Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students (61263 Views)

Fully Funded Indian Government (ICCR) Phd Scholarship 2020/2021 For Africans / 2018/2019 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=kingramonkhan post=63032652][/quote]
Thanks, which documents do i have to take along
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2017
effissyman:

I need to get also.. Go to ikoyi passport office
how much is the thing there
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Kenkeye: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
If ya parents can conveniently suport ya studies here, I'd suggest dat u stay and enjoy. If u must study outside here, please consider USA or Europe. I won't say more.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by emmahoney(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
As much as I understand your point, I will still not agree to your opinion. Not everyone will have the opportunity to school in USA/Canada etc. However getting a scholarship in any peaceful country is not a bad idea. I have a friend who got this very scholarship last year and he's not regretting his action. Some people on this thread got this year scholarship and I do not think they are regretting their action either.

I do not want to discuss this further. However, anyone who is interested should apply as soon as the application form is available.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
emmahoney:
As much as I understand your point, I will still not agree to your opinion. Not everyone will have the opportunity to school in USA/Canada etc. However getting a scholarship in any peaceful country is not a bad idea. I have a friend who got this very scholarship last year and he's not regretting his action. Some people on this thread got this year scholarship and I do not think they are regretting their action either.

I do not want to discuss this further. However, anyone who is interested should apply as soon as the application form is available.
I don't even think the form would be out for this very year,anything from you @ dayboywizzy SIR
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Daboywizzy: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Omor... I don't think they will release anything oo
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daboywizzy:
Omor... I don't think they will release anything oo

Any news about the form @ kayoph sir
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
kingramonkhan:
Any news about the form @ kayoph sir

I haven't heard anything so far too..
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by inspirational93: 3:57am On Dec 26, 2017
click this link to download free educational course materials on any topic(finance,health,management,risk,investment,etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2017
kayoph:

okay thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
kayoph:

But i think according to what is written on their website,the scholarship is annually,can their be any reason for its latness this year.
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingramonkhan:
But i think according to what is written on their website,the scholarship is annually,can their be any reason for its latness this year.

yeah, it is annually. And am sure they will still bring it out. I sent a mail to the Iccr students help desk, and i was replied that we would be informed by the high commission when the form comes out
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2017
mayvic1:

yeah, it is annually. And am sure they will still bring it out. I sent a mail to the Iccr students help desk, and i was replied that we would be informed by the high commission when the form comes out
ok thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yes it's an annual scholarship.. anything could have been the reason for the delay.. But like mayvic has said.. The high commissioner's office will also inform us when it's out.. Let look forward to that also.. After the new year celebration i'll try to ask one of the iccr student handler about the form-release for the year.

Actually after the whole application submission it takes a while to process the whole thing because schools aren't usually ready for admissions when iccr releases their form.. that obvious anyway, but the gap between iccr's form release and universities admission update might have a gap of about 4 months or more in between.. So it isn't too late.. Lets be hopeful.. Let not forget to Spread out our nets too..Follow Daboywizzy's blog: https://divineebube..com/, others; https://myschool.ng/, https://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com, http://www.scholars4dev.com .. + a lot more informative blogs and websites on scholarships update.. even if you'd applied before and didn't get it that doesn't matter.. I haven't known this Indian scholarship for long but i've been trying and applying to various foreign colleges in various parts since 2014, some called back, some didn't, some terms weren't acceptable, i couldn't pay some fees etc.. But I've always fancied foreign education..

