Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,814 members, 7,831,648 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (11466 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
I don't fck around lagos.
This is the only time I would have sx with another woman since my marriage.

Mr man , dis is ur second or third time saying dis . Shud we give u a pat on da back? U r a married man , u r not supposed to have sexx wit AnYBODY outside ur marriage otherwise u r committing adultery , which u've been committing . U took ur vows when u married ur wife , shame on u for deliberately breaking dem cus u knew what u were doing , shame , shame on u . Sorry , not gon' sugar-coat anytin here . Besides u didn't just have sex with her once , u were in a full blown fucking relationship with another woman . U already have kids , u r not even in their lives or u see them twice or three times a year n u don give another woman belle . Una welldone , father Abraham . It's ur wife n kids i feel sorry for .

11 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Viking007(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Amelian:

See question o
She wants to the keep baby and even have more babies and be his second wife smiley

U all are just asking questions as if u are not in nigeria

Lol

Oga carry go

But by God's grace my husband will not be like you ooo.. Amen oo
cheesy Amen.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
For
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
For God sake is it a sin to love 2 women.
Gaddemm it.. I'm genuinely loving 2 women.

Fck it!
Let heaven fall...

Ko ni da fun iya eyan...

Ur curse has been directed right back to u . Now it's obvious dat u r an oniranu . Werey oloriburuku with no remorse for his dirty actions .

12 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Viking007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
jahsharon:

No, no, no. You are not pro-life. Pro-life advocates don't go all round Lagos fuccking everything in skirt without condoms. So, get the fucck out of here. Meanwhile, be ready for your wife's surprise too. She will surprise you, even Naiarland moderators will feel sorry for you when you come here to tell us your wife's surprise package Nonsense, ordinary 50 naira condom, you cannot afford, is the economic recession this bad?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seems you are learner.
I didn't curse you.
Just using Olamide's slogan....

aflyingbird:
Ur curse has been directed right back to u . Now it's obvious u r an oniranu , werey oloriburuku with no remorse for his dirty actions .
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Hitunnu(f): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Your wife caused it. She left her husband for kids education and ignore her roles as a wife. How did she expect you to cope. There are good private pry and sec schs in Nigeria. Later, further their education abroad. God will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by yorhmienerd(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Seems you are learner.
I didn't curse you.
Just using Olamide's slogan....

To be sincere with you, you fvcked up big time, the deed has been done. My questions: Does the second woman want marraige? I she living with you? Does she know you ard married before? What is her opinion on this?

If she knows you are married before then it's obvious you're being played. No woman wants to play second fiddle in a family and she will eventually disect your relationship with your first wife if you marry her.

First thing first, tell your first wife about this and watch how things play out.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 4nobody4every1: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
I'm getting more and more depressed by the doom scenario being painted for me by folks on nairaland.
May be I shouldn't have shared the topic on this platform.

May be I should just run away from both women.

I'm fcked man
!

cool

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hitunnu:
Your wife caused it. She left her husband for kids education and ignore her roles as a wife. How did she expect you to cope. There are good private pry and sec schs in Nigeria. Later, further their education abroad. God will see you through.

A married man got another woman pregnant and it's the wife's fault?

12 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 4nobody4every1: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
For God sake is it a sin to love 2 women.
Gaddemm it.. I'm genuinely loving 2 women.

Fck it!
Let heaven fall...

Ko ni da fun iya eyan

grin grin grin

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by greatgod2012(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
@op, are you sure you're not just trolling? I read some of your comments here and I'm like this guy is just trolling. Words like......"marathons of unprotected sexx", " is it a crime to love two women ", I'm not the first to fck up, ko ni da fun iya eyan, I will run away from the two women......... Etc, etc. These words seems you're just using NL to while away time and to catch fun.

However,, if what you're typing here is true, just tell your wife about it and be ready to face the music, but to be honest with you, speaking from experience, handling a polygamous family is not an easy task. You need special and extra wisdom, strength and strong financial capacity with capability to pull through.

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Not trolling.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
BellaElla:
Op men like you disgust me
Look at you talking about love
You are selfish
Anyway I don't blame you
You don't even know what you are getting yourself into.
If you had an inkling, you would not have been here yapping about pro life bla bla
Na ur children I pity, they would grow up hating themselves and resenting you. They would end up clinging to their mothers.
Why do you want to bring children into a world of competition and jealousy
I don't even care about u, you and ur baby mama can eat shit. It's those children that would grow up with esteem issues i feel for.
U think polygamy is easy. Hahahahaha.
Say goodbye to peace of mind. That ur side chic u are in love with. Lmao. She's gonna taste bitterness.
By the time your legal family starts fighting her for your properties, she would know something.
I am from a polygamous home. It messed me up. I grew up with so much hate in my heart for my dad.
I made sure I married a man from a lineage of men with self control.
10-15 years from now your gonna regret this decision.
All you would left with is a flaccid deek and resentful children squabbling over what properties you have left.
But what do I know? your a man in love cheesy grin grin
Follow your dream, marry your princess and ride into doomland grin grin grin
Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Not trolling.
I'm just frustrated and depressed with 'no good thing coming out of it' scenarios painted here on NL.

