Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen (879 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen by boman2014: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Recall that operators of the scheme last last night, December 12, froze mavros on MMM stating that it’s action was due to panic and heavy anti-MMM reports by the Nigerian media.

But the scheme’s number one guider, simply identified as Chuddy, has come out to clear the air on the development.

“Hi Mavrodians, As we all must have seen in our PO of the news on Mavro frozen for a month.
This isn't the first of its kind. It happens when there are excess PANIC in the system,”he wrote on the MMM Nigeria website.

He added that the brief ban was also placed on Zimbabwe and after the duration it was lifted.

He revealed that the “idea is brought forward to calm the members down on intending threat the FG and Mass media has planned on the system.

“It doesn't mean that there is no more money in the system because in my PO now as a guider, I have about 2million+ PH orders. And I know it would be like that in most Guiders PO too.

So you see!!! Money to pay out
“But the Admins needed to apply measures to sustain the growth of the system. In order to fight issues that may arose as a result of Massive PH already this Christmas.” He said issues like uploading of fake POP, non confirmation of orders and the rest also contributed to the short ban on mavro growth.

“We all need not panic as our money is in safe hands. Check out your Mavros and you see your money is intact both for 30% bonuses and 20% accrued bonuses “You can keep PHing if you have the money, though you will definitely not be matched until Mavros are unfrozen. But that will really go a long way for you as your PH made this December will surely be giving you extra 20% after paying out next year.

https://www.naij.com/1077365-real-reason-mmm-nigeria-frozen.html

Re: Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen by HQuadreal: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Season Film.
Re: Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen by haywire07(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
On which site did he say all this things? Mtcheeew

Seun won't like dis sef assuming its true

Where I go see where to payback d money I borrowed naw

Re: Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen by midol: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice rebuttal, we must make money whether daurans like it or not!
Re: Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen by ZombieMYND44: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2016
boman2014:
Recall that operators of the scheme last last night, December 12,
froze mavros on MMM stating that it’s action was due to panic and
heavy anti-MMM reports
by the Nigerian media.

But the scheme’s number one guider, simply identified as
Chuddy, has come out to clear the air on the development.

“Hi Mavrodians, As we all must have seen in our PO of the news
on Mavro frozen for a month.

This isn't the first of its kind. It
happens when there are excess PANIC in the system,”he wrote on
the MMM Nigeria website.

He added that the brief ban was also placed on Zimbabwe and
after the duration it was lifted.

He revealed that the “idea is brought forward to calm the
members down on intending threat the FG and Mass media has
planned on the system.

“It doesn't mean that there is no more money in the system
because in my PO now as a guider, I have about 2million+ PH
orders. And I know it would be like that in most Guiders PO too.

So you see!!! Money to pay out

“But the Admins needed to apply measures to sustain the growth
of the system. In order to fight issues that may arose as a result
of Massive PH already this Christmas.”
He said issues like uploading of fake POP, non confirmation of
orders and the rest also contributed to the short ban on mavro
growth.

“We all need not panic as our money is in safe hands. Check out
your Mavros and you see your money is intact both for 30%
bonuses and 20% accrued bonuses
“You can keep PHing if you have the money, though you will
definitely not be matched until Mavros are unfrozen. But that will
really go a long way for you as your PH made this December will
surely be giving you extra 20% after paying out next year.

https://www.naij.com/1077365-real-reason-mmm-nigeria-frozen.html

They will not.tell u Zimbabwe and South Africa lost their old frozen mavros and were lured back in to put in new mavros with the promise of paying back old frozen mavros over 6 months. Promise that has not been kept

1 Like

Re: Real Reason MMM Nigeria Was Frozen by paullye(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
a cross country study in sub shaharan africa shows that Nigerians are most optimistic even when faced with most daunting reality. they continue living their dreams. live on broo! mmm ponzi scheme consultant. My candid advice, mitigate your loss. there are no free meals in live.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice From MMM Message / Fastest Growing Team (uc And Wefa) / Peer To Peer Donations That Keeps You Smiling To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.