Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (11464 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by BellaElla(f): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
So it's all doom. There is no way to get any good out my situation?
If property will cause problem in future I can give the kids good education and monetize the property then give to charity.

Is the pregnancy even yours?
Are you even sure she is pregnant?
How old is the pregnancy
What background is she from
How old is she and how old are you
Does she hv a boyfriend
What does she do
Are you sure she is not playing you?
She will soon tell u she wants to go to the US to have her baby
After all if you can m can send madam and the kids to the US, you can send her too
There is no good way out of ur situation oga

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by eph12(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
2 kids

How many kids do you want?
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2016
4 is fine..

eph12:

How many kids do you want?
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Hello folks, I need your advice on this.

I'm a married man with a wonderful wife and 2 kids. I love my wife. I'm not a womanizer, but very sexually active with my wife.

My wife, especially, is frustrated with Nigeria (no light, no good education for kids, traffic jams, etc). She suggested relocating to US. I supported and sponsored a legit relocation for her and the kids. But due to my good business clientele base in Nigeria and time required to get work permit for myself in US, I resorted to visiting them 2-3 times a year. They are really doing fine in the US.

Back home here in Nigeria, I won't lie, it gets lonely for me. Somehow I met a babe, a fresh graduate, who has most of the qualities of my wife. We dated for 8 months. Now she is pregnant (I fcked up!).

I'm pro-life, can't do abortion.
I love this babe too.

How can I handle the situation to keep both women happy?

What if she does the same thing to you over there, what if she gets pregnant for another man but says the baby is yours? All because of 5mins pleasure you chose to complicate your life, I wish you well

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Thanks for your input.

(1) I'm Godly
(2) I don't have anything against polygamy (but just that I've never experienced it)
(3) From my brief stays and visits, as an adult bred in Naija, US is boring for me and don't like the weather. US if perfect for women and kids.

You are godly? Kindly explain this if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
I
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by eph12(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
4 is fine..

Good. Should in case this new one cannot complete it get another girl.

11 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Godly
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
If
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Godly? I'm a christian, i believe in Jesus.
But nobody is above mistake.

Also most guys in my situation won't think twice about abortion.
But I feel the foetus deserve the right to live once the egg is fertilized.
You never know the baby maybe a light to his/her generation.

I also believe there nothing new. What matters is how I handle the situation.
That's why I seeking for advice.

Lol, a godly man considering polygamy? Hehehehe. This issue with the woman is not a mistake, you did it continuously. Good luck

9 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2016
I think
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
BellaElla:
Op men like you disgust me
Look at you talking about love
You are selfish
Anyway I don't blame you
You don't even know what you are getting yourself into.
If you had an inkling, you would not have been here yapping about pro life bla bla
Na ur children I pity, they would grow up hating themselves and resenting you. They would end up clinging to their mothers.
Why do you want to bring children into a world of competition and jealousy
I don't even care about u, you and ur baby mama can eat shit. It's those children that would grow up with esteem issues i feel for.
U think polygamy is easy. Hahahahaha.
Say goodbye to peace of mind. That ur side chic u are in love with. Lmao. She's gonna taste bitterness.
By the time your legal family starts fighting her for your properties, she would know something.
I am from a polygamous home. It messed me up. I grew up with so much hate in my heart for my dad.
I made sure I married a man from a lineage of men with self control.
10-15 years from now your gonna regret this decision.
All you would left with is a flaccid deek and resentful children squabbling over what properties you have left.
But what do I know? your a man in love cheesy grin grin
Follow your dream, marry your princess and ride into doomland grin grin grin

Don't mind him
So disgusting.

He's even saying he had marathon unprotected sex.

His children will. Hate him forever.. He thinks it's all about lust and fresh graduate.. He will know the other side of life.

Him and his fresh graduate... Smhhhh...

Oga, u went Into this sexuall parade with your eyes open and with the intent of impregnating your fresh graduate.. So why come online to. Tell us.. We are not your wife. No use pretending it was a mistake. Because u know its purely what u wanted from. Day one..

U r not a kid, that have no idea about unprotected s3x.
If u fucvk a woman continuously without protection, pregnancy always occur.
So what's the use coming online to tell us?

12 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2016
eph12:

1. Mistake has been made already. Move on. You can accept responsibility of the baby you don't have to marry another wife.

