Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (11393 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
byvan03:

Crusty computer grin grin grin grin
With yamayama (dirt) stuck between the keyboards. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol my thoughts too.I don't believe any story on NL anymore. From 2013 upwards NL went to the dogs
See the way the hediot even settle down responding to people over an obvious made up story,aimed at trying to justify cheating, by men.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Not
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
CoCoLav:

Yes, I agree but there is also a 10% chance that no one will snitch unless the girl starts advertising him after stealing someone else's husband. I'm sure you must have heard stories of women who only found out about their husband's second wives at his graveside.

That was then.. Not nowadays.. Have u heard such stories again?
Nowadays all the concubines and wives know each other and it's all always battle to the end. And trust me either her friend will snitch, with the go ahead from her, so that his first wife will get angry and file for divorce and eventually relocate abroad for good.
Then viola! The coast is clear for her to become the next first wife..

My dear some ladies of these days can plan unimaginable things to become the first.

I know of one lady who made the first wife run mad, mean stark raving mad.. And the marri3d man she was dating then had to return his first wife to her family, saying she suddenly had mental illness and never knew her family had a history of mental illness but unknown to. Him..
The madness came from his concubine.
He then marri3d his concubine and divorce his first wife on the count of mental. Illness.

He later got to know the truth, when his new wife tried to kill him spiritually after having 2 children for him .. This man was in tears as he was narrating his ordeal to. Me.. I just shook my head in wonder

My dear anything can happen.. There are so many twist to this scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Yes I've been online since yesterday.
It's really bugging me.

Not justifying cheating. Just feel why can't I love two women.
I feel one day, the nigeria senate will pass the law that a man can marry more than one wive on certain conditions.

And if the senate doesn't pass the law, Jesus Christ will pass the law when he comes back to reign on earth for 1000 years after the great tribulation, I bet.

You are high on b.s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
See the way the hediot even settle down responding to people over an obvious made up story, aimed at trying to justify cheating, by men .
Someone else sees it

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by lepasharon(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Not fake.
It's what's I'm facing right now.
Yes, I signed up yesterday to protect my identity.

You can request for my phone number here (omegaconsole@outlook.com) if you have a strong suggestion.

And Why would I request ur fone no undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by lepasharon(f): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
ckamal:
Bros am a Married man just like you...but to be frank with you,you have just created a problem you will never be able to solve in your own life time..i mean not with money,gift or anything...i mean even if you get lonely and need a companion,must you go all the way to impregnate the other lady..i sincerely doubt if you truly love and respect your wife.

Its obvious you took this step simply because you wanted more kids and your wife cant give you more due to the C.S u mentioned she did..as a married man like you..i have been with other ladies casually while been married codedly and i do have one that i have been seeing for over a year..now this lady knows i am married and i can never marry her..its just friendship with benefit thats all..she has kids of hers too and just needs a man to keep body and soul together.

As a man its not so easy to keep away from the temptations at times but no matter what my wife always comes first in the scheme of things and she is the one i would always go back home to even after the whole what have u...I don't mean to judge you but your choice is a very selfish one...I am from a polygamous home and i would never go into one no matter how tempting it could be..Most Polygamous men become loners in their old age because all the the children simply focus on their Moms.

I wish u all the best in whatever decision you make at the end of the day

See this one.How would you feel if you found out ur wife is with men casually?

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Tyviv(f): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa o undecided
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by MrMcJay(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2016
@Omegalala, don't rush into marrying your concubine. The girl knows she's a dispensable option to you and she now wants to be your priority. That pregnancy is just to tie you down.

First things first, read the link below, you need it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2186575/40-first-borns-not-fathers

Very importantly, discreetly run a DNA test as soon as possible once the child is born.
I'll advise that you don't marry her yet. Let her give birth and study her behaviour closely for sometime. Love is blind, marriage opens your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2016
One Love Bro!
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by montezz(f): 2:19am On Dec 14, 2016
I wonder why people are calling for OP's head when they would have done worse.
@OP, do whatsoever you think will make you happy.
I know some women will come for my head but no one is perfect. Really? Body no be wood na and sinx you have made that mistake, keep the baby and find a way to clean your mess.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Cherlene(f): 2:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Montezz kiss
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Eteo: 2:43am On Dec 14, 2016
OP, don't mind them. Go ahead and marry ur pregnant mistress. she will be ur nemesis.

a fresh graduate who sleeps wt another woman's husband repeatedly is zero on morals and has a dead conscience...she gets pregnant and insists on being married to u without thinking abt the repercussions of breaking someone's home, all in the name of love...my brother man, go ahead and marry her and watch her ruin ur life and all u ve ever worked for...with that her dead conscience u ll be a dead man the day u mistakenly love a third woman who also has same qualities as ur wife cos she knows the possibilities already.

but u haven't considered the possibility of ur first wife filing for a divorce from u, u believe she wl just swallow ur poo and keep a straight face, abi?

