Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh (18789 Views)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Buhari Is Desperate To See Yahya Jammeh Out. / Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by lonelydora: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
God dey
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ogunsj: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:
Jammeh family members must have reminded him that there is nothing good in conceding defeat in Africa. They must have reminded him of what is going on in Nigeria despite the magnanimity of Goodluck Jonathan. Even his cabinet members might have become apprehensive. They must have become afraid of being witch hunted and persecuted.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/buhari-jonathan-jammeh-gambias-u-turn/
do you know what magnanimity is? so Jonathan losing an election and conceding defeat is magnanimity, abi? he for not accept defeat make he die for there like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Enyimbamercedes: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
post=51892890:
President Muhammadu Buhari, his counterparts from Ghana and Liberia, John Mahama and President Sirleaf Johnson have arrived Banjul to persuade Yahya Jammeh to respect election result.

After initially accepting defeat, at the end of last week he claimed he no longer accepted the result and asked for a new poll run by a "Godfearing" electoral commission.

President elect Adama Barrow has welcomed plans for the leaders to visit and is reportedly going to meet them too.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-buhari-mahama-liberian-president.html

cc lalasticlala

Mr Buhari forming peace maker. He has forgotten his election defeat in 2011 and the violence that he incited from his dog and baboon speech...Peace maker
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by abiolert(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
They should do beyond mere persuation; to the actual threat of the use of force .if Jammeh the dictator ,refuses to vacate that seat. He should also be reminded that Gambia is not His personal estate.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by samx4real(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yahya Jammeh should ask Oga Buhari if his treating his citizen fine or not?

Question like...

Are you impoverishing Nigerians or not? should I trust the opposition to treat my people right like you are doing to your people
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by samx4real(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

Mr Buhari forming peace maker. He has forgotten his election defeat in 2011 and the violence that he incited from his dog and baboon speech...Peace maker

Don't mind this people
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Guyman02: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why are they in Gambia? Jammeh said he is going to court to contest the elections like Buhari did against PDP 3 times, thats democracy in action. Even in America Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein called for a recount of the votes in some states, why is the Gambia different that the UN had to send 3 Presidents to Gambia.
Why didnt the UN send Russian President to go to Hillary and ask her not to seek for a recount? Africa arise!
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by XXLDICK(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Sinner that gives his life to Christ? Any difference?
He still keeps displaying his tyrannic traits...

Has he released Dasuki?
Shiites, Biafra,...
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by LorDBolton(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
3 presidents (2 from the most powerful nations in west africa) just to go and beg the president of a tiny country with a meagre population of 2million?

I thought it was only buhari going there, what's sirleaf n mahama doing there? Busy-body peeps

Are they the giant of africa grin
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Firefire(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
ogunsj:
do you know what magnanimity is? so Jonathan losing an election and conceding defeat is magnanimity, abi? he for not accept defeat make he die for there like fowl.

The question on the lips of everyone is, why would Jammeh suddenly make a volte face after what seemed like a firm resolve to hand over power to the winner of the election, Adama Barrow? The answer to this puzzle may not be far-fetched. Jammeh took his cue of conceding defeat from Nigeria’s Jonathan, he must have also thought he was making a mistake going by the happenings in Nigeria today.

With the relentless vindictive persecution of Goodluck Jonathan’s family by the Buhari administration, the unending vendetta against Jonathan’s former ministers and government officials, the use of the military, secret police and other security agencies to harass, intimidate and even kill innocent, harmless and helpless citizens in droves with little or no provocation, high-handedness in dealing with sections of the country that did not support the emergence of president Buhari, it probably became obvious to Jammeh the enormity of risks he is taking by conceding defeat

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/buhari-jonathan-jammeh-gambias-u-turn/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by nurusystem(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Buhari ke ?? Wrong Messenger
yes now,,,,mk him no accept and see what will happen to him...a whole general...
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by africanusvu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whoeva thinks Jameh wil leav ofice is wrong.this bushman av two options.handover and die cowardly in prison or remain and die heroicaly in power.his sins ar much dat notin can save him frm Quantanano bay.also.this Barow of a man dnt look smart.he isnt a worldleader material.so confused.an ordinary guard in a poor london restaurant is almost a nobody.he wil be a puppet to d west who he serves.gambia is heading to war or a gvt worse than jameh if barow emters
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari s own is to travel. I no no him and pigeon who fly pass?

busy body president.

him follow go just to muree plane nothing to talk there.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Catastrophe1: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
My prayers with the Gambians
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by BuyGoats: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
What has Buhari gotten to say.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by balanceofterror1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari self mtwww

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Daboywizzy: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
I wish the dude gets angry, commands gun men to open fire and then buhari becomes a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
LorDBolton:
3 presidents (2 from the most powerful nations in west africa) just to go and beg the president of a tiny country with a meagre population of 2million?

