Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) (26573 Views)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Ambassador1x: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9MoBRe4Aw
Happening now!

Peaceful Local protest currently ongoing in kaduna at Kagoro junction bye-pass demanding the release of their loved ones abducted on the AK9 Train 125 days ago.

I hope the government will do the needful to rescue the victims. #SaveAK9TrainPassengers

Happening now!

Locals protest at Kagoro junction bye-pass kaduna demanding the release of their loved ones abducted on the AK9 Train 125 days ago.

We are slowly getting there. #SaveAK9TrainPassengers

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1551191654866059266?t=CQTkqy5sXXHfjvpKLqMHxg&s=08

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
I don’t blame them. The flogging I saw on that vid suppose reset their brains.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Fkmodhi: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
People are tired of suffering buh agbados and cassavas people are not.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by marenkurz: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
They are mäd in the head.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Glad people are beginning to understand their rights as citizens. Government providing basic needs is not a favor but a right the citizens can demand.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by adecz: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
undecided

There is nothing Buhari is interested
in doing as he has basically handed over
the country to his Fulani brothers and
Boko haram religious terrorists ❗️❗️☹️☹️

The only good thing is that 80% of the
people suffering from the rampaging
criminals are his own people who elected
him for second term 4 ➕ 4.

They should enjoy the fruits of their
voting, the way Benue, Plateau and
southern Kaduna suffered in his first
term and still suffering.

Northerners should rise up and remove
this charlatan of a mistake❗️❗️❌❌⬛️⬛️

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Bubu4Sea: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Order from above has not been issued, once the Boko Haram commander gives the order they will be released

10 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Over 100 days in captivity and the president seems not to care.

Imagine the level of trauma these people would be passing thru, the starvation, exposure to the elements , drinking drinking dirty water....chai!

The mannequin in aso rock goes to sleep, eat , shit and flies around at the slightest opportunity.

If yusuf his power bike son was among those kidnapped would he turn a blind eye and and deaf ear

For those who saw the video, it's extremely disheartened the level of impunity these terrorist are displaying. They even opened their faces , totally unperturbed about revealing their identity

The same APC is coming to say they want to run again. What nerve!!

What would they campaign with ?

Tinubu would continue from where buhari stopped

You that is supporting apc, if you were part of those flogged mercilessly by useless uneducated terrorist, would u still vote for APC

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by inoki247: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dem just wake up I think say dem dey enjoy the insecurity ni...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by dynicks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
I don't know but I feel like grabbing buhari by his balls right now....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by iampeterben(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
May they get what they demand and protest for in Jesus name. May their relatives be released.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Megabig: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Most people are already numb, it’s too much. Thanks for coming out to protest and hopefully Nigerians who are eligible to vote will make the right choice this time. Do not compensate them by electing them again, it will still be the same team, same party and same people who lack empathy that will occupy relative positions thereby thinking less of how to solve this problem.
No one is fired, security briefings happening daily and nothing is done. Terrorists use mobile phones to reach out to families and you tell me they can’t be traced. The government knows the sponsors and sympathizers and can easily fish them out, if it bothers them, they would have invited external mercenaries to help solve the problems but trust me, It doesn’t affect them and they don’t care, they have security details and can hire as much as they like while you roam the streets and become a prey to these kidnappers. Be sensible and do your part while you continue to pray to be safe.As it stands, Nigeria under APC is helpless….

Again, don’t think you are punishing any tribe by satisfying your ego voting because you are a member of a specific party. You are punishing yourself and your loved ones. Don’t come after three years to ask people to forgive you, you know what’s right and it’s obvious at this time, no one should convince you or beg you to VOTE RIGHT…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Shawl001(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022

It's so pathetic, what Nigeria has turned into. At this junction, only God can help us. No government can, at least, not this one.
Such a shame to democracy, see where it has brought Nigeria to.

God, help those victims, orchestrate a release for them, miraculously...in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Raiders: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kaduna is a small state. I wonder why the government can't locate and rescue this people after over 2 months

9 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by specialmati(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin since the touts, zombies and agberos love APC may they also experience this kidnapping by bandits and all the insecurities happening in the country. So that by 2023 the country will be left with people with sense to vote our able Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

Pele

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
When the south was protesting against bad governance, the north taught the south wanted their brother out of office, their brother is now serving them unpleasant breakfast, I hope they apply sense come 2023 and not vote along religious ethnic lines over competence.

I still blame Tinubu for this because he brought Buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by specialmati(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Ambassador1x post=115044377][/quote] grin grin grin grin someone is deleting zombies comments here. Who is that please
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Kurutinto(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

Vote Tinubu for a continuity in stealing and abduction of train passengers. Nigeria under APC have never had it this bad. God forbid, never again!!

18 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Tb222(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lets hope and pray for their release.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by PaedophileProph: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
I thought human lives no matter fir them , na only cow Dem dey protest for ni

Ham not hunderstanding
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by CalabarPikin: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
A country governed by a one time army general yet ravaged by terrorists is something I can't rap my head around..?
Buhari is such a failure
Spits

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by MadeInTokyo: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
El Rufai tell ur janja-weed jihadists brothers brothers to release the Travellers
Nigerians should expect more of this jihadists kidnapping they allow the satanic Mujahideen Alhaji Tinubu and Mujahideen Alhaji Shettimma ticket

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Fordzzy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
The kain flogging wey i see today for social media...be like deliverance flogging...
E reach to protest cry cry

But this protest na nonsense..cz no be by protesting again....

Sadly,I just a think those kidnapped victims are fvck'd in any way we want to look at it... cry cry cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by jkpbestseries: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Northerners are playing politics with everything. They brought those bandits to the country since 2014. The know where they are and should tell them to stop this ungodly act, but it wont happen that way. Fingers across lets see how this movie will end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Jostoman: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
marenkurz:
They are mäd in the head.
why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.