Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (51136 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Rockyrascal(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
When MMM finallly pays in january

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Triplehawkeyes: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
boss1310:
MMM account was frozen December 2015 and started working on January again so its not the first time is being done,but what I don't understand is why are we Nigerians happy whenever we think someone lose something but envious when he or she is living large
why are so many of you happy that these guys cannot get their money as at when due and even suggesting that their money has gone entitrely,looking at the comments since this morning and you will know that people are happy about this.
if you understand these schemes you will know they might even crash this December if everybody withdraw their money for yuletide celebrations so in other words they are saving their customers
I don't trust these ponzi schemes because I believe they don't last but am not happy that someone you know will lose money he planned to spend on xmas

Shut up and stop spreading shit, which country was it closed and eye-opener?
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by boss1310(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:

Shut up and stop spreading shit, which country was it closed and eye-opener?
hmm that's why I should shut up on my opinion?exactly what am saying here that most of we Nigerians are bunch of sadists.be happy and pop champagne that your fellow citizens have their plans ruined am sure that's what you want to see in my comments
as for whether MMM Nigeria was closed last December don't jump into what you don't know without asking the audience, a friend or Google
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by kinswhite(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by samuel19222(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia started testing like Alomo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Naff24(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
goldenceo1:

I rmb u frm ur earlier thread... You must be laughing really hard on ur greedy colleague who keeps using ur acct details for MMM....
Hahahahahaha..... God bless u for me yafun yafun, as if you dey ma office, come see yeye today, laugh almost tear my belle today o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by martineverest(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
What's all this fuss about MMM? I don't get it.
its a pozi scheme or 'money-doubler'...u pay dem without seeing dem and they pay u back twice the money u paid after a month......it became so popular that every youth,kids,adults and ppl from all-walks-of-life got engaged in it......they have collected monies from many nigerians and went 'carted' away with it dis morning
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by cbrass(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, please don celebrate the misfortunes of others. This thing goes can happen to anyone

Why are you talking like this now, didnt they warn them? Besides am not celebrating anything here and I have no iota of sympathy for them because they knew what they were doing some of them even talk foolishly that if the thing crashes they don't care.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
cbrass:

Why are you talking like this now, didnt they warn them? Besides am not celebrating anything here and I have no iota of sympathy for them because they knew what they were doing some of them even talk foolishly that if the thing crashes they don't care.
Hahaha bro take it easy
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by cbrass(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/b] Hahaha bro take it easy

Na so now, no be here we all they when they do say it
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
cbrass:

Na so now, no be here we all they when they do say it
You saw that my last thread shey?
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Sotenna(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mr. Seun, you can't possibly keep quiet while this is going on, I've noticed right from the onset that negative publicity have always had a free way to the front page. Never have I seen any positive post concerning MMM on the front page, even when you know it's evident this programme has actually helped a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

Nairaland is a one stop for most computer literate Nigerians for news, information, education and entertainment, so I find it quite disturbing when this place shows any kind of bias towards something so obvious.

I'd sincerely need a reply from you.

Who are you so scared of to this extent?
What were you promised in return if you look the other way?
What happened to being fair and just?

I ask these because the mods must have taken their instructions from someone. If they can get to you then it means we the nairalanders are no longer safe, because they can manipulate us through you.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Naff24(f): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
goldenceo1:

I rmb u frm ur earlier thread... You must be laughing really hard on ur greedy colleague who keeps using ur acct details for MMM....
Others wey follow am join go be like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Sike(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM!
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by oliverperry(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
My neighbour daddy Grace con meet me jejele when I sit down for house they advertise MMM that was in south Africa he took loan from work 300k and sent it to is brother in SA to help me do MMM when MMM crash daddy grace con ask me say if person use money do business and he got scam with the online business what will he do na so I laff he never tell me say na MMM na so I tell am you will always give Thanks to God
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by showafrica(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
segun400:
Nigerians woke up this morning to the news that accounts of Nigerian MMM users, have been frozen for a month.

The site in a statement released, said the accounts will be frozen till January. Many have interpreted it to mean the site has crashed.

