Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West (26564 Views)

Breaking : Pdp Wins Rivers West Senatorial District / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Correct, the fact they speak Igbo and have Igbo names do not make Rivers an Igbo state.Sctoland speak English but they are not English even thought they have English names as well.

Exactly, same way there is no single yoruba man in kwara state/ilorin, kogi, and edo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
BestySam:

Ode! He's not even from Ikwerre.
We have so many variation of Igbo in Rivers State.
Name the variations. Hope you're from Rivers?
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
awa:

Ekpeye or whatever, check your history and educate people well
You might as well call the Edos yorubas then, this is why the yorubas dey flog una upadan so, U dont mind your own biz,Rivers sate Election dey put food 4 una table abi? Busy Bodies.By force we must be Igbos and Biafra when its clear like daylight we no follow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:

Are you a Nigerian?
undecided undecidedon bimi oooo.....tale miobo ma beleboto mi so....iwo e legbe.... kiss kiss kiss
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ovu4real: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
this story is false.
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by legendte(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sharming95:
undecided undecidedon bimi oooo.....tale miobo ma beleboto mi so....iwo e legbe.... kiss kiss kiss
??
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Femich18:
Nice one....As this went the way of PDP I know the PDP supporters won't cry foul now...Bunch of sour losers

when you are the loser?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Jenniferjames16: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sharming95:
oga try 2 day use dat indomie lyk stuff way go dash yhu upstair....wetin concern buhari with rivver run...abi him day run 4 senate again... undecided undecided
all dis yoruba bigots forming educated yet the most stupid people in nigeria.wetin concern buhari nd rivers have u forgotten no b rvstt moni make am president.pls enjoy ur useless president nd vice president and leave we the people of rivers alone.pdp is rivesstt go Bleep urself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
coolIgbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now that we have the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas. cool

Lagos is "No man's land"... grin

One Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by guiddoti: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dagaya:
South south is PDP and PDP is south south.
Save Edo of course.
Congrats to the good people of Rivers state for standing firm and defending their votes from the devourers ( Amaechi and Fg).
Every election from Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom to Cross rivers has been a back to back hit.

Congrats to PDP, now focus on good governance.
Wike ur the man
listen to me, If you guys no bow to APC Fulani now, I promise, you all will bow to PDP Fulani.
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Gratefulsoul(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Which of the senatorial seat Magnus Abe come win?
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by DerideGull(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now that we have the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas. cool

Most Yoruba, such as the poster of the above crap, are blinded to factual facts. Have you forgotten so soon that Yoruba did not only speak about their hatred for Ndigbo but joined in a war of extermination of Ndigbo in 1967. Bear in mind that Ndigbo are yet to pay back Yoruba in kind by joining any war of annihilation against Yoruba.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ufuosman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations to him. PDP all the way
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Doug07034780891(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
E don be for Amaechi......

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by bionixs: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Son of a loser
AkinPhysicist:
cool Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now that we have the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by bionixs: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
the cowards are already here
StupidAfonjas:
AFONJAS WILL SOON COME AND DERAIL THIS THREAD grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by betty202020(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
Child, go and have ur siesta before papa will flog you. so the Yorubas that contested elections in UK, USA and other countries of the world are owners of the respective countries?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
As Declared by iNEC, PDP won 2senatorial districts while APC won 1.
PDP won 10 house of reps APC 3
State houseof assembly PDP won 6 APC won 2.
Shame to amaechi

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

And as an SS Igbo, I will start by sending all your taxi brother away to Oshobo first, then all the Yoruba occupants in the OIL Companies will be sent packing to OSUN to go plant ''weed'' for export.... let see who will lose, bloody ingrates!!!.... You connive with Hausas to reap us but time is running against you bigots, greedy and self-centered SWners

