cry
Lalaticlala ...talk to ur boss
this is very simple. Next time try google.. You can actually search for anything on nairaland through google.

Just add ''site:nairaland.com'' before whatever thing you are searching for. E.g type this;

site:nairaland.com university of benin

you are good to go. Helpful? Yay or nay?

1 Like

Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Drienzia: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
dejt4u:
this is very simple. Next time try google.. You can actually search for anything on nairaland through google.

Just add ''site:nairaland.com'' before whatever thing you are searching for. E.g type this;

site:nairaland.com university of benin

you are good to go. Helpful? Yay or nay?

Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Seun(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
I changed a setting on our CDN and since then it appears as if the "too many redirects" issue has been resolved. Can anyone confirm this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Icecream4U(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Seun:
if I changed a setting on our CDN and since then it appears as if the "too many redirects" issue has been resolved. Can anyone confirm this?
yea, true that
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by juicydiceyjoe(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Seun:
I changed a setting on our CDN and since then it appears as if the "too many redirects" issue has been resolved. Can anyone confirm this?

It is still yet to be resolved on my phone.
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by Seun(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:

It is still yet to be resolved on my phone.
Try clearing your cookies and cache. What network are you on, what browser and phone?
Re: Seun You Need To Work On This... by juicydiceyjoe(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Seun:
Try clearing your cookies and cache. What network are you on, what browser and phone?
Okay, that solved it. Kudos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Annoying Sound? / . / Saraki Acknowledges Receipt Of Buhari’s Resumption Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.