Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127616 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Secrets11:
Are you mad or about running mad? Do you even think before making comments? Can you testify of me uploading fake teller? And what do you know about the Internet that can make the FG freeze the webpage? Brother you are really silly to have made such bizzare comment like you know me from anywhere. I have stated something clear here: MMM has stated within their website to PH with your "spare money" and not consider it an investment. Scammers don't warn you of losing youyr money, they take from you without warning. Brother I understand you are one of those lazy mouthed fellow that are good are critizing guys trying to make ends meet. Leave them alone abi is it your money they are using? Please find something productive and do with your life
I can see your frustration. You will soon know who will run mad. Sorry....I will qoute you again in a month's time ,I promise and I will apologize if the scheme get back to normal only if you are still alive then because they way it is going, you need to watch your BP seriously.
Besides, hope u are not one of those who borrow to invest in it?
And I laff at your stupidity calling this making ends meet ,I man very sure you are into sport betting too. I won't doubt if your are still a teenage boy or students or in ur early twenties because you hv no sense at all as per how you reply me. If u abuse me again, I will initiate your total ban on this forum and it will come fast. Sorry for your frustration once again.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
trevolady:

I hope the person pays you, we ar in the same shoe embarassed
hey what's up!

Av they paid u?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ogasman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Watching scream queens...

Alot of screaming this new yr lol
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by JonSnow(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
hey what's up!

Av they paid u?

Yes! They have paid me grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by solidman59(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
jollymizzle:
OK since you asked nicely it's time to explain how 'they' run away with the money. The method of providing help/getting help is the way. They would have agents in the country while colluding with banks. How it works is that their agents would be matched always to get help while not providing. So with the rest of the participants pHing and ghing . The agents would only be ghing. They will then take their share and launder the rest to their ogas overseas. Hope this answered your question. Ask if you still have any?

Your brain dull no b small. Let's assume mmm was really a scam, your analysis above are ridiculous at best.

Till January, I think you should refrain from that line of thinking. You are mocking yourself with it.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Raskasal(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
chyzoo4u:
No need to panic, things will normalize by January 2017

Am optimistic. Our problem is just this so called bloggers carrying fake news about. SAYING MMM HAS CRASHED. NAYSAYERS. MMM ROCK TILL ETERNITY. I WHAT THEY'VE JUST DONE WILL MAKE THE SYSTEM INDEFINITELY SUSTENABLE
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
ellacute45:

This is the same technique they used in other countries sad
same technique to scam you mean?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
JonSnow:

Yes! They have paid me grin
Linus lol

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
same technique to scam you mean?

Yea
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
ellacute45:

Yea
ok dear...
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Reddington(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
I suggest they push the unfreeze date back even the more, say 30th Jan... That way funds would be more than available for settlements.

BTW if we Nigerias can curtail our greed just by 2%, we'll go far... Keep 'investing" your millions and hundreds of thousands OK?? Ride on! Rubbish!

I personally believe that had MMM set a PH max limit of say 100k or 200k, the scheme would've been more sustainable.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
and today na my last day to complete 30days
grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by onatisi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
demelza:
grin grin grin
Kindly share the site address so I go follow help you they search.
Deal2join.com
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
futureenergy:
MMM has just made the best decision. I advised one of the guiders to suggest MMM should be on standby from 10th of December. Like they read my mind. Very Good!!! Before we crash this thing with our Christmas mentality.
grin grin grin

Person no go die for this forum with laugh.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
tikkykay:
My sleep come disappear.... What money can do.dis is gonna be bad.d fast pH matching was suspicious... Den the Xmas bonus 1 month release.I had to do impromptu withdrawals on Friday.....and now I won't lie...am trapped too even if its a bit.buh to my family who wanted to GH today....so many mavros...I feel bad for dem already.dis will cause more than panic.can't even sleep...
grin grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Appdriod:

I hope am not the one you are supposed to pay oooh? Biko come and go and pay me
grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
sleep don dissapear leave my eye fa
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

You better go back to bed, one month still far.
grin grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Caseless: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrOreo:
Didn't understand the news on my Personal Office, it was when I wanted to GH that I was now seeing gibberish...... had to go back to re-read the thing over again.... Sleep don clear for my eyes... Tears Ti Takeover(TTT) cry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by demolaxl(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bellville: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good PR.
MurphyInc:
*DEAR PARTICIPANTS*

1. It's not too good news that all confirmed mavro are frozen for 30days.

2. And it's not the right timing for this to be implemented considering the news about 14th Dec. previously escalated by the media.