I thought it was only buhari going there, what's sirleaf n mahama doing there? Busy-body peeps

Are they the giant of africa grin

I am not sure they are begging him. There is still Ecomog and the AU force. It won't take 6 hours. Remember Sao Tome.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by uboma(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Conversation between Buhari and Jammeh

Buhari: My guy you have to concede
Jammeh: Did you concede in 2003, 2007 and 2011 even when 800 people lost their lives?
Buhari: Calm down my guy
Jammeh: What do you mean calm down? What about 1985 did you concede, remember Babangida had to overthrow you after you overstayed your welcome.

Excellent post.

1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Mememan: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
XXLDICK:
A dictator that overthrew a civilian government preaching democracy shocked shocked shocked

Those of you calling GEJ a Democrat are either a partisan or ignorant.

I can still remember GEJ redrawing Amechi's security detail

He used Joseph Mbu to frustrate Amechi's government

I can still remember GEJ sending police to lock the gates to the national Assembly, they had to scale through the fence to gain entrance

Sacking Sanusi when he had no constitutional right to do so

The Ekiti election saga and many more.

The only democratic president we have ever had is Yar Adua. He had absolute respect for the rule of law.

Buhari, OBJ and GEJ are tyrants... Stupid leaders and the followers are the stupidest
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by jchuchu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
And what ıs d dullard gonna tell them...ajala the traveler..may ur plane land ın bermuda trıangle.

grin

Dat strange place
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by cyberguy72(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Daboywizzy:
I wish the dude gets angry, commands gun men to open fire and then buhari becomes a victim.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by awayeyebundle: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari should prepared to do the same come 2019 as new President will merged clinchy power away from wicked policies of APC Buhari administration...so Buhari start warming up to vacate seat of Presidency
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by lalo128: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
And what ıs d dullard gonna tell them...ajala the traveler..may ur plane land ın bermuda trıangle.
u be cow
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by africanusvu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
ogunsj:
Bros.wat did u think wld av hapend had GEJ nt concede power?NOTIN.I MEAN FUCKIN NOTIN.the worse wld av been war.and regions ready to die for him ar many.u ar in peace is cos of him
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by BOYILO: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
What are you saying??
XXLDICK:
A dictator that overthrew a civilian government preaching democracy shocked shocked shocked

Those of you calling GEJ a Democrat are either a partisan or ignorant.

I can still remember GEJ redrawing Amechi's security detail

He used Joseph Mbu to frustrate Amechi's government

I can still remember GEJ sending police to lock the gates to the national Assembly, they had to scale through the fence to gain entrance

Sacking Sanusi when he had no constitutional right to do so

The Ekiti election saga and many more.

The only democratic president we have ever had is Yar Adua. He had absolute respect for the rule of law.

Buhari, OBJ and GEJ are tyrants... Stupid leaders and their followers are stupider
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by chibuzorAbia: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Buhari should prepared to do the same come 2019 as new President will merged clinchy power away from wicked policies of APC Buhari administration...so Buhari start warming up to vacate seat of Presidency

To whom? Igbo president? May Amadioha eat your mouth.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
To be honest I pity this guy called Jammeh he belives to much in Marabout( Jazz) and was drunk with power in excessive thinking he is on the top of the world but see how God humbled him with al his brags and power so sorry for him. Anyone that says who is God that person is already a walking corpse.

I guess in other word that Jammeh is afraid not be facing what PDP big guys and Ladies of then are facing just for simply acting in a good faith and handover power not known APC and Buhari will turn to Tiger possibly this is Jammeh fear and I'm so sure wth his Iron Fist rules over his people his case will be the worst scenario no way for him to see peace he has gone too far.

Well Mr Jammeh, Marabout or Jazz has failed you, military might has failed you all you just need is to pack your loads and move on before your case become Mobutu, Sadam, Ghadaffi case then it might be too late. No peace for the wicked, the souls that fell in your hands are too many in the name of power and their is no way you will not face the consequence.

Game over Mr Jammeh you thinking you will rule the Gambia for a million has ended nothing more for you its over Bro.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Hardewarlee(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
A great questions to be answered by Elders of Nairaland
CliffordOrji:
Is Africa cursed?
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Dare2Try(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg make Una tell me wetin buhari take better pass the Gambian president? which kind advice our dullard of a president wan go give ? sending buhari is the worst mistake UN have ever made,
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by NaijaFutbol: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Person wey no accept result 3 times, even after losing out at the tribunal 3 times.

Oya, go preach, after all, how many pastors dey practice wetin them dey preach?
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by bart10: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
This life. Buhary has suddenly turned to a democrat cry. If I know Jammeh well enough, he owns Gambia and asking him to accept defeat is akin to asking a landlord to vacate his house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Promotion Scandal: Olusegun Awolowo Forged Letter From SGF's Office - Reps / Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP / Banks Suspend Twitter Support For Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.