Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127572 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2016
jollymizzle:

Hehehehe grin you no fear God?
how I got paid dear
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Who will provide help when GH is frozen?
Who will provide help to an investment comp that has no office?
Who will provide help to a random individual when he does not know where his own help will come from?
Who will provide help when the media is against this scheme.
Obviously, no new joiners for the next one month. How will the scheme cope with 20 percent xmas bonus, 10percent referral and 30 percent ROI and 30 percent of the paused GH that will read for one month, So some people will ha 90 percent by january... If they are able to, then I can persuade other to invest but I doubt.
MMM is dead.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:

I'm sorry to say but it's every body that's on the freeze, including those whose mavro are over 30 days
not true. I was rematched today

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
jollymizzle:

I feared for nairaland when I saw the no of pple viewing. Make mmm no crash NL
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Lovexme(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm forced to laugh. Sure I've got some money stuck in it; heck! most of it are bonuses, so I ain't really bovered.

At least, I bought a new phone with other bonuses I'd accrued lol.

Meanwhile, who's got a spare nokia touchlight phone? My old one just touched the ground and stopped working cry

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:

Would you provide such help if it were you?

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by kaytolee(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
mmm really need our help we need to pH so as to balance the system....

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
Rematched is quite different from a placing new get help order
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by sweetcrown: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
New has started spreading that MMM NIGERIA has crashed.
*My advice to all participants,*
Don't let us leave the work to the Guiders alone, Our dear MMM has been our saviour from recession. At this time financial institutions might take it up to start creating panic, my advice at this point is to work with the admin's as one by maintaining our ground and campaign MMM coming back in January stronger and better. Let's convince people to PH to get the system healthier before JANUARY, my believe is that if MMM can survive this the financial institutions will be afraid of us and people will know the truth behind the unity of MMM.
Please don't let us panic or create fear in new or intending participant. Instead, let us hold ourself as one and support the admin's in making the system healthier.
*Remember that Sergey Mavrodi, Admins and the Guiders are not MMM, we all are MMM and let change the world together starting from Nigeria*
SWEETCROWN is my name, am an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Everybody should please calm down. I know our inconsiderate media will hijack this and twist the story to suit their lame way. MMM is not crashing pls.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by prime5052(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
ewosk:

They are people who have already been matched to receive payment from other before the holiday extension...after this incidence am guessing most people wont pay and such orders "COULD" be rematched....IMO sha
That's true o
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Lamborghini:

Of course it happened last year. That is why people were talking about pause mode before because they thought it will also happen this year.
If it could survive when few people were in Mmm, what is stopping it from surviving now?
ponzi schemes survives with fewer people.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
majekdom2:
Who will provide help when GH is frozen?
Who will provide help to an investment comp that has no office?
Who will provide help to a random individual when he does not know where his own help will come from?
Who will provide help when the media is against this scheme.
Obviously, no new joiners for the next one month. How will the scheme cope with 20 percent xmas bonus, 10percent referra and 30 percent ROI. If they are able to, then I can persuade other to invest but I doubt.
MMM is dead.

Gbam!!!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MWAD(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
bigtalla:
Mavrodi, Mavrodi, Mavrodi... how many times did I call your name?
Three Ms times.What did i do so bad for calling me like that?.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by shizzy7(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
claremont:
No amount of news will dissuade the ignorant ones 'invested' in this scam. They are like drowning people who will readily clutch on a straw of hope that is thrown to them. I can't believe that highly educated graduates have their money is this scam, a well-known ponzi scheme. These are the same people saying that they have no money to start a small business, they blame Buhari for everything.
They are just trying to be strong, its a matter of ODESHI for them, deep inside they're either skeptical about the possibility of it coming back or full of regrets (except those who have earned as much as they're going to lose)

MMM a.k.a fast money...grin grin grin it's an INVESTMENT..

My neighborh will not come home tomorrow from Nysc camp because she introduced it to all her family members. They've been calling the girl to provide sufficient explanation grin grin on the issue at hand, my babe no pick call oooooooo grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Culin(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
prime5052:

Lolzz...i dnt fink u are a participate of mmm,u fink once its one month ur mavro stops growing? It's continuous evn if u choose to leave it for 10yrs( wink if it lasts dat long) d mavro keeps growing,i'v left mine for 2months before,i wz all smiles wen i GH

MMM participant of the year well done. They said all confirmed mavros will be froozen. Even the withdrawable that has already turned green. This means that it is not the normal froozen that your mavro becomes after you just paid.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Voy:

MMM hasn't crashed. But payments have been stopped for one month due to the increased demands for help from people and government interference.
As the scheme is based on the percentage of returning members, I believe it will serve to maintain continuity.
The only problem is that most Nigerians swallow rumours and may declare that it has crashed. Proper education on the freezing/postponement will ensure that people do not panic.
what government interference, tell me about it
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You can't get help without providing help: you are ignorant.

