Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Decotech please refund as we agreed. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Decotech please refund as we agreed. (8248 Views)

Shippers’ Council To Enforce Demurrage Refund / Arik Air Is Yet To Refund Me For Flights They Cancelled Since 2016! / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
There's only one reason for the receipts; so that we can see where and how the money was put to work. Let's forget about all the brawl and try to make peace.

The writtings on the paper are too tiny for me to read, someone that doesn't use glasses should please type the break down on the receipts let's calculate how much money went into logistics.

After all that is done I think the Normal thing is for Decotech to return the unused materials to Adeola and Adeola forfeiting the rest but I don't think decotech is ready to do so because he has been dragged in the mud.

The only solution is for Adeola to appoligize to Decotech publicly, just as you called him a thief, open a thread possibly in caps and take all your dirty words back.
I Will do that. But decotech seems not to have plans to refund, can he honestly say he has not used those materials for other job? Why has he not refunded even 200,000, I was ready to forfiet a whole 200,000. Was that not fair enough from me? A whole 200,000 just like that just to encourage him, yet read all he is saying. He still gains a lot because those materials are valuable to him.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ELff: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
ifyalways:
OP, calm down abeg.

Address the points your "accused" raised especially the part of money bring tied down cos he already started mobilisation before contract was cancelled.

You didn't have to bring this here at all, atleast not yet. A lil' wisdom and diplomacy here and there would have solved this problem.
On seeing this thread, I know say I go find you and that ur boyfriend uboma here.
#fraudbusters oya bust along.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2016
princetom1:
For all of u saying receipt is forged, i don't see any wrong in d op, going to find out about that. That's not hard, from now on, i will defend both side and wount be biased,
Thanks for this. Really appreciate. But was I not very fair when I asked him to keep 200,000 of the money? Is that not more than enough? Is he saying he has not used those materials for other jobs since june? Why all the excuses he is giving? Those things he claims he bought are very valuable to him. Let's be considerate here. I have tried. Giving off half of the debt to encourage him and he most have used the materials. Cc gazzuz
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2016
as I said earlier there are 3 sides to every story.

1. What daniel said.

2. What adeolu said.

3. What really happened.

Summary is daniel said money was used to pay for materials and part payment for renting equipment.
Other unaccounted monies for site survey and logistics.

Adeolu said he paid daniel for a job, and the job was canceled by the original client.

Daniel agreed to refund parts of the money and adeolu agreed.

The amount agreed by both parties to be refunded was 200,000. Looks sketchy but seems there was a silent agreementwww.nairaland.com/attachments/4603844_munch20161213131522_png6d6048ba84fdf83e5ebe37c529a33e23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603870_munch20161213131626_pngdee201648650598a875012c880c7d5a2

Out of which daniel paid 25,000.

A balance of 175,000 is still owed by daniel, but he has been unable to fulfil his obligations to adeolu.

Both parties correct me anywhere I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
as I said earlier there are 3 sides to every story.

1. What daniel said.

2. What adeolu said.

3. What really happened.

Summary is daniel said money was used to pay for materials and part payment for renting equipment.
Other unaccounted monies for site survey and logistics.

Adeolu said he paid daniel for a job, and the job was canceled by the original client.

Daniel agreed to refund parts of the money and adeolu agreed.

The amount agreed by both parties to be refunded was 200,000. Looks sketchy but seems there was a silent agreementwww.nairaland.com/attachments/4603844_munch20161213131522_png6d6048ba84fdf83e5ebe37c529a33e23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603870_munch20161213131626_pngdee201648650598a875012c880c7d5a2

Out of which daniel paid 25,000.

A balance of 175,000 is still owed by daniel, but he has been unable to fulfil his obligations to adeolu.

Both parties correct me anywhere I am wrong.

