Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers (26368 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Expressway: Police Begin Aerial Patrol Of The Highway / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by OlujobaSamuel: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adonis86:
Trust nigeria police. They will amount to arresting innocent youth&force them to admit to wat they dont kno,&to mention pdp politicians in the state as sponsors... Evidence of a failed state.
i can bet it with you that those ediots/tiv in uniform go get those that carried out the act, they work when they want to, try harm an officer they love, you go see how dey go work

3 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by gbadexy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have no doubt that the killers will be apprehended so far a top police officer is involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by dannyreports(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
since dis govt came in,it is as if clowns have taken over all d security agencies,they dont even know their primary responsibilities anymore,i wish they continue to face this kind of sorrow,as that is their new occupation to cause violence were there is none,all d security agencies have lost character,some will still praise this govt,but soon it will get to them,the sorrow and impunity going with apc will soon reach them,mr president is closing his eyes,to all these,and saying he wants to take nigeria to its glory,but let me tell u,i am not a pessimist nigeria will never regain its glory not in this generation,we booked the ticket of suffering,and from now henceforth till Jesus comes,things are never going to be easy again for nigeria,its not a prophecy,it is reality.If u like hate dis post but it will not stop this from happening.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by NairaMaster1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Police and manhunts

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by muba25(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
they beheaded him just because his from north! the police shld go to the said community nd arrest the elders, they will flush out the cultist/killers. they beheaded him just because his from north! the police shld go to the said community nd arrest the elders, they will flush out the cultist/killers.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
topcube:
Some people are wicked, let's assume they're not police, you look at your enemy/rival, all you could think of is chop of his head, shai, and God will be like, ....what a mistake I made to have sent this wicked one to the world. RIP to the dead souls, may God forgive & receive your souls. Amen
It has been happening in the North. So whats new here?

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Qmerit(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingbuhari:
i want to see his lifeless body.... buhari is a very old mad cow TUFIAKWA

I'm afraid u could be a murderer. And any one liking this your unguarded statement are your cohorts! Your days re numbered IJN!

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by doctokwus: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
KHAYGOLD:

How old are u?
Probably one of the mentally challenged little children that has taken weed and looks at d world thru d eyes of a weed addict: no sense,thus reckless in thoughts and action,but d type that wud start crying to their parents and blaming d devil wen arrested for possession of hemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by elopee3000(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
4nobody4every1:
So sad, all pointing to evidence of a failed state, how did we as a nation get to this terrible stage, senseless killings, hunger, confusion, chaos, anarchy while politicians are feeding fat and the masses are helpless, what a country sad sad sad
u cant continue cheating people when ijaw people were busy fishing northerners and afonjas called them mumu cus ur stealing thier oil today everybody eyes don open no easy oil we all dey feel

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by MyGeneration(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

It has been happening in the North. So whats new here?
I wonder o. At least police were attacked not ordibary citizens, unlike d north where they wud live police dats involved and start attacking southerners that have nothing to do with it.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by x12345678x: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
SirdeKay:
Where are these human rights people, both local and foreign? These officers and men have families and dependants, yet their lives were cut off midstream by these ND miscreants while performing their official functions. Their patrol van was taken away with their weapons. A similar misdeed in the area led to the reprisal killings by the army in Odi almost two decades ago which generated a lot of hues and cries from various human rights groups. I pray history will not repeat itself.
One only wonders if izu( 3sc player) had a family. Dang! He prolly was dashing away wiv a ballot box...oh but we may never know..blimey!!!
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Emescot(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eh let them trace the vehicle with the gps they installed in it, and please dont tell me Police cars dont have trackers? Useless country, honestly me i dont pity policemen that die like that o cos u dont know the curse they have received for any evil they do to an innocent soul.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by x12345678x: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Qmerit:

I'm afraid u could be a murderer. And any one liking this your unguarded statement are your cohorts! Your days re numbered IJN!
So are d days of those ppl (plus dia family) who shot dat young man just to take away d ballot box at bodo town, and also killed izu( 3sc player) would and should all die a miserable death...IJN!..
.plz say amin
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by victorydreams(f): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Emassive(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2016
How about those people the police reportedly killed? Do you think the SS is a conquered land of your masters where once they kill your brother the rest of your generation goes into hiding?? NO. There is always a consequence when you try to use force against the SS. Ask the army and Navy
SirdeKay:
Where are these human rights people, both local and foreign? These officers and men have families and dependants, yet their lives were cut off midstream by these ND miscreants while performing their official functions. Their patrol van was taken away with their weapons. A similar misdeed in the area led to the reprisal killings by the army in Odi almost two decades ago which generated a lot of hues and cries from various human rights groups. I pray history will not repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingbuhari:
i want to see his lifeless body.... buhari is a very old mad cow TUFIAKWA
Receive sense!
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by magicminister: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Great news.

The death of any policeman is pleasing to my ears.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by doctorofgirls(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2016
They have families and you have families too
magicminister:
Great news.