2. If you must marry your new baby mama, then you have to legally divorce your first wife first.

How many kids do you have already?
Op, listen to this advice. Accept responsibility of the baby and don't marry her, never! It would get complicated later on

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Op is playing with serious fire. Men normally feel they are the ones that will benefit most from polygamy. Na lie.

Your own children will be divided.
They love their birth mother and resent the other wife or wives and their dad eventually. Polygamy causes more harm than good.
Must you marry two wives?! One woman is enough load on your plate already.

And this only goes to prove that distance marriage is most times a disaster waiting to happen. Do you call that marriage? You are here and she is in the US and you guys have no plans to come together permanently. That's just marriage on paper only.

Addition- my advice is to take care of the child and babymama. And immediately relocate to the States to join your wife or make your wife relocate back to join you here. The kids can stay in schools there or come back too. Dont use schools or kids as excuse to spoil your life, marriage and other people's lives. These kids will go on to live their own lives. Then you grow old and lonely eventually cos no one really cares for you anymore. They only regard their moms. True life story. Be wise. Stick to one wife and love her. She holds the keys to your children's hearts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
I'm asking on how to handle the situation.... Amelian

There is nothing to handle.
U knew what u were doing.
It's not like u were raped.

U said u love her and she love u die

U said u want more kids and she is happy about the baby.
Equation balance

Pay her dowry and marry her as second wife.
That's what u both want from day one.

It's that's easy.
Then tell your first wife, uv marr3id another woman.
There is no two ways about it.

And manage the women as u see them.

It's very simple

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by BellaElla(f): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Amelian:

Don't mind him
So disgusting.

He's even saying he had marathon unprotected sex.

His children will. Hate him forever.. He thinks it's all about lust and fresh graduate.. He will know the other side of life.

Him and his fresh graduate... Smhhhh...

Oga, u went Into this sexuall parade with your eyes open and with the intent of impregnating your fresh graduate.. So why come online to. Tell us.. We are not your wife. No use pretending it was a mistake. Because u know its purely what u wanted from. Day one..

U r not a kid, that have no idea about unprotected s3x.
If u fucvk a woman continuously without protection, pregnancy always occur.
So what's the use coming online to tell us?

Lol, u dey mind am?
He should marry her o.
After all she is fresh and succulent cheesy
Maybe the girl is thinking she has hit jackpot
Not knowing she has entered one chance
Polygamy is evil
No matter how rich the man is the wives will never be happy
Always wanting to get more from the man than the other wife
Always fighting to secure her children's future
But op had made up his mind to marry his side chick so....... I wish him best of luck.

9 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by jahsharon: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:

Somehow I met a babe, a fresh graduate, who has most of the qualities of my wife. We dated for 8 months. Now she is pregnant (I fcked up!).

I'm pro-life, can't do abortion.
I love this babe too.

How can I handle the situation to keep both women happy?

No, no, no. You are not pro-life. Pro-life advocates don't go all round Lagos fuccking everything in skirt without condoms. So, get the fucck out of here. Meanwhile, be ready for your wife's surprise too. She will surprise you, even Naiarland moderators will feel sorry for you when you come here to tell us your wife's surprise package. Nonsense, ordinary 50 naira condom, you cannot afford, is the economic recession this bad?

13 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks.

Loisemm:
Op is playing with serious fire. Men normally feel they are the ones that will benefit most from polygamy. Na lie.

Your own children will be divided.
They love their birth mother and resent the other wife or wives and their dad eventually. Polygamy causes more harm than good.
Must you marry two wives?! One woman is enough load on your plate already.

And this only goes to prove that distance marriage is most times a disaster waiting to happen. Do you call that marriage? You are here and she is in the US and you guys have no plans to come together permanently. That's just marriage on paper only.

Addition- my advice is to take care of the child and babymama. And immediately relocate to the States to join your wife or make your wife relocate back to join you here. The kids can stay in schools there or come back too. Dont use schools or kids as excuse to spoil your life, marriage and other people's lives. These kids will go on to live their own lives. Then you grow old and lonely eventually cos no one really cares for you anymore. They only regard their moms. True life story. Be wise. Stick to one wife and love her. She holds the keys to your children's hearts.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
I
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
BellaElla:

Lol, u dey mind am?
He should marry her o.
After all she is fresh and succulent cheesy
Maybe the girl is thinking she has hit jackpot
Not knowing she has entered one chance
Polygamy is evil
No matter how rich the man is the wives will never be happy
Always wanting to get more from the man than the other wife
Always fighting to secure her children's future
But op had made up his mind to marry his side chick so....... I wish him best of luck.