You are very right sir. Daniel BUT DANIEL WAS PAID for site survey even before getting the 700,000 deposit. He shld not count that at all pls.
I must also add that the original client also contributed to all this problem. Daniel was talking about me being greedy. How?
Daniel is not being honest here. Daniel knows the client had no balance to pay, the client was even offering his car as part of the payment. I called daniel and told him the client seems to be unserious. Decotech am I lying? So I don't know why daniel went ahead to even buy any material despite me warning that if we do the job we may not get our balance. Why shld a client be offering his car as balance to make matters worse the care was below the value of our balance that was why we had delays. Before the client eventually said he needed his money. I was trying to be fair. This was daniel (decotech) I suggested he kept a whole 200k for wasting his time, just pay me 200,000 and let's go home in peace, yet since June he refused to pay. Pls everyone what is my offense? Decotech what is my offense? Did u worth 200k I asked you to keep. All just to encourage you yet what did I get? Can we all just leave sentiments and be honest here?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

You are very right sir. Daniel BUT DANIEL WAS PAID for site survey even before getting the 700,000 deposit. He shld not count that at all pls.
I must also add that the original client also contributed to all this problem. Daniel was talking about me being greedy. How?
Daniel is not being honest here. Daniel knows the client had no balance to pay, the client was even offering his car as part of the payment. I called daniel and told him the client seems to be unserious. Decotech am I lying? So I don't know why daniel went ahead to even buy any material despite me warning that if we do the job we may not get our balance. Why shld a client be offering his car as balance to make matters worse the care was below the value of our balance that was why we had delays. Before the client eventually said he needed his money. I was trying to be fair. This was daniel (decotech) I suggested he kept a whole 200k for wasting his time, just pay me 200,000 and let's go home in peace , yet since June he refused to pay. Pls everyone what is my offense? Decotech what is my offense? Did u worth 200k I asked you to keep. All just to encourage you yet what did I get? Can we all just leave sentiments and be honest here?

we have confirmation from adeolu.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2016
see my uncle o!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

we have confirmation from adeolu.
I keep wondering why he did not do this all this while from his message yesterday, there was a suggestion that he thought I gave the job to someone else. But I did not. So it seemed he was using that to punish me or something. He shld have paid the money in good faith as I was ready to suffer some loses myself. The client he knew was not a straight forward man. asking to pay with a car that did not even worth the job. So why shld I give the job to someone else, to increase my loses?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

I keep wondering why he did not do this all this while from his message yesterday, there was a suggestion that he thought I gave the job to someone else. But I did not. So it seemed he was using that to punish me or something. He shld have paid the money in good faith as I was ready to suffer some loses myself. The client he knew was not a straight forward man. asking to pay with a car that did not even worth the job. So why shld I give the job to someone else, to increase my loses?

at this point, your thread title is inappropriate, and should be modified in the interest of peace.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Daniel please confirm, did you agree to pay 200k and so far paid 25,000?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2016
As I have little patience for long talk and lectures I won't dabble into epistles, we have already established the fact that the op is willing to accept paying 200k as time wasting fee to Decotech. So if we remove that from the remaining balance, 200k remains and the op has received 25k remaining 175k.

Now question to op
1. Are you going to take delivery on the items on the receipt? And forget about the remaining 175k

2. Or you want your 175k in cash instead not minding how much disposing the items in the receipt worth?

Now question to Decotech
1. Pls sir are you willing to pay the op back his money putting in mind how far both of you have gone before things degenerated to this level?

2. If your answer is yes, what are the corrections the op has to make before you pay him back? Eg tender an apology, give a written agreement etc.

I went into business with someone in a tune of 2m plus, I was in charge of the business fulani herds men destroy the whole Plantation, I didn't even take 1k from the business, I had to take responsibility for it and since then things have been stagnant I have not made 50k in 3months, so I understand when people think 200k is a mere chicken change some one should pay. "igboro ko feyin"

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
nurey:
As I have little patience for long talk and lectures I won't dabble into epistles, we have already established the fact that the op is willing to accept paying 200k as time wasting fee to Decotech. So if we remove that from the remaining balance, 200k remains and the op has received 25k remaining 175k.

Now question to op
1. Are you going to take delivery on the items on the receipt? And forget about the remaining 175k

2. Or you want your 175k in cash instead not minding how much disposing the items in the receipt worth?

Now question to Decotech
1. Pls sir are you willing to pay the op back his money putting in mind how far both of you have gone before things degenerated to this level?