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by zikter(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
sammhi:
It is a shame what is going on in this country
So Buhari cannot organize a free and fair election
It is finished ... we are fully back to OBJ PDP days where elections are a do or die affair
Shame on Buhari, DSS, IGp , INEC and Amina Zakari .
It is time someone takes full responsibility to end this show of shame . We can't go on like this
is it that you wanted them to announce APC as winner or what exactly are you bitter about? they announced apc , people cry foul, announce PDP same people cry foul.
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by drafael1: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=AkinPhysicist post=51864069] cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now that we have the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

And those of you liberal Yorubas that still believe you can reason with these sons/daughters of hatred the case of the honorable Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka should serve as caution for you. Uncle Wole sacrificed his freedom and well being for these people during the civil war. Ask yourself how they pay him back today? Their vile and incessant attack on Uncle Wole over his comments about Trump should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about these vermins. They are never satisfied. You can give them ALL of your possession but they will still continue to hate you as long as they know you are not a Ugandan.

hahahahahah.... So igbos na Ugandans.... Tanks for d info
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tags:
People Democratic Party (PDP)
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
Rivers East Senatorial District
Sen. George Sekibo
Rivers re-run: PDP wins East, West senatorial seats
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has won both Rivers East and West senatorial seats in last Saturday’s rerun election.
The Rivers East Senatorial candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. George Sekibo defeated his rival Chief Andrew Uchendu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to reclaim the senatorial seat, while Osinachukwu Ideozu, won the Rivers West senatorial district election.
Prof. Orji Onu Okumenkama, who is the Returning Officer for the Rivers East Senatorial District declared the result at Port Harcourt City Local Government Council amidst heavy security.
Okumenkama said that Sekibo scored 93098 votes to win Uchendu who scored 34193 votes in the senatorial election.
Ideozu was declared winner with 107,166 votes defeating Otelemaba Amachree of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who polled 48,898 votes.
Earlier before the result of the Rivers East was announced there was heavy shooting by security operatives who accompanied the governor of the state, Chief Nyesom Wike to the council headquarters.
The supporters and some candidates of the PDP in the election including Sekibo had taken over the Port Harcourt City council till the result was announced.
The PDP said that they were there based on information that the Minister of Transportation was on his way to come and hijack and doctor the result
Wike, had led hundreds of PDP members including His Chief of Staff, Mr. Emeka Woke, the Attorney General of the State, Emma Aguma, Uche Secondus, Chief Sergeant Awuse to the barricade the area.
Speaking at the Government House Port Harcourt after the result was declared, Wike, “I thank God for the strength and courage he has given to us in this election. We have really sacrificed. I know that freedom comes with sacrifice.
“Rivers people were murdered for just a simple legislative election. The federal government came with their might to conquer Rivers State, just because they want to win. They killed people because they want the state.
“The blood of those people they killed will be on their heads. States that cannot pay their workers salary and cannot carry out meaningful project in their states brought money to rig election in this state.
“They should be ashamed because they won one but we won two of the senatorial seats. They fought but God said, no way! Do not be intimidated. This will never happen in 2019. They have shown us that there is no democracy in Nigeria if not why not they conduct election the way it is been done in other countries.”

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Perfectionist11: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by kettle84(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now that we have the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

And those of you liberal Yorubas that still believe you can reason with these sons/daughters of hatred the case of the honorable Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka should serve as caution for you. Uncle Wole sacrificed his freedom and well being for these people during the civil war. Ask yourself how they pay him back today? Their vile and incessant attack on Uncle Wole over his comments about Trump should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about these vermins. They are never satisfied. You can give them ALL of your possession but they will still continue to hate you as long as they know you are not a Ugandan.

tell me the difference between the state of your heart and that of Abubakar al bagdadi the leader of the Islamic state.purge your heart of hatred first before accusing others of hatred.

