Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm (1149 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm by nwajesus12(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
hello mavrodians,this thread is to give you guys the fastest route to curb the issues of fake pop.when you are faced with such occurrence,you should click on the area where you have half green.click on extend time by 24hours. A message box will appear,then type into it fake pop and click on confirmation.the time will start to run irrespective of the effect of the upload.you will be rematched after the time elapses.hope this helps.in addition,participants should desist from the deplorable act of uploading fake pop,it dosent make sense at all...LONG LIVE MMM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm by Spuggie: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:
hello mavrodians,this thread is to give you guys the fastest route to curb the issues of fake pop.when you are faced with such occurrence,you should click on the area where you have half green.click on extend time by 24hours. A message box will appear,then type into it fake pop and click on confirmation.the time will start to run irrespective of the effect of the upload.you will be rematched after the time elapses.hope this helps.in addition,participants should desist from the deplorable act of uploading fake pop,it dosent make sense at all...LONG LIVE MMM.

I am just wondering aloud that with that button, we Nigerians are likely to abuse it, so how do they stop a hungry and frustrated fellow from claiming he has not received alert when he has. Someone can receive genuine payment and claim he has not seen an alert and he can be rematched multiple times. I just hope MMM know what they are doing cuz it will be bad if trying to curtail this evil of fake POP and then create a bigger evil........ making it easier for fraudsters to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians. MMM may not be secured sfterall. I rest my case.
Re: Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm by emekelnigeria: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spuggie:

I am just wondering aloud that with that button, we Nigerians are likely to abuse it, so how do they stop a hungry and frustrated fellow from claiming he has not received alert when he has. Someone can receive genuine payment and claim he has not seen an alert and he can be rematched multiple times. I just hope MMM know what they are doing cuz it will be bad if trying to curtail this evil of fake POP and then create a bigger evil........ making it easier for fraudsters to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians. MMM may not be secured sfterall. I rest my case.
correct
Re: Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm by idrisalomagold(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
With this, some idiots might deny seeing payment so as to be re matched again. I just advise all participant to be ready with their screenshot of their PO, Mavro and also their online account statements showing the debit transactions before leaving the page or else they wont have anything to show to support they made the payment if a dubious participant does this.

(1) (Reply)

. / Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses / Hash Bit Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.