Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers (26367 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Expressway: Police Begin Aerial Patrol Of The Highway / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2016
MyGeneration:

I wonder o. At least police were attacked not ordibary citizens, unlike d north where they wud live police dats involved and start attacking southerners that have nothing to do with it.
I had three cousins high ranking soldiers killed by the North under the disguise of bokoharam. What did this useless government do? Deny they were killed.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by justy15: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
the security agencies were supposed to provide security for the entire electorate to vote peacefully unfortunately they went there to work for money n now some of them paid with their life. RIP to the dead
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by lastpage: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
krasican:
Haunt them Down

“This is the same area where soldiers of 34 Brigade were ambushed on 20 November, 2016 where a soldier was killed.

“Also on 21 November 2016, 4 personnel of NSCDC were killed and their weapons carted away. These attacks are reasonable evidence of violations of breach of the law and order which portray the area as a flash point.”

I dont like Police but l think this time, the bandits have gone too far.

Govt should just drop Napalm or other incendiary ammunition on that area and forget about the issue. undecided undecided

Raze the place to the "under' ground.

But why is Rivers State People and Criminality like 5 & 6?

Let me look for that Jacob Zuma pinshure.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by lastpage: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
dannyreports:
since dis govt came in,it is as if clowns have taken over all d security agencies,they dont even know their primary responsibilities anymore,i wish they continue to face this kind of sorrow,as that is their new occupation to cause violence were there is none,all d security agencies have lost character,some will still praise this govt,but soon it will get to them,the sorrow and impunity going with apc will soon reach them,mr president is closing his eyes,to all these,and saying he wants to take nigeria to its glory,but let me tell u,i am not a pessimist nigeria will never regain its glory not in this generation,we booked the ticket of suffering,and from now henceforth till Jesus comes,things are never going to be easy again for nigeria, its not a prophecy,it is reality.If u like hate dis post but it will not stop this from happening.

And so shall it be for you and your family.
As a Man confesses with his mouth, so shall the heavens apply for him".

You have received your own portion for 2017.

Carry-Go!

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by mapet: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

MyGeneration: :

I wonder o. At least police were attacked not ordibary citizens, unlike d north where they wud live police dats involved and start attacking southerners that have nothing to do with it.
I had three cousins high ranking soldiers killed by the North under the disguise of bokoharam. What did this useless government do? Deny they were killed.

The two of you has just said the most inhuman and senseless thing. I wonder how you justify any killing, not to talk of whether it were police, Army or ordinary citizens. What's the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Kingbuhari(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Aburi001:
Maybe your father.....it's obvious your brain needs a reset.....FOOL.
I need not to insult the old bastardized EDIOT that gave birth to you... meanwhile ur Messiah Buhari will go in more sorryful way
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Hades2016(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2016
All the killing in PH is just too much biko
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by CXLVII: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Can't the Nigerian Air Force just use air raids to wipe off the town so we would be very sure that the perpetrators and there lineage re all dead.

At worst case scenario to counter ICC summons, the Army could just claim it was an unknown pilot with an unknown jet who did such. #Shikena
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by VastFinder: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by fxskye: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2016
And Wike is the Chief Security Officer of the State?

Wike, call your boys to order before federal might descend to River.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by shevchenko(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Was he not the same guy that removed wikes Police orderly attached to him?
Karma is a biyatch
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Beemhan(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
ndcide:
The police should first fish out the police men who went to snatch ballot box and killed a young man at the polling station.

They should also fish out those wh aided electoral malpractices and sanction them appropriately.

These ones are equally as important as the one they are doing now.

I don't think if the police was neutral, they would be targets
SAPIENCE! 3 bags of rice for you this christmas

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Beemhan(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2016
ndcide:
The police should first fish out the police men who went to snatch ballot box and killed a young man at the polling station.

They should also fish out those wh aided electoral malpractices and sanction them appropriately.

These ones are equally as important as the one they are doing now.

I don't think if the police was neutral, they would be targets
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by dannyreports(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
lastpage:

And so shall it be for you and your family.
As a Man confesses with his mouth, so shall the heavens apply for him".

You have received your own portion for 2017.

Carry-Go!

For your info i am not in buhari's economy, i am way above all dat,and if u feel ur 2017 will be worse so be it,and i never mentioned any family,so if u add ur family no problem,some of u make comments like insane persons,thats u will never improve nonsense.God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children / 3 Teachers Caught With Leaked WAEC Questions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.