Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl (3081 Views)

The App That Lets You Order For Olosho And Ashawo / G / What Is The Difference Between OLOSHO And ASHAWO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by Nonsreal(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
[/color][color=#000099][/color][color=#000000]Hi guys... As we gear up to start our tv program in my work place, we were busy compeling some question we wanted to ask nigerians on the street on one of our programed (vioce of the street) and some one told us to ask nigerian this question... .Everyone burst into laughter and he was confuse, he further confirmed that there are diferences between this 3words use in nigerian daily. Wait from your own point of view, what do you undrstand or how do you define olosho, runsgirls and ashawo? .Acording to him below are his definations.... OLOSHO= they are babe you see around club/bear parlour. You dont know them from adam but once you negotiate they become you babe for the night and they get along easily as if you have been in a relationship with them for 4years. They can't call you for help even if they lost their mum the next day. So its a one time payment... .ASHAWO= they operate in a fixed location e.g hotel and they charge between #500 to #1000 for short time. However, the price is subjected to change if you want some adds on e.g pull finish, enter from back, suckbreast etc... You dey laugh abi? Lie say you never do am before with ashawo, the relationship ends once you cum. Your money don finish, however they 2n be very aggressive if yov no cum quick... .RUNSGIRLS= this one they operate on social media e.g BBM, whatsap, facebook etc... They can be in the next compound from your house. They are available in all nigerian institutions, some do it for the fun of it while some charge you for it because they need to stay hot all year round. They dont have fixed price, they billed you and make the relationshp keep moving. They claim to love you but they have more than 40 other lovers. They wil bill you up if their house/hostel rent is about to expire or they need to change their phone or make their hair. You wil sure be called upon if they need money to spend to their mum or when their brother lost one of his eyes... I lie?. .Kindly share your experience with all these classes of prostitutes and tell us what you think we need to know.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by Aniker(f): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Next person summarize for me please
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by Divay22(f): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Over to the next person
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by bigtt76(f): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olosho = Contract Package
Ashawo = Pay As You Go
Runs Girls = Data Bundle

Hope this helps grin

Aniker:
Next person summarize for me please
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by TIDDOLL(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wah iz diz undecided
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by Aniker(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
bigtt76:
Olosho = Contract Package
Ashawo = Pay As You Go
Runs Girls = Data Bundle

Hope this helps grin

Hahaha that's funny
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by kheengjay(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
I dodge am....over to the next person.
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by pweetychyka(f): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
The poster above me tho....

OP pls a Lil patience! D poster below me will be here soon... he probably would av wat to say
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by ifex370(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
am sorry.. we don't have such here in France ..

next person
Re: Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl by Nonsreal(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
U guys shud Bleep off my thread jare, if u dnt av something to say

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Stretch Marks On Your Body??? Heres How To Clear Them Very Fast / Sexual Video Of Spouse That Went Viral On Easter Day. / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.