2. If your answer is yes, what are the corrections the op has to make before you pay him back? Eg tender an apology, give a written agreement etc.

I went into business with someone in a tune of 2m plus, I was in charge of the business fulani herds men destroy the whole Plantation, I didn't even take 1k from the business, I had to take responsibility for it and since then things have been stagnant I have not made 50k in 3months, so I understand when people think 200k is a mere chicken change some one should pay. "igboro ko feyin"

Thank you. I am ready to forfeit the 200k, the materials are more useful to decotech and I am sure he has used them for other projects (5months is a lot of time) so he shld pay the 175k, he can keep the 200k
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ozone0801(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2016
We are no judge or jury here so we can only suggest, advice or proffer solution to you both.
There's a competent court that looks into issues like this. You guys should use that medium

If I was decotech, I would revert back to the mutual agreement you both had I.e you'd pay 200k, out of which you've paid 25k(175k balance left). I believe you can work out a plan, but you're pissed at him.

@ OP, kindly consider changing this caption, its gonna cause serious damage to his image,people will be jittery about entrusting him with money. Funny enough, you guys may still go back to doing business as you both claimed you've done businesses successfully in the past.

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

Thank you. I am ready to forfeit the 200k, the materials are more useful to decotech and I am sure he has used them for other projects (5months is a lot of time) so he shld pay the 175k, he can keep the 200k

Let's wait for Decotech response, i am sure when he is less busy, he will let us know his stand
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ozone0801(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2016
this is more appropriate "UNSETTLED DEBT BY DECOTECH"

Don't come and be slandering somebody's papa name, by labelling him a thief when you actually PAID him for a job which you later cancelled. Thief is used for someone who stole from you.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2016
ozone0801:
We are no judge or jury here so we can only suggest, advice or proffer solution to you both.
There's a competent court that looks into issues like this. You guys should use that medium

If I was decotech, I would revert back to the mutual agreement you both had I.e you'd pay 200k, out of which you've paid 25k(175k balance left). I believe you can work out a plan, but you're pissed at him.

@ OP, kindly consider changing this caption, its gonna cause serious damage to his image,people will be jittery about entrusting him with money. Funny enough, you guys may still go back to doing business as you both claimed you've done businesses successfully in the past.
Decotech is not a bad person, but I wonder why he is treating me this way, thinking I gave the job to someone else know fully well how I was struggling with the client, I even asked him not to rush as I sensed the client was not ready to pay the balance

I am pissed for sure, but we can resolve this. I had to bring this to nairaland because he was not responding to my calls and said I shld stop calling him.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
ozone0801:
this is more appropriate "UNSETTLED DEBT BY DECOTECH"

Don't come and be slandering somebody's papa name, by labelling him a thief when you actually PAID him for a job which you later cancelled. Thief is used for someone who stole from you.
Decotech knew the client was not serious, he knew everything. Infact he knew the client was offering a car with low worth as payment. I told daniel all along, I was carrying him along and advised he shld wait and not hurry to start seeing the client was not totally committed to paying cash. So I felt refunding shld have been easy for him.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by talk2odim: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

During these past 5 months, did you at any point in time request to see proof on what i spent money on?

No you didn't. all your twisted mind cld do for you was to tell you that I'm doing mmm with your money.

You see this embarrassment you are causing me at this time, I will endure it. but it will surely cost you.

Just being frank bro, the truth is the onus was actually on u and not the OP to provide what the money was used for. That would have formed a basis of a strong case.
As someone sighted: if a job is given to a carpenter and later revoked,provided the carperter can produced materials already purchased and hands them over (whether the client accepts them or not) he has a strong case!
Ur claiming he never asked is not objective and quite unfortunately most people are shying away from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2016
Why would a client request for a bore hole and later ask for his money?

I smell lies, whatever the case the money cannot be refunded 100% as Daniel must have incurred expenses in arranging to to the job or he may have invested the funds in MMM.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DelTel(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2016
@Adeolu123, please edit your post as advised.

@Decotech: please seek resolution, transactions are bound to go awry; however, the ability to find a resolution is what determines the character you made of.

Regards.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2016
kaeforum:
Why would a client request for a bore hole and later ask for his money?