See twitter reactions to the news after the cut.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/13/nigerian-twitter-user-react-to-crash-of-mmm-nigeria/

I like this move, this will filter unwanted candidates...fake POP guys, double account owners, the fearful, the miscreants and the greedy. I like this move, they need to start thinking how to handle Next year Xmas.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Druss(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by goldenceo1: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Naff24:

Others wey follow am join go be like

you really need to used dis pix as ur dp on whatsapp n bbm so that d guy can get a feel of what might happen to him in d office..
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tayor33: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
When MMM crash name change to ... moku Mogbe Modaran.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Dicksonpal: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
How I wan take return the money wey I borrow to do MMM , I can dash dem d 30%

Edakun epp me cry

*modified*
I swear to God ,my Mmm match just paid to me right now now now . I'm so happy
But people get mind o

my match no pay oo to Chai
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Dicksonpal: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
I hope Nairaland crashes one day
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Alabi324(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by demolaxl(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Revolva(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2016
whether dem crash or not....i believe in MMM...haters can hate.....sadist full everywhere
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Naff24(f): 4:57am On Dec 14, 2016
goldenceo1:

you really need to used dis pix as ur dp on whatsapp n bbm so that d guy can get a feel of what might happen to him in d office..

Yes ooo, will even show it to one after the other today grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by mulattoclaroo(m): 5:41am On Dec 14, 2016
martineverest:
its a pozi scheme or 'money-doubler'...u pay dem without seeing dem and they pay u back twice the money u paid after a month......it became so popular that every youth,kids,adults and ppl from all-walks-of-life got engaged in it......they have collected monies from many nigerians and went 'carted' away with it dis morning
Hmmm. I just hope they come back like they say they will. People might develop high BP or hypertension cos of it.
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by martineverest(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Hmmm. I just hope they come back like they say they will. People might develop high BP or hypertension cos of it.
i pray they dont come back,because nigerians are too greedy,gullible and credulous...they were warned by federal govt and EFCC,but they remained adamant..they say what happened in south africa and zimbabwe but they refused to learn...seun has continuously educated nairalanders on negative effects of 'MMM',but they called him names.

Abeg,who wan commit suicide,let him do it faster...we need to reduce the population of foolish people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by cbrass(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
You saw that my last thread shey?
Am not sure I did
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by billyG(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
mmm has not crash Bleep u all haters!
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by FullDepth1: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
martineverest:
i pray they dont come back,because nigerians are too greedy,gullible and credulous...they were warned by federal govt and EFCC,but they remained adamant..they say what happened in south africa and zimbabwe but they refused to learn...seun has continuously educated nairalanders on negative effects of 'MMM',but they called him names.

Abeg,who wan commit suicide,let him do it faster...we need to reduce the population of foolish people

I just got paid today. Pledged 50k, and got 67 now. Was matched since last week. The person paid, and got an alert this morning.

I am confused. what should i do next ?

Is this crash for real? because i want to reinvest my 50k... KINDLY ADVISE
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2016
FullDepth1:

I just got paid today. Pledged 50k, and got 67 now. Was matched since last week. The person paid, and got an alert this morning.

I am confused. what should i do next ?

Is this crash for real? because i want to reinvest my 50k... KINDLY ADVISE
the person havent heard of the crash....dont invest anymore

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by stevedestiny(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders!!! I pray the scheme comes back in January cos I seriously feel for each and everyone of you whose money is locked up. But I will plead with you all to take ur money and leave as soon as the scheme becomes functional because at a point the scheme will go blank again and someone somewhere will be in this position you are right now. One thing you should know is, those who were paid before the scheme went blank are very relaxed right now (it will do them good to stop now though) at ur expense . I was an advocate of the scheme and I adviced some friends who were unemployed to join 'though I didn't invest in it myself' cos initially I saw nothing wrong with the scheme (I was so lucky their money wasn't locked up though, I for take my eye see my ear). In as much as this country is suffering from wicked and heartless government, the scheme isn't better either (it's EVIL). Anything that will give a temporary joy isn't good enough, it's like blood money!! Please you guys shouldn't panic everything will be alright and I know God will make a way for everyone so we'll be free from useless government, unpredictable scheme etc... Enjoy your day!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Bonds Investors Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.