This man is still a learner...see how one 26 year old girl take rope tie u for neck...and is dragging u to the slaughter slab and u are following and at the same time asking NLders how slaughter dey be...e go soon clear u for eye

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by montezz(f): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Cherlene:
Montezz kiss

Yes my love. How have you been? How are the girls?
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Who is mumu...
I came online for advice.

Do you know what your husband is doing or will do behind you...
I feel if the opportunity pops up, we men display our intrinsically polygamous nature.

Better learn from my situation instead of abusing me.

I didn't marry a dundie like you nah, I can actually leave him without worrying about what he's doing.

Love kin love kon.

That love will soon clear in your eyes like film trick and you'll see what you've brought on yourself.

It's just your wife and kids I pity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by misspicy(f): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2016
CoCoLav:

You are welcome. Correct this mistake for the sake of your child and not necessarily for the lady because she obviously lacks a moral compass.

Another thing you could do is to tell your wife and get the child to live with you and your wife after he/she is weaned and if your wife is willing to continue with the marriage. The issue with this is the likelihood of the child being maltreated and the probability of your lady agreeing to let her child go. It is the way I have witnessed this issues being handled.

Each of the potential solutions is riddled with problems as getting an abortion is frowned upon by society, letting the lady raise the child alone brings with it the stigma of a single mother/absentee father/possibly delinquent child and marrying her will definitely incur the wrath of your wife.

Choose wisely.
Is like you didn't read where his wife gave him a free pass to cheat abi.
That aspect has been taken care of already.
I fail to understand the grievance of most ladies on this thread, this story whether fake or real is what is obtainable in our society and who are those trying to change the world here, y'all better don't kill yourselves for the world , Jesus did that already.

My point is, it has happened, Op needs a solution on how to handle a polygamous home, so the essence of these insults is what I don't understand.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by loomer: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Hello folks, I need your advice on this.

I'm a married man with a wonderful wife and 2 kids. I love my wife. I'm not a womanizer, but very sexually active with my wife.

My wife, especially, is frustrated with Nigeria (no light, no good education for kids, traffic jams, etc). She suggested relocating to US. I supported and sponsored a legit relocation for her and the kids. But due to my good business clientele base in Nigeria and time required to get work permit for myself in US, I resorted to visiting them 2-3 times a year. They are really doing fine in the US.

Back home here in Nigeria, I won't lie, it gets lonely for me. Somehow I met a babe, a fresh graduate, who has most of the qualities of my wife. We dated for 8 months. Now she is pregnant (I fcked up!).

I'm pro-life, can't do abortion.
I love this babe too.

How can I handle the situation to keep both women happy?

Marry her na. But put am for mind say you don loose your wife and kids sha

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by misspicy(f): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2016
I don't know why people are pitying the wife after reading this, this is a generous pass to cheat, and when you cheat you get a result (pregnancy) , wife knows this, so why the insults?

Omegalala:
Thanks MsLady39.

We didn't really discuss how both we'll cope with sx. We just felt we'll be having sx when I visit.

But on my last trip to US, she stumbled text from the babe.
She woke me up and told me about the text. That she understands its not easy for man to go without sx for long period.
That I should use condom and not engage in serious relationship.

But really for me, even in university days, I only have one gf at a time, so I don't use cd.
Sx with cd is waste of time for me.
If I feel I can't love you or live with you, I can't have sx with you.

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
misspicy:
I don't know why people are pitying the wife after reading this, this is a generous pass to cheat, and when you cheat you get a result (pregnancy) , wife knows this, so why the insults?

But she specifically requested that he uses protection and not get involved in a committed relationship. Going by your logic of what the woman 'permitted' him to do, don't you think he deserves to be faulted here?

And in any case what were you expecting her to say? She already saw reasonable evidence that he was cheating even with getting a 'pass'. Personally I think she was just being realistic about what she can and cannot tolerate.

The fact that she acknowledged that it will be impossible for him to stay without sex for 6months, and accepts the reality of that, doesn't mean she has cosigned to sharing her marriage with another woman.

