Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent (13514 Views)

Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early / 2019: Why Tinubu Shouldn’t Depend Heavily On Buhari / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by passionate88: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
sarrki:

He caused it .

Jonah failed his Generation

He failed Generation yet unborn

Chai, Jonah is a failure

The dullard caused one country to experience recession twice
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by drnoel: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/buhari-tinubu-better-ally-opponent/

Whoever wrote this is a hypocrite and a charlatan
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by dumie(f): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
The self acclaimed Jagaban is now more like a used diaper

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Now what is this very uneducative, dull content looking for on the front page, it is flooded with cluelessness, thoughtlessness and definitely filled with personal opinion than facts... Abeg e..
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by TruthNigeria(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm so surprised how people reason. 2019 is fast approaching when his support will be more and more needed than 2015. We know Tinubu as main godfather in southwest politics. Leave it or take it!
Those people trying to nail him at this current time will be right there in his house 2019 begging for his support.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
xykms101:
Tinubu should rot in hell ... it is high time we put a stop to god fatherism in Nigeria politics .

Are you saying Akeredolu of Ondo has no godfather? What of Obaseki of Edo?

Didn't Fasola try to be a godfather to Sasore?

It's easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Bolster(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2016
supersystemsng:
Now what is this very uneducative, dull content looking for on the front page, it is flooded with cluelessness, thoughtlessness and definitely filled with personal opinion than facts... Abeg e..

Wouldn't it be nice to read your own version which would be more educative, interesting and flooded with clues, information and facts?

So easy to critic but so impossible reproduce something similar. Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Kingbuhari(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Afonjas are crying more than the bereaved, the time they were shouting ranting on top of their ijebu ode cracky weed voice them no say Fulani's are special breed, The Fulani are a special
breed. They understand only one
thing – power at all costs. It does
not matter how close you are to
them. It does not matter how
friendly you are to them. It does
not matter how helpful you are to
them. When it comes to power and
control, they rally round
themselves to neutralise you and
maintain your subservience
The
Fulani oligarchy is not going to
take another chance to allow
power be controlled by anyone or
group other than them or one of
their own. Buhari
showed that he was in on the
conspiracy to reduce the influence
of his benefactor, Tinubu, an
ordinary Yoruba....
The alacrity with which President
Muhammadu Buhari accepted and
praised the Senator
Bukola Saraki recently, a Fulani-Yoruba,
showed that he was in on the
conspiracy to reduce the influence
of his benefactor, Tinubu, an
ordinary Yoruba.
. The Yoruba elite and area-boy
politics; shown itself
over the years to be incapable of
rising above narrow tribal
interests and reciprocating
goodwill from other sections of
the country by treating other
groups with respect. Practically
every crisis in Nigeria since
independence has its roots in this
attitude. It is amazing that the high
percentage of literate political
leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt
their degrees and bounce around
with pride in Western education
are uneducated in and about
politics and history. They lack
what is called native intelligence.
philosophy,
Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid
under the cover of the Jonathan
tragedy to bring back to power an
ethnic oligarchy that has held
Nigeria hostage for over five
decades. In doing this, he spent
money, energy, skills, goodwill,
time,
sweat and put in everything
he got to ensure the success of
the coalition he put together. His
hope of getting positioned for
greater influence in the run of
things was dashed by those he
has helped back to power,
because as in the nature of this
ethnic oligarchy, they are not the
type that shares “control and
domination” with anyone, not even
the best of their friends, as history
has shown and events have
continued to validate.
The conscious
efforts of Tinubu to cultivate the
friendship of the Fulani ruling
class for the purposes of wining
political power within the Nigerian
context would definitely end in
disaster and this is just the
beginning...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by femolii: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
I think nnamdi kanu is still iņ prison?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by katibu(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
xykms101:
Tinubu should rot in hell ... it is high time we put a stop to god fatherism in Nigeria politics .

I reason with you bro. godfatherism in Nigeria till when?
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by easy(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2016
In life, you win some and lose some. As a politician you don't expect to win every battles.