Indian scholarship isn't the best. in fact i think there was a lady that got the Post graduate scholarship from Nigeria but didn't even show up at the end of the day..However i believe it's something very substantial compared to none... Keep the fire burning, get yourself involved in productive activities, if it school keep working on it, its a research; keep building it up, its a business, keep the pressure up, success isn't convenient, maybe i'm young to talk to us all about what success is but i know i listened to elders too to on that matter, so it isn't my word technically.. it the words of the elders.. and who ever is going to get it should be ready for the process..

some of us are disadvantages based from where we are coming from but choosing not to remain disadvantaged is a dream that is highly achievable just like the birth of a baby.. When a woman gives birth everyone gets to smile, happy and celebrate the birth, most people don't gets to be concerned about the process, carriage or the number of times she got screwed to conceive the baby at first. But the mom knows what she went through.. Whatever dream you're pursuing look for those that are already moms there.. LEARN! from them.. I'm a business man to.. and i know we all have our dreams and aspiration.. Keep it alive.. Learn from those ahead.. This isn't just me talking to us all.. i'm as well talking to my self to keep on the fight..

Happy New Year in Advance to us all.. 2018 is going to be a wonderful one for us all.. we'll keep praying for the Grace.. But at the same time our body , mind and soul must be ready to work for it.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by sod92: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2017
Pls i have few questions to ask on this scholarship
First, Must a PG applicant include o level result in his/her application ?
Secondly, can i apply to the PG program with pass in English in my O level result ?
And thirdly, can someone else submit to the embassy on my behalf ?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by privatetisa(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2017

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2018
kayoph:
Yes it's an annual scholarship.. anything could have been the reason for the delay.. But like mayvic has said.. The high commissioner's office will also inform us when it's out.. Let look forward to that also.. After the new year celebration i'll try to ask one of the iccr student handler about the form-release for the year.

Actually after the whole application submission it takes a while to process the whole thing because schools aren't usually ready for admissions when iccr releases their form.. that obvious anyway, but the gap between iccr's form release and universities admission update might have a gap of about 4 months or more in between.. So it isn't too late.. Lets be hopeful.. Let not forget to Spread out our nets too..Follow Daboywizzy's blog: https://divineebube..com/, others; https://myschool.ng/, https://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com, http://www.scholars4dev.com .. + a lot more informative blogs and websites on scholarships update.. even if you'd applied before and didn't get it that doesn't matter.. I haven't known this Indian scholarship for long but i've been trying and applying to various foreign colleges in various parts since 2014, some called back, some didn't, some terms weren't acceptable, i couldn't pay some fees etc.. But I've always fancied foreign education..

Indian scholarship isn't the best. in fact i think there was a lady that got the Post graduate scholarship from Nigeria but didn't even show up at the end of the day..However i believe it's something very substantial compared to none... Keep the fire burning, get yourself involved in productive activities, if it school keep working on it, its a research; keep building it up, its a business, keep the pressure up, success isn't convenient, maybe i'm young to talk to us all about what success is but i know i listened to elders too to on that matter, so it isn't my word technically.. it the words of the elders.. and who ever is going to get it should be ready for the process..

some of us are disadvantages based from where we are coming from but choosing not to remain disadvantaged is a dream that is highly achievable just like the birth of a baby.. When a woman gives birth everyone gets to smile, happy and celebrate the birth, most people don't gets to be concerned about the process, carriage or the number of times she got screwed to conceive the baby at first. But the mom knows what she went through.. Whatever dream you're pursuing look for those that are already moms there.. LEARN! from them.. I'm a business man to.. and i know we all have our dreams and aspiration.. Keep it alive.. Learn from those ahead.. This isn't just me talking to us all.. i'm as well talking to my self to keep on the fight..

Happy New Year in Advance to us all.. 2018 is going to be a wonderful one for us all.. we'll keep praying for the Grace.. But at the same time our body , mind and soul must be ready to work for it.. smiley
Thanks very much sir, we really appreciate it and would keep ur wise words in mind,Happy New year to u too
And extend my greetings to all ur friends there
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Umsy: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
The iccr scholarship form is out. It was released 21 dec 2017, they now have a new website. I contacted d embassy and i was given link to the new site. The form is now filled online, upload all supporting documents wit a recent passport den print and submit to the embassy.
The day i submitted mine was the day i was interviewed and i was asked to come with my original documents 2days later for cross checking which i did. I submitted 3rd jan 2018, interviewed dat dat, went wit my originals on 5th jan. The white man crossed checked and signed all my documents plus the joining form signed by the embassy and i also signed my undertaking form. He said i shud kip in contact wit d ITEC officer mr Abiodun and wished me goodluck.
As of that day only 3pple have submitted and have been interviewed.
This is their new site, application closes 15th jan
205.147.97.190/iccr/home.
Visit and register
goodluck

