Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Need Advice About My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice About My Girl Friend (673 Views)

Advice!!! About To Quit A 5 Years Courtship. / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice About My Girl Friend by obateru007: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
my g/f suppose to see her period on 10th of this month but up to now, she have not seen it, i will like to know if it possible or she is preganant, i did a unrie test but it comes out negative, i need to know if it possible
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hahaha when you guys were doing the do you didnt think about us now that yawa is gassing you run to us tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Anyhoo did you use protectioneven that is not 100% Why are you bricking it though? you were enjoying the do dont you know that pregnancy is one of the sideeffects?
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by Dewdeuces(f): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hahaha when you guys were doing the do you didnt think about us now that yawa is gassing you run to us tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Anyhoo did you use protectioneven that is not 100% Why are you bricking it though? you were enjoying the do dont you know that pregnancy is one of the sideeffects?
grin grin

@poster
possible , congrats daddy cheesy
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by Godmother(f): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Lol.  grin grin grin A simple condom would have prevented all this headache
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by whitesturd(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
Whats todays date.13th,Haba its not too late she can still see it.period dates do change often now.no cause for alarm yet but if she now doesnt still see it till 30th,then pls do give me the honour of being the first person to say Congratulations,papa Bomboy. grin grin
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by deji2009(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Dewdeuces:

grin grin

@poster
possible , congrats daddy  cheesy

Godmother:

Lol.  grin grin grin A simple condom would have prevented all this headache

whitesturd:

Whats todays date.13th,Haba its not too late she can still see it.period dates do change often now.no cause for alarm yet but if she now doesnt still see it till 30th,then pls do give me the honour of being the first person to say Congratulations,papa Bomboy. grin grin

Very educative
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by obateru007: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2009
thanks for your words , she has seen it today, is my girl friend and we never use condom is just that i don't mistaken release inside her, b/cos i love her, i was worried that is why i ask for it possible, thanks anyway,, i will use protection next time
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
Its just crazy that with the risks of sex, some coons still choose to go without a condom. When she is pregnant now you will come back here telling us about how you want her to get an abortion for her 6mths pregnancy and how you will leave town. angry
Re: Need Advice About My Girl Friend by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
Another case of trying to avoid responsibility for your actions! undecided

Geezz If its that difficult to poke and not want to bear the consequences of poking. . .then get married or better still become GAY/CELIBATE!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? / A Virgin? / Compliment Of The Season 2 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.