Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127811 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ogasman(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Atleast money go DE ATM to withdraw...

unlike the past weeks to withdraw na hell...

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by franzis(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2016
iaatmguy:
actually you should be worried
Who will pH in this period. Moreover one can't request for help
if you mavro is up to 30 days or more than GH ON tueday or thursday
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ogasman(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2016
I de read some chats..

Some people say dem drop 2 million

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Pls I need an English graduate to help nairalanders define the phrase meaning "spare money ""

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by KnightOfLaif: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
when new people can't be registered, how will people be matched?

Those that were matched before the upgrade are getting paid now. Once the site is fully functional, the cycle will continue.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Zieristclair(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMcJay:

You want make Mavrodi use my guyman money enter Okada go Russia?
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!serious cheesy
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dharmiedrums(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Are u a guider? You seem to have so much faith in this scheme??
Culin:
Good morning dear mavrodian!!! Welcome to *MMM pause mode* firstly what is MMM pause mode ; pause mode is a mechanism introduced to *MMM in 2011* to to salvage the community when there's panic in the air and to control the equilibrium between the provide help and get helped help que, during the period of pause mode all confirmed mavro shall be frozen to counterbalance the equilibrium between the provide help and get helped. And after when the provide help is greater than the get helped the system will come back to normalcy. This is a measure that's have been implemented in South Africa in April this year and people of South Africa survived it, and in may they are back and better, so it has happened in Nigeria just let us be steadfast and do away with panic. Media will surely carry propaganda against this but don't let this affects us. Please I enjoyed every up line to explained to their down line very well that we are on pause mode which shall be lifted in a Short time. *Long life MMM Long life Nigeria*

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Fraih(f): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Who says MMM has crashed
I still ghed yesterday(tho in the early hours of yesterday) and my matchee paid today already.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Mrrespect(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2016
slimany:

Even if you PH today, you won't get match till January 12,2017...so make una relax

Yea, at least my mavro will b growing. Advantage u knw
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by FavoredGuy: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2016
ogasman:
I de read some chats..

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Pls I need an English graduate to help nairalanders define the phrase meaning "spare money ""

Thank you
English graduate from England. Do you mean Englsh Language graduate? Now go in peace; your grammatical 'sins' have been forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Mrrespect:

Yea, at least my mavro will b growing. Advantage u knw
Sure.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by iaatmguy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
franzis:
if you mavro is up to 30 days or more than GH ON tueday or thursday
My dear my mavro is 34 days. I have tried to gh JUST SHOWING ZERO.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Themandator: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekesimo:

mine is *pending withdrawal*. I av already
been matched with someone. wonder if the
person will pay up

Somebody paid two million naira father I explained to him that the community is not going anywhere. If he doesn't pay you wait till January
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by franzis(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
iaatmguy:

try tomorrow
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by iaatmguy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
franzis:
try tomorrow
Ok thank you
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bukaldrinio(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerians make una chill....Mmm is still on.....they are trying to control the system........Pll said it DON fold na their account u dey pay money...this is Pol helping their selves
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Zieristclair(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

There's no such thing as "spare money".
please tell am undecided
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
ogasman:
I de read some chats..

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Thank you
Guy you funny o, person dropped 1-4m as spare money for MMM. Wetin you expect? Ppl droping such amount as such must be wealthy bigtime. Mayb dem get like 100m for account(yimu). na greed nai cos am sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ogasman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Do u know without guiders the Ponzi would have been running year in n out..

But the fat benefits of guiders who do not contribute money to participating customers are the ones killing the Ponzi scheme....

They get too much chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Culin(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
dharmiedrums:
Are u a guider? You seem to have so much faith in this scheme??
guider ke? just having faith for my money's sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
ogasman:

But the fat benefits of guiders who do not contribute money to participating customers are the ones killing the Ponzi scheme....

They get too much chai
...correct

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
ogasman:

They get too much chai

That's why I buy the idea of Get help world wide, no guiders and it has rules that ensures the system lasts unlike mmm, if nothing happens to it this January I am considering joining it.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
iaatmguy:

34days from the date you were confirmed? Not the day you registered or paid in but the date you were confirmed?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
ogasman:

They get too much chai
That's why Get help don't do guiders or whatever they are called.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Calculux95:

That's why I buy the idea of Get help world wide, no guiders and it has rules that ensures the system lasts unlike mmm, if nothing happens to it this January I am considering joining it.
I'm already on it and I find it far more secure and stable than MMM especially with their policies.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by emerich(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM still pays, for all you guys out there panicking and even the doubting Thomases, I just got an alert of #74,000 from someone matched to pay me whom have confidence in the system and went ahead to pay despite the chaos and media frenzy about the system at the moment, he even went ahead to encourage me not to panic or entertain any form of fear, let's keep calm and watch how MMM comes back better and stronger come January while our mavro's keep growing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dharmiedrums(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol....I see smiley
Culin:

guider ke? just having faith for my money's sake
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by udumosam23(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2016
ogasman:
I de read some chats..

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Thank you

Lols, as in ehn, these ones don't even need help at all at all. Why will someone with 5m be providing help and requesting help of more money? Na dis people dey crash the system.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chekitaut: 12:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Hillarious
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Teechawa: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
What if I was paired and did not pay before the pay deadline?

Ajiswaggs:
no....you won't be paired till January 12...you can do your pH order now
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Yewandequeen(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Teechawa:
What if I was paired and did not pay before the pay deadline?

You will be blocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.