The death of any policeman is pleasing to my ears.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by magicminister: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2016
doctorofgirls:
They have families and you have families too

The innocent victims of the NPF also have families. Please spare me the pity story.
NPF is one if the most truculent police force in the world.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by sapele914(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2016
crystalballs:
Am sure the perpetrators will be caught.

When naija police wish to work, they will definitely work.
3 is a crowd it may take time,one of them will make a mistake and give the police a lead, then the whole cookie will crumble.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by redsun(m): 2:05am On Dec 13, 2016
War ina Babylon. Nigeria is at war against itself due to the fundamental ignorance that has turned its human inhabitants into inanimate objects. Humans that can't find simple solutions to simplest issues.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Everfrank:
THE Rivers State Police Command said on Monday that it had begun a manhunt for the killers of a Deputy Superintendent of Police, Alkali Mohammed of Mobile Police, Unit 48, and his orderly.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Nnamdi Omoni, told The PUNCH in an interview that special units of the Nigeria Police Force had joined the ongoing investigation with a view to apprehending the hoodlums and bringing them to justice.

A group of bandits suspected to be cultists had ambushed a police patrol team in Ujju community near Omoku in Ogba Egbema/Ndoni LGA of the state, killed and beheaded a DSP and his orderly.

It was learnt that the hoodlums escaped with the police patrol vehicle and took some weapons along with them.

But the state police spokesman promised that those behind the dastardly act would never go unpunished, adding that one policeman, who could be the driver of the patrol van, was still missing after the incident.

“The death of the DSP has been confirmed and his body has been recovered. The policeman (orderly) is still missing. All hands are on the deck and we are combing the bush around some communities."

Omoni said, “The Command’s Tactical Unit has swung into action; the IGP Unit is also helping the manhunt for the hoodlums. Investigation had been ordered and we will get the perpetrators of this act in no time.

“It is a sad moment for the police and we pray that their gentle souls will rest in peace.”

The 6 Division of the Nigerian Army in Port Harcourt had raised the alarm over the activities of hoodlums on Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA during Saturday’s legislative rerun election in Rivers State, disclosing that two policemen were killed and beheaded.

The General Officer Command, 6 Division, Maj.-Gen. Kasimu Abdulkarim, had said in a statement, “The most brutal incidence occurred at Ujju Community near Omoku in Onelga where police patrol team was ambushed.

“In the ambush, 10 policemen scampered into the bush. The Mobile Police organized a rescue mission.

“Regrettably, the team discovered that DSP Alkali Mohammed of Mobile Police Unit 48 was beheaded along with his orderly. The patrol vehicle was taken away with weapons, three policemen escaped while five were missing in action.

“This is the same area where soldiers of 34 Brigade were ambushed on 20 November, 2016 where a soldier was killed.

“Also on 21 November 2016, 4 personnel of NSCDC were killed and their weapons carted away. These attacks are reasonable evidence of violations of breach of the law and order which portray the area as a flash point.”

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/12/police-begin-manhunt-dsp-orderly-killers

Is that not the same area the footballer was murdered by Nigeria (in)security forces.

Those who kills by the gun/sword will go the same way.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Ahmeduana(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2016
IF TO SAY UNA DO UNA WORK THEY WAY UNA SUPPOSE DO AM ALL THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN. Rest in peace to the dead, NEXT TIME, IN ANOTHER WORLD, DEM WILL LEARN HOW NOT TO BE BIAS.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Kingbuhari(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Qmerit:

never underestimate karma... serve them right who kill by gun shall die by the gun
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Kingbuhari(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2016
CaptainBomb:
can you say that to your mother or father
I expect Dangote trailer to crush ur epileptic imbecility head this morning... Tozo
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Maghan37: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2016
topcube:
Some people are wicked, let's assume they're not police, you look at your enemy/rival, all you could think of is chop of his head, shai, and God will be like, ....what a mistake I made to have sent this wicked one to the world. RIP to the dead souls, may God forgive & receive your souls. Amen
Nice comment but just one thing."God does not make mistakes.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Kingbuhari(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Aburi001:
You get sense at all? Na Buhari kill am?
u don't have sense.... who is championing elections violence in Nigeria ? Buhari....
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Kingbuhari(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2016
KHAYGOLD:

How old are u?
old enough to be ur older uncle.... Buhari is a very mad cow TUFIAKWA
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Qmerit(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2016
x12345678x:

So are d days of those ppl (plus dia family) who shot dat young man just to take away d ballot box at bodo town, and also killed izu( 3sc player) would and should all die a miserable death...IJN!..
.plz say amin

Amen.
i don't support evil of any kind. you would have specified your reaction at first.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Aburi001: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingbuhari:
u don't have sense.... who is championing elections violence in Nigeria ? Buhari....
Maybe your father.....it's obvious your brain needs a reset.....FOOL.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by amarachi06(f): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2016
topcube:

Am suspecting the guy to have juju on him that made them to chop off his head. Moreover, we should suspect the Nigerian policemen who were with him at that time cos they can do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo) / Mosque Thief Caught On Camera Stealing From Worshipers (Video) / Notorious Gun Runner Arrested At Military Checkpoint, Arms Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.