Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West (26590 Views)

Breaking : Pdp Wins Rivers West Senatorial District / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by sportskid(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=AkinPhysicist post=51864069] cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now in the era of the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

And those of you liberal Yorubas that still believe you can reason with these sons/daughters of hatred the case of the honorable Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka should serve as caution for you. Uncle Wole sacrificed his freedom and well being for these people during the civil war. Ask yourself how they pay him back today? Their vile and incessant attack on Uncle Wole over his comments about Trump should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about these vermins. They are never satisfied. You can give them ALL of your possession and even your freedom and life but they will still continue to hate you as long as they know you are not a Ugandan.

Those educated fools who say but in America anybody can run for any office anywhere. Nigeria is not America or Britain etc. We do not have the same historical context and cultural milieu. You cannot take the way of life of a foreign country and impose it ARTIFICIALLY on our culture. Should we also accept gay marriage because Americans accept it? Ugandans are hateful creatures and we do not want them having any form of political power in our ancestral homeland - if that is too difficult for you to comprehend that's your problem.

I see that you are simply jealous of the Igbo race. You either put up or shut up. We bring development everywhere we go........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by tonquendo4u(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now in the era of the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

And those of you liberal Yorubas that still believe you can reason with these sons/daughters of hatred the case of the honorable Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka should serve as caution for you. Uncle Wole sacrificed his freedom and well being for these people during the civil war. Ask yourself how they pay him back today? Their vile and incessant attack on Uncle Wole over his comments about Trump should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about these vermins. They are never satisfied. You can give them ALL of your possession and even your freedom and life but they will still continue to hate you as long as they know you are not a Ugandan.

Those educated fools who say but in America anybody can run for any office anywhere. Nigeria is not America or Britain etc. We do not have the same historical context and cultural milieu. You cannot take the way of life of a foreign country and impose it ARTIFICIALLY on our culture. Should we also accept gay marriage because Americans accept it? Ugandans are hateful creatures and we do not want them having any form of political power in our ancestral homeland - if that is too difficult for you to comprehend that's your problem.

Kip kwayet.coward.hater.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool [b]Igbos have colonized Rivers State-even though this man will say he is Ikwerre and not Igbo. Yorubas MUST not allow them to do the same thing in the SW especially Lagos - soon they will start saying they are indigenes. USELESS Ugandans. Now in the era of the internet my fellow Yorubas are opening their eyes. We have seen their hateful hearts via the anonymity of the internet. If these people are not hateful creatures then we will not mind their presence - but they have shown their hands. Only a fool will allow his enemy inside his abode - the days of pretense are over. No more liberal Yorubanism. We cannot afford to have these hateful osus claiming political power in our ancestral homeland. We the present generation of Omo'Odua have a new agenda. Flogging them (when they perpetrate osu behavoir) like the honest people of Akure did is not enough. We must restructure our political system to protect and preserve our ancestral homeland.Our descendants will not forgive us if they wake up in a world where one osu Ugandan is claiming a SW state as state of origin. The days of pretense are over - we can all now see for ourselves.If you are a Ugandan and you quote me you are wasting your time - this message is for my fellow new generation Yorubas.[/b]

Rule 2

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Kindly take action

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nathan2016: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thats how they always think.....Those ingrate want one nigeria, but immediately they see an igbo man progressing in their state, jelously and hatred will fill their heart....the roads, light , everything this country have today is a progidy of oil in the south south.... but these ungrateful buffons will not see it this way..... igbo people come to your land,, rent your shop , pay taxes, while they site at home waiting for their lazy grandfather to die,,,,,.... every tribe in nigeria hates them,,,, y,,, becos they know in truth, they are never a competition but an easily sway failure,.....
GreatSE:

And as an SS Igbo, I will start by sending all your taxi brother away to Oshobo first, then all the Yoruba occupants in the OIL Companies will be sent packing to OSUN to go plant ''weed'' for export.... let see who will lose, bloody ingrates!!!.... You connive with Hausas to reap us but time is running against you bigots, greedy and self-centered SWners

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by miqos02(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
@op, are these pictures taken from yoruba land, i thought red roofs are only in the south west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Unimaginable123: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thought Ngene boy said APC won all the senatorial seats in Rivers
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Correct, the fact they speak Igbo and have Igbo names do not make Rivers an Igbo state.Sctoland speak English but they are not English even thought they have English names as well.