The hatred biting you is a direct effect of endured years of hatred from your own end.

until you show love then love will be shown to you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by kettle84(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:
Osinachukwu? Thought they are no ibos in Rivers state?
now you know that PH is igbo land,now go and tell your people who have a different thinking because they have not crossed Ore.
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
now you know that PH is igbo land,now go and tell your people who have a different thinking because they have not crossed Ore.
See dem another one, claiming land upadan grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by awa(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
erico2k2:

You might as well call the Edos yorubas then, this is why the yorubas dey flog una upadan so, U dont mind your own biz,Rivers sate Election dey put food 4 una table abi? Busy Bodies.By force we must be Igbos and Biafra when its clear like daylight we no follow.

I don't know if Yorubas are flogging you but unfortunately if they are my sincere sympathy to you and your tribe.

Hate them or love them, what the Igbo nation have suffered in this entity called Nigeria, no other tribe might suffer it and still remain part of the nation Nigeria.
I am proud of them, they are bold in what they do.

You can choose which tribe you want to associate this man with. When we all go up North and there is religious crisis, they would kill him the same way they would any other Easterner.
By the way, I don't support the agitation for Biafra but true federalism or at worst Unitary system of Government.

Thanks and deal with the Yorubas flogging you because no Average igboman can be flogged by a Yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by toolf: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
what wrong with the man's right eye? sorri for reverians. one he-goat will quote me now, watch
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by awa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
kettle84:
tell me the difference between the state of your heart and that of Abubakar al bagdadi the leader of the Islamic state.purge your heart of hatred first before accusing others of hatred.

The hatred biting you is a direct effect of endured years of hatred from your own end.

until you show love then love will be shown to you.

Who his hatred epp Pretence their hallmark
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by messenger4891: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now in the era of the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

And those of you liberal Yorubas that still believe you can reason with these sons/daughters of hatred the case of the honorable Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka should serve as caution for you. Uncle Wole sacrificed his freedom and well being for these people during the civil war. Ask yourself how they pay him back today? Their vile and incessant attack on Uncle Wole over his comments about Trump should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about these vermins. They are never satisfied. You can give them ALL of your possession and even your freedom and life but they will still continue to hate you as long as they know you are not a Ugandan.

Those educated fools who say but in America anybody can run for any office anywhere. Nigeria is not America or Britain etc. We do not have the same historical context and cultural milieu. You cannot take the way of life of a foreign country and impose it ARTIFICIALLY on our culture. Should we also accept gay marriage because Americans accept it? Ugandans are hateful creatures and we do not want them having any form of political power in our ancestral homeland - if that is too difficult for you to comprehend that's your problem.

you outlined your points to establish discord and more hatred amongst Nigerian states. Anyway u just showed you are unintelligent and biased.Tomorrow u will condemn agitators of freedom .conclusively wisdom is a gift ,pray for one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nathan2016: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOU.....YOU are AFRAID OF IGBOS..... grin grin grin grin
AkinPhysicist:
cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now in the era of the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

And those of you liberal Yorubas that still believe you can reason with these sons/daughters of hatred the case of the honorable Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka should serve as caution for you. Uncle Wole sacrificed his freedom and well being for these people during the civil war. Ask yourself how they pay him back today? Their vile and incessant attack on Uncle Wole over his comments about Trump should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about these vermins. They are never satisfied. You can give them ALL of your possession and even your freedom and life but they will still continue to hate you as long as they know you are not a Ugandan.

Those educated fools who say but in America anybody can run for any office anywhere. Nigeria is not America or Britain etc. We do not have the same historical context and cultural milieu. You cannot take the way of life of a foreign country and impose it ARTIFICIALLY on our culture. Should we also accept gay marriage because Americans accept it? Ugandans are hateful creatures and we do not want them having any form of political power in our ancestral homeland - if that is too difficult for you to comprehend that's your problem.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Diamondqueen(f): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
hardywaltz:
Stale news
We are waiting for Andrew Uchendu (APC) to be declared winner.

Elder Chiwoka (APC) has already been declared winner of Emouha/Ikwerre Federal constituency.

Below are pictures of celebration in Elele Omagwa.

and you are happy, abi? You are proud of that failed party. What a shame. Don't ever complain of recession again. Na your type dey suffer dey smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.