I smell lies, whatever the case the money cannot be refunded 100% as Daniel must have incurred expenses in arranging to to the job or he may have invested the funds in MMM.
Smell all the lies you want. Daniel even has their contact, he knows how the client kept offering a car without gearbox as payment. The client was being tricky himself. Decotech can attest to all this. The client is not what we are discussing here, probably you are just hungry for gist.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Adeolu123 please stop taking jabs at people and desist from responding to annoying post, you are not doing your self any good.

For gazzuzz and probably i to wage into this matter is for both parties to be fair to each other. Others who just joined should please let pointing accusing fingers stop. The op has agreed to collect a sum of 175k which is a very positive solution. It's unavailability of decotech to let us know his stance that is stalling the good Nairaland judgement.

If decotech is willing to pay back he should let us know his terms. If he is not he should let us also know so things can be settled amicably or taken to the right place.

I am no judge neither do I know both parties but NL is a family, and we help each other in terms of need.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Good morning Everyone

Just got to the office and have taking time to read all the comments.

From certain comments made by Muyiwa/Adeolu123 I want to understand a few things.

-I complained about him asking me to give him from the advance he paid me just about 4 days later, and in his defense he said he was employing tactics to retrieve money from me. cos at the time I sent him 100k, his 700k was still in tact. Why did Muyiwa not tell me the contract has been cancelled? instead went ahead to persuade me to mobilize to site probably in a bid to manage his client whose patience was running out

Remember muyiwa has confirmed he received 1.1m which was the exact amount I needed for mobilization. Why did he hold on to part of the money? If I had received the complete mob maybe i might have been the one running after Muyiwa to give me my balance. Muyiwa is the reason the job was not started.

My anger now is that Muyiwa cancelled this contract long before telling me and pushed me to make commitments before blowing it up in my face.

He claims he incurred losses, so did I so it is very childish of him to expect me to do a complete refund in the first place.

He came here to label me a thief. I am still trying to understand why when I told him I would pay in installments and have already started paying.

Muyiwa has also threatened to take me to court. please when are we going?

Someone asked what I think Muyiwa should do to remedy the situation. I want to ask how much do we think my smeared image worth?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Illiyahama: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2016
The truth is that Daniel is fraudulent. He had a business with Adeolu and had nothing to do with Adeolu's client. Reading his bullshit epistle i could clearly see him trying to play reverse psychology on folks here. Irrespective of what transpired between them, the fact is they had both agreed to share the loss and Daniel was to pay #200,000 naira while Adeolu would forfeit #200,000 naira also. Five long months have gone down the drain and this dude is talking bullshit.

Why has he not paid the #175,000 since five months? The dude is just trying to pull a wool over our eyes. How can he claim that he bought equipment for over five months and they have remained unused? Where are the equipment's? Daniel for your information, those receipts you uploaded are forged and you should know its a criminal offense to do such.

From the munched conversation between you guys, it was quite glaring that you dont want to pay the OP his money as mutually agreed.

Pay him his money and stop giving excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:
Good morning Everyone

From certain comments made by Muyiwa/Adeolu123 I want to understand a few things.

-I complained about him asking me to give him from the advance he paid me just about 4 days later, and in his defense he said he was employing tactics to retrieve money from me. cos at the time I sent him 100k, his 700k was still in tact. Why did Muyiwa not tell me the contract has been cancelled? instead went ahead to persuade me to mobilize to site probably in a bid to manage his client whose patience was running out

Remember muyiwa has confirmed he received 1.1m which was the exact amount I needed for mobilization. Why did he hold on to part of the money? If I had received the complete mob maybe i might have been the one running after Muyiwa to give me my balance. Muyiwa is the reason the job was not started.

My anger now is that Muyiwa cancelled this contract long before telling me and pushed me to make commitments before blowing it up in my face.

He claims he incurred losses, so did I so it is very childish of him to expect me to do a complete refund in the first place.

He came here to label me a thief. I am still trying to understand why when I told him I would pay in installments and have already started paying.