At the end of the day a politician worth his salt will look at all the situation and conclude either to move on or to stay where he is, at a given time.
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by shotster50(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2016
These apologists make me sick.. Politics of appeasement is a Nigerian phenomenon... Why do we always feel to empathise and sympathise with the very characters who are responsible for plundering Nigeria.,?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Krucifax(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Buhari had ulterior motives behind the "campaign change"
Tinubu had the real "change" in mind.
For Buhari to fully implement & execute his ulterior motives, he froze out Tinubu, makavelli style.
Tinubu being a seasoned and principled politician went back to his known factory settings, opposition politicking.
I guess those thinking he'd wish to be fully rejoined with the scammers that currently reign supreme on our political firmament are just too naive.
If i am right, Tinubu's major worry as we speak is his name being associated with the failure Buhari has become. Which sincere Nigerian won't be?
I bet he presently sleeps and wake up thinking of how to right the wrongs he played lead to midwife.
How does he achieve this? He wouldnt come out gun blazing, bearing in mind the sinister modus operandi of his one time allies.
He makes any obvious opposing move to early, they surely will diabolically rein him. So he bids his time for when the time is right.
Let no one fool his or her self that Tinubu will be too eager to run back to Buhari. He has little or no price to be bought with as he's got it all already.
Truely, Buhari needs him now, but i am sure Tinubu has moved on based on principles he is well known for.
Nigeria will be better served with Tinubu lurking in the shadows and executing another political upper cut on another clueless and yet vindictive dulllard of maximum ruler.

Down with the tyranical dulllard.

SAI TINUBU!
cool cool cool

Your comment is a paradox and by extension highly illogical and quite frankly disgraceful. You and I agree on one thing and is that the president has failed the country,is a tyrant, cares more for northerners and has also frozen out Tinubu. You also admitted and I agree that Tinubu was the midwife for this catastrophic choice of leadership.
So my question is where is your condemnation for Tinubu who has a big hand in the suffering being experienced by Nigerians now. I posit that Tinubu was singlehandedly the most important figure that ensured Buhari's presidency by galvanising the majority of the Yoruba vote which when coupled with the Northern votes created a voting majority in the election.
If Tinubu was so clever why did he not heed the lessons learned by Awolowo at the hands of the Northerners many years ago which is this,the only people Northerners want to share power with is fellow Northerners.
Tinubu's judgement is flawed and because of political ambition he has led Nigeria to the abyss. All Tinubu deserves is condemnation and not praise!
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bolster:

Wouldn't it be nice to read your own version which would be more educative, interesting and flooded with clues, information and facts?

So easy to critic but so impossible reproduce something similar. Talk is cheap.

Unquote me.
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by barcaboi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
xykms101:
he has bn godfather 2 productive people and no violence but brains....what have the others done
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by barcaboi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oviconji:
I hate Tunubu with a passion i swear. But the truth is that i feel sorry for him because these **** pipo have set a precedent in the way they are dealing with him. They can never be trusted. Although their rigging plans did not completely succeed in Rivers, it is clear that Bokohar.i and his herdsmen plan to use federal might to plant their sabo slaves all over the South with the help of the likes of Amaechi, Ngige, OUK, Fayemi, Akenti. GEJ never misused federal might the way this dictator is doing. Only Jesus can save us from bokoh.ari the grand patron of murderous herdsmen terrorising the south and their sabo collaborators.
gej did worse especially when dealing with Ameachi denying him access to his own governor's lodge...mbu intruded on pdp governors having meeting....also tambuwal was denied access to the national assembly once...grounding the plane of oshiomole and co during their trip 2 ekiti for the rally....many I can't even type

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by easytech1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
One minute please
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by bishopjohn(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....I wonder ooooooooo
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by stealthtiger(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
I think Tinubu is obeying the 48 laws of power be Robert Greene
Re: Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent by Cromagnon: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Oviconji:
I hate Tunubu with a passion i swear. But the truth is that i feel sorry for him because these **** pipo have set a precedent in the way they are dealing with him. They can never be trusted. Although their rigging plans did not completely succeed in Rivers, it is clear that Bokohar.i and his herdsmen plan to use federal might to plant their sabo slaves all over the South with the help of the likes of Amaechi, Ngige, OUK, Fayemi, Akenti. GEJ never misused federal might the way this dictator is doing. Only Jesus can save us from bokoh.ari the grand patron of murderous herdsmen terrorising the south and their sabo collaborators.
and why can't you plant your sabo slaves in the North

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.