Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body (29535 Views)

Checkout Beautiful Photos Of Bovi's Wife And His Children / Bovi's Wife And Children In Beautiful New Photos / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by WhiteHouseNaija: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
She is pretty

2 Likes

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by veekid(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
See mouth like pepeye own grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by pembisco(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by serah109: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
9ce figure she got

2 Likes

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by AyamStarch: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Boobs
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by esthel(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok...congrats
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
What a news
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Edwinmason(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
she did what was neccessary

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Sanchez01: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Why do these people marry shallow wives? undecided Did the 'witches' impregnate' her? I don't understand why she's 'calling them out'. If they have her time now, they'd say the 'world' is wicked grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by princeakins(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Very gud shape ..

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by CXLVII: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Chai!

I don die!

Who is she flaunting it for?

What sought of Western craze is this?

Ok....make I go buy vaseline

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Tynasparks(f): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Please pocket your body(picture) i dont care
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
And so?
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Chidusky(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
sad
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Fundango: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
She is EBONIOUS BOOBY BEAUTY. grin
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by ilynem(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Was it the witches that gave her belle? sad
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by demolaxl(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Pamelayoung: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Wow
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by adedayoa2(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Very important notice

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by dumie(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Her baby should be her priority now and not her body ( Kim wannabe)

3 Likes

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by orjikuramo(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
U are calling the witches of West Africa now o, when they answer, don't start complaining

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Ginaz(f): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Sometimes, women Don tire me. bang your body for your husband and leave people out of it. would you want to have a big fat body before?

She just want to rub it in people's eyes, I bet she didn't even enjoyed the moment of birthing her child before she starts dieting and exercises. Just to post something.

Madam we have heard.

#boring#

8 Likes

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by sweetcocoa(f): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Such mumuness biko nu.

Who are the people that had plans for her tummy? Who cares what your tummy looks like na after birth? Well what am I even saying? She knows her fellow shallow people wey she dey do that one for, mschew.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Francis95(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2016
That's why I love slim girls.....
And the boobs. ..omg...still succulent :O
Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by Genea(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
This is how I want my tummy to look like too... Great body

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by maximunimpact(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
How did she do it.... instead of some dull girls to learn they will see it as celebrity news.... i wonder if this pretty mother went through a different maternity

3 Likes

Re: Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body by 175(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Bovi don go marry girl wey finish from the same school as Buhari. . . . .very dull

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It / BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.