Looks like ure d ignorant kid here.

Lemme give u an instance here.
Previously I and my pals used to que in a 'provide help' even before withdrawing our already confirmed and unfrozen mavro.

But due to this Xmas period, most of my friends were only interested in removing their money that is in d system, without providing any other help.
This affects the system.

Try to have understanding of situations before opening ur mouth to curse.
"seest thou a man hasty in his words, there's more hope of a f**l than of him.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Viking007(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:

ON POINT..SO I DONT GET IT WHEN PEOPLE PANIC...NO 1 IS RUNNING
The people panicking are not the real mmm participants. Just some people falling over each other to say "I told You so".

I've a PH of 52k, my money is still with me, paired with nobody. Why should I panic?

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by NAVYdogg: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Chimooooo, seems like 90% of nairalanders are into this ish. Movrodi bet why this December na, Bros why, why, haba?

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by shizzy7(f): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Godshand:
Everybody should please calm down. I know our inconsiderate media will hijack this and twist the story to suit their lame way. MMM is not crashing pls.
grin grin Yes, my dear, as long as you're in God's hand, it will not crash.....

HOPE you pay your tithe, HOPE its 30% of your income and HOPE you pay it after 30 days.

Bow down your head let's pray..

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by mira4u: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
joeace2020:
A lot of people are really funny. Still defending a dying program. Ask yourselves if MMM ever returns, who will be the people to GH considering this so called pause would have scared a lot of people into believing they are packing up. And if many people are no longer GHing where would other people Provide Help. Common sense is bereft when greediness drives people

No mind them. Common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by AKswift: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
I foresee a 'run' on MMM come next year. I am still trying to understand the rationale of asking everyone to GH on the same date; the world's biggest finance house would go down if it asks her depositors to withdrawal their funds same day. With this news, the scheme's participants, new and old, would be skeptical of the program. Well, there is a clause that reads: ..participate with your spare fund; I want to believe this is(was) taken into consideration by those involved!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by progress69: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:
1 question pls...if there is no central account and every1 gets paid in naira(not in bitcoin that is untraceable).. Why would they run?

Na Nigerians go kill d system with panic

And what makes u feel they don't have proxy accounts that has never provided help but are getting help. They are the admin, they can create any profile to match u up with.
My friend paid into a Zenith bank account with a Chinese name. The profile of the real owner was hacked. (Or so they said)The num on the profile was also a strange num. The real owner later got his account back and was calling my friend if he has not provided help yet. He said he has and the hacker even confirmed him. He busted into tears!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by jollymizzle(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Lmao my friend told me his banker wife told him she was going to vet all the work done by the junior officers today because a lot of mistakes are likely to happen today with pple being absent minded. My neighbor exhibited that already by almost running two pple over . but seriously Everybody should be vigilant. Some mistakes are likely to happen
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Maj196(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
I never liked dis ponzi schemes of a thing.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
ABJDOT:
Glory be unto God, I was matched 29th Nov, I was suppose to send 200k to four people, and I had transferred the money in bank, but later that day I need to call my bank agent to cancelled the transaction for me, when I heard some people has started uploading fake teller.
can you imagine at fake tellers and we still have people defending this scheme... what a Nation!

7 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
dmcdad:

That's because GHW was created with the intention of correcting all the flaws MMM has. Since I discovered it i stopped PH in MMM and focused on GHW. I love their policies and all. And like they say, it was built with longevity in mind.

U sef dey here. Send my own cut oo
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
IMO, i think if this step is taken as a result of shortage in PH, why not the system sort money elsewhere and handle the situation professionally till January when everything will bounce back? After all, they've been dashing money and other commodities to IDPs, etc. Where did all the money come from?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Joephat(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy Please don't die. cry

cheesy allow to die jare na me get my life but how can I commit suicide without killing myself please I need an idea.

they warned Me about mavrodi
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by agarawu23(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
See traffic grin
Them warn una cheesy
I pray the thing continue sha

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hazardinho: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
Let's not create panic among participants
Create panic?...MMM did that already..going by that msg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.