Someone asked what I think Muyiwa should do to remedy the situation. I want to ask how much do we think my smeared image worth?
Daniel. Smh. Where did I talk about court, does it worth it for me?just say u don't want to refund and give your reason. Why are you pretending you never knew I was stuck with the option of taking a care of low worth as balance, did I not update you and tell you the way things were going, it was likely to hit the rocks. Let's focus on the money with you and stop trying to distract us here. U have money with you yes or no. Where are the materials you bought with the money? Pay back as we agreed shikena. Not here for stories
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Illiyahama:
The truth is that Daniel is fraudulent. He had a business with Adeolu and had nothing to do with Adeolu's client. Reading his bullshit epistle i could clearly see him trying to play reverse psychology on folks here. Irrespective of what transpired between them, the fact is they had both agreed to share the loss and Daniel was to pay #200,000 naira while Adeolu would forfeit #200,000 naira also. Five long months have gone down the drain and this dude is talking bullshit.

Why has he not paid the #175,000 since five months? The dude is just trying to pull a wool over our eyes. How can he claim that he bought equipment for over five months and they have remained unused? Where are the equipment's? Daniel for your information, those receipts you uploaded are forged and you should know its a criminal offense to do such.

From the munched conversation between you guys, it was quite glaring that you dont want to pay the OP his money as mutually agreed.

Pay him his money and stop giving excuses.
Thank you. I keep wondering why he is bringing the client into the whole issue while it is with me he has an issue to resolve and funny many are falling for his tactics now he is talking about court case all on 175,000? All this are just tactics to delay or not pay. This case won't be on nairaland in the first place if not for his arrogance yesterday even saying I shld never call him again. So why won't I bring it online?
If not for nairaland how wld I have gotten his attention this quickly?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Kjnwancaro: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
As someone rightly pointed many folks here are shying away from the truth, they are commenting based on who they know more.

@decotech you haven't answered the question everyone is asking you sir, are you or not willing to refund the op with 175k?
State your conditions if any.

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by jeff1607(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2016
FORGET RECEIPTS POST PICTURES OF THE EQUIPMENT S BOUGHT WITH YOU AS PROOF , MOST TIMES WHEN A JOB IS GIVEN ,THE CONTRACTORS WILL TELL YOU WORK IS ONGOING BUT THEY HAVENT GONE TO THE SITE AT ALL , PROMISING YOU THEY WILL EITHER GO OR START IMMEDIATELY.

BOTH OF YOU AGREED TO SHARE THE LOSS GIVE HIM THE AGREED SUM OR EQUIPMENT S YOU CLAIMED YOU BOUGHT.

WETIN CONCERN AM WITH HOW MUCH WAS NEGOTIATED WITH THE CLIENT , YOURS IS TO DO THE JOB AND IF YOU CANT DO IT, JUST BACK OFF.

THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS IF MR ADEOLU WARNED HIM BEFORE HE WENT TO BUY THE MATERIALS.

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:
Good morning Everyone

Thank you for the patience and understanding. "If we say we should close eye and let bad people pass by, when good person will pass, we will not know"

There is still light at the end of the tunnel, please forget all that have been said your image can never be tarnished we have all seen it.

Please let's move forward how will you help the op, by just paying him the remaining 175k or how to dissolve the contents of the receipt into cash?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

I am pissed for sure, but we can resolve this. I had to bring this to nairaland because he was not responding to my calls and said I shld stop calling him.

You came here and told nairalanders that I am a thief. now you want to resolve what?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Kjnwancaro: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

You came here and told nairalanders that I am a thief. now you want to resolve what?

Bross I was owing one b*tch money. She called me all sort names insulted my family, being called a thief was like the littlest insult she rained on me. She went as far as using stone to break my flatscreen. Case got to police I still paid her money and fixed my tv myself.
What I'm saying is you owe him and he's been kind enough to let go of half the money. Let's just be reasonable and do what is right

4 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Eleniyan15: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech. will you pay the remaining balance yes or no stop going back
adeolu relaxq

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2003 RANGE ROVER! / Contact For Your Customs Duty Verification And Get Feedback Within The Hour. / Brand new 2012 Toyota Camry le with Navigation system..PRICE: N5.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.