Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? (659 Views)

My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Move over women with the D-cups and bigger, science says men prefer firm boobs more than they do big boobs.

A recent scientific study carried out in four different locations; Brazil, Cameroon, Czech Republic and Namibia, revealed this preference.
While the sample size is small, it is telling nonetheless. And the scientists are looking to carry out further studies on the two parameters, breast size and firmness, which, taken together, may help to explain the relatively large variation in women’s breast sizes.

While the sample size is small, it is telling nonetheless. And the scientists are looking to carry out further studies on the two parameters, breast size and firmness, which, taken together, may help to explain the relatively large variation in women’s breast sizes.

For now, do you agree with this study’s findings or should they find a seat somewhere at the back and keep quiet?

Source: http://vianaija.com/2016/12/scientists-say-what-matters-is-the-shape-of-her-boobs-not-the-size-true-or-false/

Re: What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? by Tallesty1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
What matters to me is different from what matters to scientists
Re: What Matters Is The Shape Of Her Boobs Not The Size "Scientis" How True Is This? by ramdris(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
And since when all the guys in the world appoints dat yeye Scinetist to be our spokes man? angry angry Size over shape anytime anyday... "Likes" if u r with me..

(1) (Reply)

Was He At Fault ??? / Knowledgeable Mature Advice Needed / Hollywood Sign Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.