Thanks.

Hi again,
I don't mean to speak only negative about this situation...but it's extremely serious. I think what's bothering most of the women here is your lack of remorse for what you've done. It's like you keep justifying it and think that it's okay to juggle two women! That's why I had asked you about your view on polygamy. Clearly you believe in it..cause it seems that you're not willing to let either woman go and you want folks on here to condone your actions..
It's hurtful and downright destructive to put a woman (who happens to be your wife) and kids through this. Life is not over as I said, but its gonna get extremely complicated. My faith, as I said before, tells me that marriage is between "1" man and "1" woman... Call me selfish...but I don't plan on sharing my future husband with any other woman. He can't "love" another woman and me simultaneously nor can I do so to him. Hopefully, the Christian man that he will be, means that we won't have to discuss that topic at all. Did you ever bring up a scenario with your wife about how you guys would deal with being apart for so long? It really looks like you didn't really think, care, or love your wife enough to not do this to her. I'm sorry that the truth hurts here...but you have to truly take some responsibility here.
By the way, I tried to speak positively to you on my first thread...and sorta on my second one!

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by yetseyi(f): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nairalanders sha angry

I still wonder how people can't advise without attacking.

OP, polygamy is not the solution at all but your wife will be extremely hurt sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Her words are uplifting because she blamed your wife and not you.
Yet you claim to love her.
Ode.
Omegalala:
Thanks Hitunnu. Yours has been the most uplifting words.

In fact the 1st 3 months when they left, I was depressed. I cried for the first time since secondary school. I lost weight. Started smoking to while away time.

Na this new babe popped back my mojo.

Not blaming my wife and not justifying my actions as well.

Like you said God will see me through. I don't think its the worst thing that can happen to someone.

11 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Who
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by KevinDein: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
The op has really pissed the women on this section. grin
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by CoCoLav(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hi OP,

Your next line of action now should be to do a small traditional marriage with the girl and keep her far far away from your first wife. What you don't know will not kill you. Ensure they have no contact whatsoever and you will be fine.

Ensure only trusted family members know about the second wife...possibly only the men in your family because women can talk for Africa. Since your wife is based abroad, the likelihood of her finding out would be slim unless someone tells her which is why you need to keep it under control.

I know people who have two wives due to either childlessness or mistakes like yours. It is not the end of the world.

I am not here to judge you because nobody holy pass.We can pretend all we want but we know most men ain't faithful in marriage. you were just unlucky. Personally, if I were your wife and I got to know....damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by egopersonified(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Will you tell your wife about her? Yes or No.
When will you tell her? Before Or after the wedding, Before or after delivery.
Will you call to tell her or wait till you see her?
Will you start traveling with your second wife abroad to stay in the same house with your first wife on holidays??
Will your second wife deliver abroad? If yes, where?
Do you think you would ever relocate abroad? If yes, what would happen to the second wife?
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Thanks MsLady39.

Sx with cd is waste of time for me.

You were not smart. That's why this girl is pregnant. It doesn't seem like you planned to have a baby with her but it's just the result of your carelessness. It's bad enough you cheated on your wife but to be doing it without condom is risky. Aids and STDs are real, people.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
CoCoLav:
Hi OP,

Your next line of action now should be to do a small traditional marriage with the girl and keep her far far away from your first wife. What you don't know will not kill you. Ensure they have no contact whatsoever and you will be fine.

Ensure only trusted family members know about the second wife...possibly only the men in your family because women can talk for Africa. Since your wife is based abroad, the likelihood of her finding out would be slim unless someone tells her which is why you need to keep it under control.

I know people who have two wives due to either childlessness or mistakes like yours. It is not the end of the world.

I am not here to judge you because nobody holy pass.We can pretend all we want but we know most men ain't faithful in marriage. you were just unlucky. Personally, if I were your wife and I got to know....damn!

But irony is that someone in his family or one of his friends or even her friends will tell the first wife.
Do u honestly think Nigerians keep secrets like that?
Lol

One person will definitely snitch!

That's life.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by byvan03: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
No need attacking the OP, his wife is OK being cheated on and advised him to used CD which he didn't use. Am sure she will still be very supportive, after all she understands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Antina(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
She had two c-section births.
Doctor advised no more babies.

Is that an excuse? what if you are the one that can't make more babies after 2 children, will you be happy seeing her getting kids for another man?

Do to others what you want them to do unto you.

10 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
I
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Who is Ode... me?

In a very euphemistic way.
It could be worse

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Antina(f): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omegalala:
Godly? I'm a christian, i believe in Jesus.
But nobody is above mistake.

Also most guys in my situation won't think twice about abortion.
But I feel the foetus deserve the right to live once the egg is fertilized.
You never know the baby maybe a light to his/her generation.

I also believe there nothing new. What matters is how I handle the situation.
That's why I seeking for advice.

I know very well that u can differentiate between a mistake and a choice, so u are telling me this... "(We had marathons of unprotected sx)" is a mistake? Lie another.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.