Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (51140 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by theadvocatus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
strong
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
How I wan take return the money wey I borrow to do MMM , I can dash dem d 30%

Edakun epp me cry

*modified*
I swear to God ,my Mmm match just paid to me right now now now . I'm so happy
But people get mind o

Even me

you have received the sum of NGN62,000.00 in your DIAMOND account: 0052992002 from
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by VickyRotex(f): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
pacino26:

I pray it doesn't get nuclear.

Me too!
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by xpensivepearl(f): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
boss1310:
MMM account was frozen December 2015 and started working on January again so its not the first time is being done,but what I don't understand is why are we Nigerians happy whenever we think someone lose something but envious when he or she is living large
why are so many of you happy that these guys cannot get their money as at when due and even suggesting that their money has gone entitrely,looking at the comments since this morning and you will know that people are happy about this.
if you understand these schemes you will know they might even crash this December if everybody withdraw their money for yuletide celebrations so in other words they are saving their customers
I don't trust these ponzi schemes because I believe they don't last but am not happy that someone you know will lose money he planned to spend on xmas
Nigerians are their own enemy.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by VickyRotex(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
boss1310:
MMM account was frozen December 2015 and started working on January again so its not the first time is being done,but what I don't understand is why are we Nigerians happy whenever we think someone lose something but envious when he or she is living large
why are so many of you happy that these guys cannot get their money as at when due and even suggesting that their money has gone entitrely,looking at the comments since this morning and you will know that people are happy about this.
if you understand these schemes you will know they might even crash this December if everybody withdraw their money for yuletide celebrations so in other words they are saving their customers
I don't trust these ponzi schemes because I believe they don't last but am not happy that someone you know will lose money he planned to spend on xmas

I'm not sure there's anyone disputing the fact that the account was frozen before. The only difference is that it wasnt as popular as it is now. Which that sure makes a lot of difference as to the massive panic and how it may turn out in January.

Like you rightly said, never trust a Ponzi Scheme.

Also, you're right. Dont know why alot of people are excited about this.

I wish everyone involved well.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
tyconcepts:
The way non participants carry this matter for head like gala market tire me sha undecided undecided
Why dem no go carry the matter for head? theyve been waiting for this moment for a very long time and it has finaly surfaced. It has always been there wish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by ogasman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Watching scream queens...

Alot of screaming this new yr lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin.
Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, your release date will be one month from now. keep providing and getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
ph nd GH continues but your Mavro must be up to a month...
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by deolu2000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
No cause for alarm. Even govt/private companies give staff annual leave, so non issue as MMM go on their annual leave. Hv a wonderful and properous Christmas and New year ahead. See you all next year. With love frm MMM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by dreezybines: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
tyconcepts:
The way non participants carry this matter for head like gala market tire me sha undecided undecided

Reason been that they warned the participants, But them no hear...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by chessguru(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM did not crash
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Chrizoby(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM crashed When I just received alert of #267,000 right now?
Nigerians n fake news re like. I m providing another help of #200k just dis minute
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
I already predicted that that the crashing of MMM would come like the way Jesus will come like a thief in the middle of the night

Recently, it's much more safer to publicly blasphemy God than say a derogatory word against MMM because people will always come for your head

I just hope they come back by January, and if they don't, may God grant those whose money are stock the fortitude to their irreplaceable losses

MMM will be back in business in January. This is just a litmus test.

MMM crash should be bigger than this.

If there are not many people talking about crash of MMM, take your money out and run for the hills.

NB: I don't expect MMM to survive beyond 2017.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
cbrass:

Bro mmm is gone forever, they are never coming back. Come back in January to do what grin
Bro, please don celebrate the misfortunes of others. This thing goes can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Heavance(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
boss1310:
Exactly..
I wonder what joy people derive in other people's sorrow, is it just to justify 'but I told you'.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chrizoby:
MMM crashed When I just received alert of #267,000 right now?
Nigerians n fake news re like. I m providing another help of #200k just dis minute
Make I see the screenshot bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:

Edakun epp me cry

*modified*
But people get mind o

The black soap your grandma gave u is Original!
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by chuggy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
AdeniyiA:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin.
Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, your release date will be one month from now. keep providing and getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
ph nd GH continues but your Mavro must be up to a month...
my mavro is up to a month and i cant gh
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Bitterleafsoup: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:

Edakun epp me cry

*modified*
But people get mind o

Really screenshot it or start thread so people have hope. Unless its a lie...
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Bitterleafsoup: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I see the screenshot bro
Don't mind them I've been asking all these ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by ejimjesus: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
[/color]O my God. My brother has over 500k in. I refused to join because I see it as a scheme for the greedy. I was not scared of losing out but I was scared of stealing out. I didn't want to be responsible for other people's failure if I succeeded in running away with other people's money before the crash.

This was the reason why I refused to join too
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Gapsy101(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Help someone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Don't mind them I've been asking all these ones.
Egbon this your moniker sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Bitterleafsoup: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon this your moniker sha cheesy
Make your mouth all watery ehhhh wink
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by OCTAVO: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's obvious nairaland mods and admins don't like MMM. angry
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by chimex38: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
weddin items n wedding gown on credit!....#mmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by uckennety(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dam5reey:
Why Calling them scam!! Nobody Scammed you...
Your money was never invested..

MMM is simply an avenue for helping others..

You Render help to people in return you get helped as well,
So when you help someone and know one help you, what happens, you wait on God for reward. grin grin grin

U meant dashing guiders money b4 doing notin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by iSpread(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
if you guys were smart as ultimate cycler went blank you should have advise yourself to quit MMM.
Many Nigerians will resort to yahoo business to recover their money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by shotster50(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
sisipelebe:
Why dem no go carry the matter for head? theyve been waiting for this moment for a very long time and it has finaly surfaced. It has always been there wish.

I think you are losing focus on the fact that this same people having been warning against investing in such a Ponzi scheme..... Why wont they laugh when you refused to hear... It sorry but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by larrypourl(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
lustychima:
Non participants taken MMM ish personal

Am not understanding

MMM crashed in ur dreams

The site is still up and running, those matched before today are still providing help better check up the meaning of crash

Anyway MMM seems to have become another cucumber story on nairaland

Op what of reaction from 2go??

true bro, I just got paid too and I cash out last week. but me no dey do again oo grin
lustychima:
Non participants taken MMM ish personal

Am not understanding

MMM crashed in ur dreams

The site is still up and running, those matched before today are still providing help better check up the meaning of crash

Anyway MMM seems to have become another cucumber story on nairaland

Op what of reaction from 2go??

true bro, I just got paid too and I cash out last week. but me no dey do again oo
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Naijageak(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Time to arrest the guy who deceived me to invest my school fees in mmm
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Kaybaba5(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm has allowed me to take my girlfriend for shopping first time in history........

To me no shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Bonds Investors Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.