They are all British still, Scotland and England are mere locations.
Owerri people and Egbema ppl of rivers are all igbos, but owerri and Egbema are mere locations

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Unimaginable123: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
caracas:

Dumb cone headed smelling dirty,lazy coward ,Always masturbating on anything igbo.
For ur Info this Your warning is coming too late as igbos already own Lagos .n there is nothing you any oba or any cone headed fanatic can do about it .unless of course you ppl have trillions of dollars to Pay ndigbos for their properties n over 50% of land in Lagos .
In any case Your ppl wud perish If the igbos leave lagos
Igbos are the backbone of Lagos development. We are not moving an inch out of there. Our fathers' sweat.
Yorubas only own the undeveloped parts of Lagos state like epe and badagry

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by bukaty(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Igbos are the backbone of Lagos development. We are not moving an inch out of there. Our fathers' sweat.
Yorubas only own the undeveloped parts of Lagos state like epe and badagry
Please take your development to your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Jckleiin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Baroba:

No, he adopted the name, I heard he liked Humble smith so much, as a tribute; he changed his name... undecided
hahahaha that was wicked....

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Unimaginable123: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
bukaty:
Please take your development to your region.
my region is far more developed than yours. Take out Lagos, a no man's land, and ibadan, what town do u have in south West? Abeokuta, Akure, osogbo, ado ekiti can't measure up to any capital city in south East. U can only equate abeokuta and those your small town u call state capitals to town like abriba, afikpo, ekwulobia and arochukwu in the south east

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
awa:

I don't know if Yorubas are flogging you but unfortunately if they are my sincere sympathy to you and your tribe.

Hate them or love them, what the Igbo nation have suffered in this entity called Nigeria, no other tribe might suffer it and still remain part of the nation Nigeria.
I am proud of them, they are bold in what they do.

You can choose which tribe you want to associate this man with. When we all go up North and there is religious crisis, they would kill him the same way they would any other Easterner.
By the way, I don't support the agitation for Biafra but true federalism or at worst Unitary system of Government.

Thanks and deal with the Yorubas flogging you because no Average igboman can be flogged by a Yoruba.
Oga Im not IGBO, Deal with the Above post, my post was directed to any Igbo stating Rivers is Igbo,you can cry the victim cry for all you like,it does not change anything I have said, fact is fact Deal with it simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by BestySam(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:

Name the variations. Hope you're from Rivers?

I'm from Ikwerre which is one.

Ikwerre
Etche
Oyigbo/Obigbo
Ndoki
Bonny people speak Igbo

Even Omoku, Ahoada and some other tiny tribes I don't know about.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They are all British still, Scotland and England are mere locations.
Owerri people and Egbema ppl of rivers are all igbos, but owerri and Egbema are mere locations
Go and read tehe history very well, the fought a very bitter war,England Scotland ireland and wales,thought they are the UK there is still bad blood btw them, hence the republic of Ireland broke out and became thier own country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
BestySam:

Ikwerre
Etche
Oyigbo/Obigbo
Ndoki
Bonny people speak Igbo

yeah a language do not make a place, its a means of communication, part of Rivers speak Igbo as part of Delta, however you cannot cal them Biafra.or igbos even though thier ancestors where Igbos, they have evolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by autonomous22: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Femich18:
Nice one....As this went the way of PDP I know the PDP supporters won't cry foul now...Bunch of sour losers

You talk like a poor man.....
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ahaz: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
NAIJASHOWBIZ:
The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Osinachukwu Ideozu, winner of the of the Rivers West senatorial district election held between Saturday and Monday.
http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/12/pdps-ideozu-declared-win-rivers-west-senatorial-seat/
the name osinachukwu looks like a yoruba name to me..how come they said there are no yorubas in rivers? just asking ooo. in other news congrats in your victory rivers is born pdp amaechi is my yoruba brother but,we have dashed him to the igbos becos of his name rotimi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by BestySam(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
erico2k2:

yeah a language do not make a place, its a means of communication, part of Rivers speak Igbo as part of Delta, however you cannot cal them Biafra.or igbos even though thier ancestors where Igbos, they have evolved.

I never called them Igbo!
They're variatios.
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ahaz: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
hardywaltz:
Stale news
We are waiting for Andrew Uchendu (APC) to be declared winner.

Elder Chiwoka (APC) has already been declared winner of Emouha/Ikwerre Federal constituency.

Below are pictures of celebration in Elele Omagwa.
please ooo thank God for this election atleast some of our afonja brothers should come and tell us why names like uchendu,osinachukwu,a pure yoruba name contesting elections in rivers state fhey ckiam they are fulanis..i still want to know why we have a place called ULAKWO in ETCHE a supposed fulani state when we have the name ULAKWO in oshogbo which is less than 100km apart? please my afonja brothers why all this denials na..why are the igbos callimg us attache by force with our obvious kinsmem and tgey see notting wrong in identifying with there kinsmen from kwara and kabba in kogi...pls i need answers from my fellow afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ahaz: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
chi4ik:
frustrated Afonja spotted
my fellow afonja lagos belongs to the igbos lets mind out business and fight for our oye land of rivers..its hightime we chase the igbos out of rivers our home town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ahaz: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:
Cool.
erico2k2:

agabusta:
Cool.
mr oga is it that it is only igbo language that has evolved, why hasant yoruba evolve too or does it mean that we yorubas are backward and archaic pepple? okey is it safe to say the people of kwara state are not in anyway yoruba? just asking sir cos we yorubas are are fast becoming busy bodies over igbo matter oo

