Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 (1306 Views)

Fidelity Bank Holds AGM, Assures Of Greater Returns Through With Digitization / How To Motivate Employees For Greater Productivity / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Good Morning Friends,
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world
Guider Michael Okunoye

4 Likes

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by HQuadreal: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Season Film.
The End.
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by Fedric(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2016
end time,
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2016
I just provide new help.
This is for the wise to mive in.
Mmm plans for better

2 Likes

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by Baawaa(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2016
The dog that want to lost will not listen to the hunter's whistle,
MMM want crash,he no go crash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
am not unto mmm but @op is right and this move was very needed bcause there will be mass GHing

1 Like

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by odogwubiafra: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Because those your dependants are now independent, hence an end to your manipulation and oppression, you wish they could come back begging as usual again.

You are not their God, don't wish them evil by praying that they be disconnected from their source. A great helper raises helpers and not just providing help with the aim of manipulating the helped.

If you doubt, study the North and the almajiri system.

1 Like

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
am not unto mmm but @op is right and this move was very needed bcause there will be mass GHing
the move is ok. No right person will PH during xmas nd new year but only GH nd dat will disrupt the system

Mmm took a wise decision.
Mmm participant wil stil smile by 2017.
And all mavro stil going up.
And even if one PH now he wont pay cos no one wil GH but his mavro will grow to maturity by jan.
A wise man will take that step

1 Like

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by Franklinezenwa: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
chaloner:
the move is ok. No right person will PH during xmas nd new year but only GH nd dat will disrupt the system

Mmm took a wise decision.
Mmm participant wil stil smile by 2017.
And all mavro stil going up.
And even if one PH now he wont pay cos no one wil GH but his mavro will grow to maturity by jan.
A wise man will take that step
m.On point
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by cletz991(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM FOR LIFE
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
@op Is right. Is better this way. For all MMM participant who plan on spending extravagantly this season, MMM has help u to avoid all that. Am not exempted either. 2017 Is going to be grate.
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
*OVER THE FROZEN OF CONFIRMED MAVRO TILL JANUARY..*

PLEASE LET NOT BE PANIC. I KNOW THE DEVELOPMENT IN THE COMMUNITY WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE HUNGRIED-HATERS OF THE COMMUNUTY TO RUN DIRTY MOUTHS, LET US SHUN THAT, AND AT THEIR EXCESS, LET INTELLIGENTLY COUNTER THEM. MMM COMMUNUNITY HAS BEEN IN NIGERIA OVER A YEAR, AND NO ONE HAS EVER COMPLAINED HE/SHE WAS DUPED.

ALTHOUGH, THE DEVELOPMENT IN THE COMMUNITY CAME QUITE ABRUPTLY, THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO CUSHION THE WORKLOAD OF THE SEASON, AS MANY WANTED TO HEAVILY GH WITH LITTLE RE-PH OR NONE, THUS TRIGGERING THE SYSTEM INTO COMMA - PLANNING AHEAD IS SUSTAINABLE THAN ALLOWING THE WHOLE PROCESS TO CRUMBLE.

RIGHT FROM THE TIME, EVERY PARTICIPANT IS WARNED OF THE RISK AND TO PARTICIPATE WITH *SPARE* MONEY.

WITH OUR *SPARE* MONEY ONLY, LET US CONTINUE PHing, OUR PH EQUIVALENT MAVROS STIL GROW(i.e THE SYSYEM IS NOT ON PAUSEMODE BUT FROZEN{Like Normal Frozen Mode})

YOUR PH THIS TIME WILL NOT BE MATCHED BECAUSE GH IS ON FREEZE, BUT IT GROWS). JANUARY IS RIGHT AT THE CORNER WHEN WE CAN GH. HOWEVER, THE SYSTEM NEED OUR LOYALTY TO CONTINUE PHing(withOurSPAREmoneyONLY) FOR ITS SUSTAINABILIY.

PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE MMM MANAGEMENT HAS LEARNT A LOT FROM THE PREVIOUS EXPERICENCE,HENCE PUT IN PLACE THIS WITHDRAWAL-FREEZE MODE FOR THE TIME FRAME

#LONGLIVE MMM
#MMMisPatience
#PHwithSPAREmoneyOnly
#NoCommunityHasEverServedPublicAtLargeLikeMMM

MMM SHALL OVERCOME

GUIDER Ray Kay ✍
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #pause mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so... WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

WE WILL COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.

IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...

IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DONT BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.
Y selling your account? Lol
Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Even freezing is one of mmm policy since the begging

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
There must be good reason for the freezing of Mavros. The efficient computerization of the MMM platform must have hinted the possibility of a challenge in the near future, hence the measure. In MMM Guider School, these scenarios are taught. The most basic measure, is the Mavro Freeze. Mavros are still growing but will be delayed. Even in the more stringent ones - Pause Mode and Reset Mode- nobody loses money. Every Mavro on MMM is frozen until a release date, in this case the release date has only been reasonably extended

MMM in Nigeria has been through a lot. The negative press, the consequent panic and of course, the government persecution has had some impact, that is what is being managed at the moment. So what can be done?

Mavro Freeze puts the required balance in the system. It's even a huge surprise that this measure has never been used on the MMM-Nigeria platform. The unwholesome practices of those who participate with stolen or borrowed funds would be checked. The platform would be better. Keep PHing spare money and watch it grow.

By Thursday, we'll all see that MMM site didn't crash. What's the need to bother, our spare money is still growing. The Freeze would be lifted soon. MMM... Together we change the world.

1 Like

Re: MMM Takes A Beautiful Step For Greater 2017 by chaloner(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lebura:
Message from Guider Gbenga Babarinde

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

✍ Guider Gbenga Babarinde

(1) (Reply)

Make Liquid Soap Better Than Morning Fresh / Konvaj / Get Credit Alert Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.