Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (52778 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
I am suspecting osusumustflow and rokiatu
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Ogbariemu1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
She does not look beautiful sef
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why did she run away?
Get to the root of the matter.

His focus on the money and her age probably means that he might have been carrying himself like he did her a favor. Tell us why she ran away.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by grimandevil: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy so what didnt u trust that scheme whar happen
bad guy
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The way he used the English language is enough to make any woman run away . " from the Marry "....grin
mad man. Lol

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by mcgaius: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Its so simple,she ran away because of the way you murder English.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by DivineBeauty(f): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by DivineBeauty(f): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
;DO Omo see gobe!
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
dis story just make me remember dat joke.....

wey d guy follow hin wife go her parents house, con tell d parents say he will help dem to renovate dere house.... after dem don remove the roof, na so dem no see husband again...

bros, she is not your wife....

she just help u spend ur money. atleast u sha snap wedding pishure.... u sef don marriage be dat for fushor purposes.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by alizma: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The way he used the English language is enough to make any woman run away . " from the Marry "....grin
he is not using the English like that for the first time.
love is accepting someone the way he is.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
U need deliverance ASAP
ednut1:
guy i wan buy polo of 9k since august, i always gv excuse i no get money, but i spend 14k untop 2 babes dis weekend nd hols angry
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
NegeduGrace:
dear u re correct, ,he has been keeping contact with his ex n I guess they are back together..he is a boy anyways, ,men don't succumb but boys dogringringrin

He is a boy ? How old is he ? I have always Pm you, but no reply. I know exactly where you stay at Ankpa. You once posted a picture of a truck that fell in front of your crib, from that very day I knew you stay at Ankpa.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by alizma: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sempumping:
A married that can't withstand the gravity of your grammatical blunder ...

Sorry uncle
there was no interpreter during the courtship. the blunder has been there so don't use it as excuse.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Rayfield:

Now, the man should be happy and goan do personal thanksgiving. Instead of habouring a Woman who does not have an iota of Love for you, the spirits of your ancestors helped you to chase are away, and you are here Vexing.
Look for her and just ask her that direct question that need a NO or YES and move on with her response.
You can't force/obsses people to love or like you, rather prefare it natural from them.

It's Better to please God than to please a/some women!

You've spoken well bro, I remember personally taking a walk from two separate ladies this year alone. Let me share one here, What exactly happened? I met one at a company I visited for some business dealings, we spoke and after some weeks I got her contact and we started talking on phone and most time I do plan some outings to cinemas and even attending my friend's parties along with her.

I noticed I'm always the one calling even after sending her recharge cards. As time goes on we moved from friendship to something serious, I asked her out officially but she only said she needs time to get over her past relationship. I kept pressing hard, each time she visits I have every opportunity to seduce her for serious sex, but I refused because I was deeply in love with her and don't really want it to look as if I'm only interested in her pussy. I tested her for like 3 to 4 weeks, I kept sending her recharge cards but never called her, she only kept loading my cards and when I eventually called her on reasons for the neglect, all I heard from her was that I nagg alot and also If I must have her I must let some things remain the way it is.

Bros, I just gave my self sense after 7 to 12 weeks of pressing hard on the lady. I deleted her contact and never called her again, although it wasn't easy but I just had to move on and you know what? She never call either.

At a time in your life as a GUY you will know if that lady you fell in-love with feels anything for you or not. Some ladies will tell you straight up but some will just see you as a potential MAGA.

The man up there just dulled himself, no matter what he should have seen some traces that the lady is not in love with him before jumping to the alter to marry her.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Abbeycharles(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just hope this is not a cooked up story
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Fareed12(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
That's his business, if he likes make he spend billions
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by morbeta(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Spiritual husband in pursuant active mode.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by MsFaith: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
47yrs! Omo this woman is not destined to marry.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by andyanders: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok, from that part of the country? No problem. Maybe the guy could not do his duty well when in action.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by adatemi: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
The "lady run away from the marry," as soon as she realizes that she's better off when she saw the way you write.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
tkpoint2:
I smell Front Page!

Modified:
OP, that is what we call Black market or another version of MMM grin
Is it black market due to d fact dat she black or due to d fact that she's will approach menopause soon?
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Saidu22(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Hahahaha... u no try at all.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
She left because of your badding english

Your English badding gan
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by babslepe: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Most marriages I have been to lately I see the bride very unhappy what I figured out is reality starts to come into play right from the reception when they see that he marriage they have been nagging and hurry for as come their way and they begin to see the loopholes in the man that is getting married to them moral of this story men don't let any woman rush you or force into marriage most of the girls out here right now don't know what they want
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by jackpot(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
NegeduGrace:
men are more cruel,,my ex kept leading me on n making me believe his for real until he broke up with me on Sunday without no reason [b]after telling me how much he loves me as @ 12:34 am that same day.[/b.
What were you doing with him at 12:34am? shocked please, talk true :X
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by babslepe: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
It is only in naija you will see two unemployed people getting married cause one of them just got a reasonable amount of money from the inheritance of a late parent
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Kemmystar: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Find her and use her for ritual. The gods will understand
. Lol.... you sure say her head go produce real money abi na counterfeit
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
His kind English is enough to pursue her from the marriage.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by emyrald91(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

He is a boy ? How old is he ? I have always Pm you, but no reply. I know exactly where you stay at Ankpa. You once posted a picture of a truck that fell in front of your crib, from that very day I knew you stay at Ankpa.

chaiiii grin
CosmeticChemist:

chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

monitoring spirit. see as u had catch this one.
Bros I dey find d security watchdog ooo...
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
I can see that they got married traditionally but no pictures of the woman running away or U KNOW THE DRILL
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by babslepe: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
It is only in naija you will see a woman forcing a man still staying under his parents roof and is unemployed to get married does such a person look ready for marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.