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
BestySam:

I never called them Igbo!
They're variatios.
Someone else did
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
ahaz:
mr oga is it that it is only igbo language that has evolved, why hasant yoruba evolve too or does it mean that we yorubas are backward and archaic pepple? okey is it safe to say the people of kwara state are not in anyway yoruba? just asking sir cos we yorubas are are fast becoming busy bodies over igbo matter oo
I think you are backing up the wrong tree, you must have misunderstood me
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
ahaz:
my fellow afonja lagos belongs to the igbos lets mind out business and fight for our oye land of rivers..its hightime we chase the igbos out of rivers our home town.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by ahaz: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:
Cool.
erico2k2:

I think you are backing up the wrong tree, you must have misunderstood me
agabusta:
Cool.
my brother pls forgive me..my yoruna kinsmen are too annoying.
Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by timsTNA: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Lagos is "No man's land"... grin

One Nigeria!

Lmfao. They only know one Nigeria when it is time to share Niger Delta oil

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
BestySam:

Ikwerre
Etche
Oyigbo/Obigbo
Ndoki
Bonny people speak Igbo

Ndoki people have never denied their Igbo identity. Igbo is a big nation with small clans that make up the nation. Clans such as Nsukka, Abakaliki, Etche, Obigbo, Afikpo, Onitsha, Aba, Abiriba, Anioma, Ndoki, Owerri, Umuahia, Asaba, Enugwu, Ohaozara, Igbo nation is a proud and big family with notable internationally aknowledged and accepted individuals.
However, of major concern is the stinking, strong sense of Igbo identity denial emanating from Ikwerre people. Elechi Amadi claimed he is no Igbo. I don't understand how you people use Eke, Orie, Afor, Nkwor market days, bear Igbo names, speak and understand Igbo language, celebrate new yam festival and many other Igbo cultural activities and yet claim to be non-Igbo. The war really stripped off your natural identity from most of you and it is so sad. Your leaders now claimed Ikwerre was before Independence but so was everyother Igbo clans. There is strength in multitude/unity and if you continue to allow Nigerian media machinery orchestrated by Hausa-Yoruba people to falsely re-write your history/identity and tell you you are not Igbo then on the long run, you people will be the gullible and lost ones. I rest myself. I can already see erico2k2 on one of their known missions of confusing you people and you even swallowed it.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by BestySam(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:

Ndoki people have never denied their Igbo identity. Igbo is a big nation with small clans that make up the nation. Clans such as Nsukka, Abakaliki, Etche, Obigbo, Afikpo, Onitsha, Aba, Abiriba, Anioma, Ndoki, Owerri, Umuahia, Asaba, Enugwu, Ohaozara, Igbo nation is a proud and big family with notable internationally aknowledged and accepted individuals.
However, of major concern is the stinking, strong sense of Igbo identity denial emanating from Ikwerre people. Elechi Amadi claimed he is no Igbo. I don't understand how you people use Eke, Orie, Afor, Nkwor market days, bear Igbo names, speak and understand Igbo language, celebrate new yam festival and many other Igbo cultural activities and yet claim to be non-Igbo. The war really stripped off your natural identity from most of you and it is so sad. Your leaders now claimed Ikwerre was before Independence but so was everyother Igbo clans. There is strength in multitude/unity and if you continue to allow Nigerian media machinery orchestrated by Hausa-Yoruba people to falsely re-write your history/identity and tell you you are not Igbo then on the long run, you people will be the gullible and lost ones. I rest myself. I can already see erico2k2 on one of their known missions of confusing you people and you even swallowed it.

Please spare me! If Ohaozara is Igbo why not Ikwerre?
I know my identity and I have never for once denied that.
Most of my uncles married from either Imo or Abia. My grandparents are Imo and Abia.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Largas:

one sentence for you.The Geographical location defines what language you speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Correct, the fact they speak Igbo and have Igbo names do not make Rivers an Igbo state.Sctoland speak English but they are not English even thought they have English names as well.
thats a fallacy,30% of Scots can speak one or another version of Scottish.point is, their is a 2nd language -most of this rivers groups have no second language or,even an oral history of ever having a prior language . the scots adopted english because,it was used in propagating the gospel,its the language used mostly in uk politics. some ijaw guys claim that the igbos where just slaves yet, the only tangible reason those supposed ijaw elites adopted igbo would be that igbo dominated them economically or politically or militarily

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[BREAKING] INEC States General Elections Dates For The Next 36 Years / Political Thugs Stab A Man Dead In Niger State (Disturbing Photos) / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.