The OP originally intended to marry the strange woman and bear children with her since his wife cannot have any more kids. Somehow I think with or without her 'consent' he would have still done that.

So people are blaming the woman for wanting a better life for her kids, but this was a decision both of them took together. I personally would never agree to such, not because I don't want this scenario to play out in my home, but because I know how difficult it is to raise children alone. As much as I love my kids, I won't make such sacrifice for them. I cannot come and go and kill myself!!! I'll stay wherever my husband is staying and together we will both play our own individual roles in raising the kids.

People assume because the woman is living abroad, she having a time of her life. I bet she is also extremely lonely, overstretched and possibly depressed.

Imagine how she will react when she discovers what her her husband has been up to back home.

I bet my 1kobo that OP is a broke dude who's refusing to live a broad because he can't bring himself to do menial jobs which is all that will be available to him over there. Back here he can live off the few dollars his wife scrapes and sends to him and brag about how he cannot stand the weather and how his family lives in the almighty US. . . . I know his type. I see them everyday. . . I just pity the wives who think they can become heroes to these undeserving men.

13 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by sweetcocoa(f): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2016
cococandy:

Someone else sees it
No be today na.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 2mNaira: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
She wants it like crazy.

Look friend. Smone just got you trapped with a pregnancy. From what I read about her dispostion, I wont be surprised if in the future she gets you to kick your wife out.That lady had it all planned out.She is obviously in control.
Whatever you do, don't allow her to get you to kick your wife out.Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 2mNaira: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
joycesims:

I'm telling you, the 3 both of them! I guess this is what it means for one to have a big heart!

This your post made me laugh so hard.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 2mNaira: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
eph12:

1. Mistake has been made already. Move on. You can accept responsibility of the baby you don't have to marry another wife.

2. If you must marry your new baby mama, then you have to legally divorce your first wife first.

How many kids do you have already?

Apart from the divorce part, this is the best advice. Don't marry the woman but take responsibilty for her and the baby. Please don't marry her and PLEASE...ZIP UP.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 2mNaira: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Thanks.

I remember how my born again christian best friend told me of his plan to change his surname. I thought he was joking until some time back he change his surname on facebook.He is from.a polygamous home.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
lepasharon:

And Why would I request ur fone no undecided

Make he give u belle join.
Then voila! Hes inlove with 3 women and confused on what next to do cheesy

Kkikikikikiki

7 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Ngokafor(f): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2016
...The op is an attention-seeker biko.

...For the life of me,he sounds like a teenage troll with too much time on his hands..

...that has to be the fact cos it would be one of the biggest tragedy on earth if he is truely a married man and is this irresponsible in his ways and speech!.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Ngokafor(f): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Yes I've been online since yesterday.
It's really bugging me.

Not justifying cheating. Just feel why can't I love two women.
I feel one day, the nigeria senate will pass the law that a man can marry more than one wive on certain conditions.

And if the senate doesn't pass the law, Jesus Christ will pass the law when he comes back to reign on earth for 1000 years after the great tribulation, I bet.

.....what a clownish dolt!!..smh!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
No Trolling
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by DozieInc(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Eteo:
OP, don't mind them. Go ahead and marry ur pregnant mistress. she will be ur nemesis.

a fresh graduate who sleeps wt another woman's husband repeatedly is zero on morals and has a dead conscience...she gets pregnant and insists on being married to u without thinking abt the repercussions of breaking someone's home, all in the name of love...my brother man, go ahead and marry her and watch her ruin ur life and all u ve ever worked for...with that her dead conscience u ll be a dead man the day u mistakenly love a third woman who also has same qualities as ur wife cos she knows the possibilities already.

but u haven't considered the possibility of ur first wife filing for a divorce from u, u believe she wl just swallow ur poo and keep a straight face, abi?

This man is still a learner...see how one 26 year old girl take rope tie u for neck...and is dragging u to the slaughter slab and u are following and at the same time asking NLders how slaughter dey be...e go soon clear u for eye

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Hitunnu(f): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Both are at fault bt most goes to the woman. The nature of men need to be understood as well as our duties. Abuses isnt the solutions when issues arises. It can only be prevented when it hasn't happened. Couples that lives together or in the same country still cheat let alone of someone who left her husband. Both didn't reasons well before taken the decision. She went for both good bt at the same time. An aspect couples must to address well. She may accept the baby if she realised she neglected her duties. Dnt go for any introduction/marriage without her consent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Hampers / How To Honour Your Partner’s Need / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.