3. We all know the mmm community has helped a lot of people, yet many are hurt due to this sudden decision.

4. I believe we all will support what will sustain the community beyond 2016, but must be done by putting the participants at the forefront of decision. Because the system is participants-based system.

5. On the other hand, things are done in other to sustain the community. Even the 30days frozen period has been implemented by other platforms.

6. The scenario is December will witness high or massive withdrawal (GH), PH is expected to reduce because many wanna celebrate the festive period with what they have, while few are ready to PH.

7. If all that have mature Mavro should GH, the tendency of them being paired and help provider uploading fake pop will be high.

8. We would have preferred gradually that some mature GH are frozen while some released. And as more people PH more, GH are matched. And others are unfrozen. The decision lies on MMM admins which I believe they understand how this things should work out but sample opinion should have being gotten from participants. And I think it was an oversight.

9. I know it's not easy for us to bear especially this time around. I want us all not to loose hope.

10. Discussions ongoing on guiders platforms on how best to reinstall the commitment of participants to avoid total panic.

11. No one is praying for the end of mmm. It's just a frozen period to avoid excessive GHing. We all know that if GH exceed PH, there is bound to be problem. proactively this decision was taken.

12. Despite we were warned to PH our *spare money* many borrowed to PH. And we have also noticed people not obeying the PH n GH monthly. These lapses are also not helping.

13. *I don't know the best way to convince anyone now.* I have received countless calls n message this morning. All I could buoyantly say is, let's all encourage ourselves and stay together during this period. Believing n hoping the challenges fissile out like vapor.

14. No perfect system out there but we all need to work and agree towards making things work out same time. *One month frozen period should not scare us*..... we should look forward to MMM sustainability.

*On behalf of the community, I apologize to any inconveniences and challenges we are all experiencing and which I also know u have the responsibility to also talk to your downlines and encourage them about the mission to sustain the community.*

_*The process of implementation might be wrong, but the vision to sustain the community is more key than satisfying few participants*_

*LET US ALL STAY ALERT* *stay strong, stay focused and remain encouraged. It's our community*

Thanks

*GUIDERS*
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by auxyn1: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
franzis:
No panic, the No 1 guider said all those whose mavro has gotten to 30 days will be released to GH in 24 hrs... I got over a million to GH but ain't worried a bit..
get help from who na? People who already scared!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by masterclem1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good Afternoon all. Here is a little explanation on the new turn of events.

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants.

The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms.

Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment.

From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

And please forgive Mavrody, (and his google translator ), you know he doesn't speak English. Many words were probably LOST IN TRANSLATION.

CHEERS

copied

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by nmreports: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by idu1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Join get help worldwide today is the best platform ,
No guider
No money bags

I am waiting for to be matched provide help on GHW with this mmm matter no undecided
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by thelish(f): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
futureenergy:
MMM has just made the best decision. I advised one of the guiders to suggest MMM should be on standby from 10th of December. Like they read my mind. Very Good!!! Before we crash this thing with our Christmas mentality.

God bless u jare.
If we think deeply, we will know this is a good decision taken by mavro. if not,d thing nor go function next yr.
I still PH of 300k today.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
i just PH 50k today. waiting to be batched

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by mecussey(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
chyzoo4u:
No need to panic, things will normalize by January 2017

Banks are following suit...every ATM now has a very long que...banks now keep only one atm active.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
chinnyonwu:

Shocker. Ive quit MMM nigeria months ago. Im in United. Who's crying now.?

Ha weldone! From fry pan to fire. So 30% is not enough for you again, you now move to 100%? You must be an IPOB citizen, because this your greed for money is out of this world.. Lool!

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
thelish:

God bless u jare.
If we think deeply, we will know this is a good decision taken by mavro. if not,d thing nor go function next yr.
I still PH of 300k today.

shocked shocked ogun ooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by uckennety(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
and today na my last day to complete 30days

#seems there is light at the end of the tunnel o

Source..............
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Moblord(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
MyVision2020:

And u think after this (if not d end) people will rush to pay when matched! This is the worst step they'v taken! Giving ear to cheap media & FG who in no way can stop them.
my dl was Paid today for the GH request he did during the weekend. This is to tell you that despite the freezing of mavros, others are still providing help

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.