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Umsy:
The iccr scholarship form is out. It was released 21 dec 2017, they now have a new website. I contacted d embassy and i was given link to the new site. The form is now filled online, upload all supporting documents wit a recent passport den print and submit to the embassy.
The day i submitted mine was the day i was interviewed and i was asked to come with my original documents 2days later for cross checking which i did. I submitted 3rd jan 2018, interviewed dat dat, went wit my originals on 5th jan. The white man crossed checked and signed all my documents plus the joining form signed by the embassy and i also signed my undertaking form. He said i shud kip in contact wit d ITEC officer mr Abiodun and wished me goodluck.
Visit and register
goodluck
pls are we also to submit 6 set copies of application
And pls are u applying for undergraduate or postgraduate
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
ICCR still very much use their website: http://iccr.gov.in/ .. Although it was down for quite sometime.. its been fixed.. this is the official ICCR website.

this isn't to write off what Umsy is saying.. as the website he'd given "seems" to be very much valid.. with a link available for candidates registration.. Probably a new approach this year.. "I" do not know for certain how it works now considering all that is happening, but i think its wise to place calls and mails to the high commissioners office or perhaps iccr on the next move whilst not taking his approach "visit n register" less serious..

however i'm skeptical about the non-existent domain name( i looked up the ip address but no matching domain name [as of 10:05pm 07/01/2018 Africa/Lagos]) of the website.. as ICCR is a council belonging the external affairs of the indian government and the website i gave above is the councils official website which has a page link about their scholarship update..

Call the embassy and infact going to the embassy isn't too much
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Umsy:
Visit and register
goodluck
pls are we to take 6 set copies to the embassy and pls are u applying for undergraduate or postgraduate
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by articulateayo: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2018
I registered but didnt receive any email for the login id. I tried to register again but the response was "email already exist." Anyone with same challenge?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by drhammed: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
articulateayo:
I registered but didnt receive any email for the login id. I tried to register again but the response was "email already exist." Anyone with same challenge?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2018
This is strong, am just seeing this and the thing will close on Monday
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
kayoph:
ICCR still very much use their website: http://iccr.gov.in/ .. Although it was down for quite sometime.. its been fixed.. this is the official ICCR website.

this isn't to write off what Umsy is saying.. as the website he'd given "seems" to be very much valid.. with a link available for candidates registration.. Probably a new approach this year.. "I" do not know for certain how it works now considering all that is happening, but i think its wise to place calls and mails to the high commissioners office or perhaps iccr on the next move whilst not taking his approach "visit n register" less serious..

however i'm skeptical about the non-existent domain name( i looked up the ip address but no matching domain name [as of 10:05pm 07/01/2018 Africa/Lagos]) of the website.. as ICCR is a council belonging the external affairs of the indian government and the website i gave above is the councils official website which has a page link about their scholarship update..

Call the embassy and infact going to the embassy isn't too much

bro, anything from there?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
[/quote] pls has anybody submitted to the embassy and how many copies of the form were submitted
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by veykey: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Umsy:
Visit and register
goodluck
Please I need your help. I'm planning to send it through courier. Is that possible as I saw this late and I'm staying at ph?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by sod92: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
The application has already been concluded
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2018
sod92:
The application has already been concluded
even i couldn't submit mine they told me that the collected ones before 15th has been forwarded
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Pls what was ur percentage last year @ kayoph sir
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2018
pls were u called for interview last year and pls which Month was it @ kayoph sir
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by YongLiam(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
kingramonkhan:
even i couldn't submit mine they told me that the collected ones before 15th has been forwarded
Bro, please did you later submit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.