Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Hash Bit Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hash Bit Investment (1155 Views)

Crowd Hash (crowdhash.net) Review - Legit Or Scam? / A Little Bit Of Forex Memes / Android Bitcoin Mining Engine.. Earn 0.009 Btc Per Hash Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hash Bit Investment is really making wave.. You simply invest and earn 4% daily for 60days of your investment i.e if you invest $100, you earn $4 daily for 60days which makes it $240 in 60days... kindly check attached proof for my first payment.. click below to register and read more about the site..

https://www.hash-bit.com/?m2418069

Re: Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
And for the record, i trust the site as am able to see what they are using my money for and i have made my first withdrawal... first withdrawal is possible after 15days the last withdrawal is when it complete 60days... its paying as i have refer many people, so waste no time and go grab the opportunity
Re: Hash Bit Investment by bestindgame: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
It looks more like a scam, don't be angry but just my humble opinion, any way those who wish to invest can still go ahead.
Re: Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
well that was my opinion too until i tried it... i checked through their website and i realised they also invest with genesis-mining infact i clicked on the link on the site and i realised they are affiliate to genesis mining so i just took the bold step and it work... anyways thanks for the comment
Re: Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
My current earnings

Re: Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
my current earnings showing my system date

Re: Hash Bit Investment by kings20(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
screenshot d message from a Nigerian bank showing d credit alert
and I go join you
Re: Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
kings20:
screenshot d message from a Nigerian bank showing d credit alert

and I go join you
oh sorry bro, its just bitcoin only... i have uploaded the screenshot of the payment too, you can check that
Re: Hash Bit Investment by shady08(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Minimum investment
Re: Hash Bit Investment by nelsontheophany: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
shady08:
Minimum investment
$10

(1) (Reply)

Verify If You Have Unclaimed Share Dividends And Follow This Process To Retriev. / Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... / How Safe Is It To Let Out A Car On Hire Purchase In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.