He has made up his mind, he is just deceiving him and looking for our mouth.
He will live to testify what his eyes will see the years to come..
They no dey tell deaf and dumb say war dey come.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Please don't insult me.

I'm not Godless. I'm prolife.
Mistakes do happen.

This is the first time I would have sex with another woman since my 10 years old marriage.
When my wife is in Nigeria and she's not in the mood to have sex, I self-service.

I'm just seeking advice on how to handle the situation.

If you are a man you can relate with my situation.
My wife doesn't need a man, I'm not divorcing her.

You are a Godless shameless man. Look how you blame your wife saying she does not want sex when she visits you. You have been having sex with a young girl for almost a year without protection. You think it is your right to LovePeddler yourself to other women while your wife is raising your children. Your wife is in the US abi? She has someone by God's grace and will forget you. She will raise her children in the authority of the Lord and teach them the wicked ways of evil men. Some other man will become the father to your children so they do not know of your disgusting deeds. Should you tell them of your wickedness, they will hate you. Don't worry about leaving your wife. She will leave you. Don't worry about divorce, she will divorce you. Her life will be settled while your troubles are begun.

12 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by drnoel: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
epobot:
Genuinely repent, report urself to ur pastor,and ur wife. Show true remorse,and all,will be well. Am sure d girl,does,not know. So tell her and av a meeting with all parties

Remedy for disaster
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by drnoel: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
FortuneTeller:

You are a Godless shameless man. Look how you blame your wife saying she does not want sex when she visits you. You have been having sex with a young girl for almost a year without protection. You think it is your right to LovePeddler yourself to other women while your wife is raising your children. Your wife is in the US abi? She has someone by God's grace and will forget you. She will raise her children in the authority of the Lord and teach them the wicked ways of evil men. Some other man will become the father to your children so they do not know of your disgusting deeds. Should you tell them of your wickedness, they will hate you. Don't worry about leaving your wife. She will leave you. Don't worry about divorce, she will divorce you. Her life will be settled while your troubles are begun.

I don't know why people confuse insults and name calling with advice. Pls madam tell me how all these ur insulting stuwpid rants will help this man or the next person?
@ OP, pls don't get depressed. Not every people that comment on NL are adults, infact there are many children here so don't take the insults to heart.
As for advice I really have none to give u. Do what you feel is right for the sake of your children and family. Remember that its not all about u and whatever decisions u make will affect ur wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 4nobody4every1: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
I'm 35, she's 26.
Pregancy is 2months.
She has no boyfriend.
Quite sure the pregnancy is mine. (We had marathons of unprotected sx)
She's a Fresh Graduate

So no good way out of my situation?

Looks like I'm in deep shit then...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by ckamal: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bros am a Married man just like you...but to be frank with you,you have just created a problem you will never be able to solve in your own life time..i mean not with money,gift or anything...i mean even if you get lonely and need a companion,must you go all the way to impregnate the other lady..i sincerely doubt if you truly love and respect your wife.

Its obvious you took this step simply because you wanted more kids and your wife cant give you more due to the C.S u mentioned she did..as a married man like you..i have been with other ladies casually while been married codedly and i do have one that i have been seeing for over a year..now this lady knows i am married and i can never marry her..its just friendship with benefit thats all..she has kids of hers too and just needs a man to keep body and soul together.

As a man its not so easy to keep away from the temptations at times but no matter what my wife always comes first in the scheme of things and she is the one i would always go back home to even after the whole what have u...I don't mean to judge you but your choice is a very selfish one...I am from a polygamous home and i would never go into one no matter how tempting it could be..Most Polygamous men become loners in their old age because all the the children simply focus on their Moms.

I wish u all the best in whatever decision you make at the end of the day

Omegalala:
Please don't insult me.

I'm not Godless. I'm prolife.
Mistakes do happen.

This is the first time I would have sex with another woman since my 10 years old marriage.
When my wife is in Nigeria and she's not in the mood to have sex, I self-service.

I'm just seeking advice on how to handle the situation.

If you are a man you can relate with my situation.
My wife doesn't need a man, I'm not divorcing her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by byvan03: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Of course cheating husbands association of nairaland got this, where is their CEO sef?

OP just tell your wife, let it be her choice to share or not. She has a right to walk away from your mess or stick with it but at least ,let it be her choice.

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives / . / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.