Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home (6654 Views)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home / 'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Mrop(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
In yet another shocking story told online
which has already gone viral on social media,
a young married man, has narrated how his
wife forced him to sleep with her mother and
sister in their matrimonial home. Read below;

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/how-my-wife-asked-me-to-make-love-to.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe Missyb3

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Mrop(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Mrop(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
More

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/how-my-wife-asked-me-to-make-love-to.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe Missyb3

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by stan241(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
The wife, the mother, the sister.....

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Rekyz(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
And my neighbour sleeps with his wife's sister at will. He sees it as an opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by stan241(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Rekyz:
And my neighbour's sleeps with his wife's sister at will. He sees it as an opportunity.

That bros na badoo be that

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by nNEOo(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Na lie u donminit!

Her own side of the story or I don't bilivit angry
Can someone share me that u don't minit meme sad.ok thanks angry

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by K9Uneet(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
God "nose" I can smell the lies in this story.

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by ikombe: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
nNEOo:
Na lie u donminit!
Her own side of the story or I don't bilivit angry Can someone share me that u don't minit meme sad.ok thanks angry

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by jahsharon: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Rekyz:
And my neighbour sleeps with his wife's sister at will. He sees it as an opportunity.

That is BOGOF - buy one, get one free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by matrix199(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
I find it hard to believe

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by lola024(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Is this some kind of a movie or what?

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
endtime tins

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by OsoDupe(f): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2016
jahsharon:

That is BOGOF - buy one, get one free.
Rara o, it's a case of buy one get two free.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by nNEOo(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=51884655][/quote]

Dude u rock cool
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by nNEOo(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
cool
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Fidelismaria: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
sad sad

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by momentarylapse: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
undecided

When the devil read this o.p's thread of demonic lies.....

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by torres89: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
we are getting more talented script writers day by day

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
La Click La Roll...
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by vicadex07(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
damn.... anambra babes like to share.
I blame the bros. See better offer !
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by mrcrabs(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Dis one is Africa magic yoruba script angry

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by iamharkinwaley: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmm Eleyi gidi gannnnnnnnn...........
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by ITEKEM: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Chai that guy angry is living my dream embarassed

Me sef wan gbensh cry
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by donikky(f): 1:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Na wa oo..wetin eye no go see?
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by vicstar(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2016
• the rate at which we lie is the reason why MMM went on holiday undecided ••
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by morbeta(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2016
In this story, there is three sides. Your,your wife's and mother in laws.
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by Kobicove(m): 5:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Tales by moonlight cheesy
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by LecciGucci: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
White lie
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by SolexxBarry(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2016
That guy got married into d wrongest family on earth,
Re: How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home by vchykp(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2016
GOD PLEASE END THIS WORLD, LETS START AGAIN FROM BEGINING..!undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady / Why Are There So Many Perverts On Nairaland? / Which One Do You Have???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.