Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Spice It All Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Spice It All Up (1122 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Spice It All Up by princeaaj(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some foods have taken over the usage of drugs to increase sexual libido. Natural food ti take over, natural is just bae even in aphrodisiacs. There are some foods that their abilities to spice up whatever you do behind doors would shock you, foods that can save many relationships from sex-related issues and revive the “bedroom heat” that might have been waxing cold.

Just when I was gathering for this post, a friend I’ve run the topic by asked, “so have you heard of tiger nuts? Do you ave it in your list?” And I smiled knowing a testimony was behind his awareness of tiger nuts. This made me place the snack as the first among other natural aphrodisiacs.

Read more at BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2016/12/12/natural-aphrodisiacs-that-can-improve-your-sex-life/

Re: Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Spice It All Up by donMIG(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Banana sugar cane...n d rest no long turanchi ibeggi
Re: Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Spice It All Up by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spanish Gold fly

(1) (Reply)

Guys! How True Is This? / Try A New Sex Position Tonight! / LOVE And LUST.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.