Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration (2012 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by brightalo17: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mumu Op to reduce or to add your frustration
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by bbmpiin: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
brightalo17:
Mumu Op to reduce or to add your frustration
crap
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by brightalo17: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
bbmpiin:
crap
You're already frustrated according to you.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by bbmpiin: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
brightalo17:
You're already frustrated according to you.
yes my mother was beaten by my dad
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by brightalo17: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
bbmpiin:
yes my mother was beaten by my dad
before you want your mother to be doing the beating
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
austinosita:
Getting a girl friend will not reduce or stop your frustration!

If you can be happy being single, then you'll be happy when you finally get a girl.

You need to work on yourself(your character)! You need to be happy with yourself before you can accommodate any girl. Everyone has his or her issues! How can you manage both of your issues(you and the girl) when you can't manage your own issues single handedly

giving serious reply to a troll?
lol, nigga what are you doing....
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by Dgunnerz(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Vanessa88:
try harder mr
Nice Sun-glass!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Llanthony401:

giving serious reply to a troll?
lol, nigga what are you doing....

A troll!!? Dunno he's! What if he's for real?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2016
This isn't the real person. I guess someone worships the real person
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Mimido2:
eya sorry

ladies are scarce now.....u are late

Sorry, you may be scarce but single ladies are surplus! You just need to dig deep to find out! Won yakpa
Re: I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2016
dingbang:
get lost demon....
grin I swear d guy na unwanted demon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Struggling With?? / Can You Go Back To An Ex / #bbnaija: Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.