Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh (18791 Views)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Buhari Is Desperate To See Yahya Jammeh Out. / Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by XXLDICK(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
BOYILO:
What are you saying??
Never mind, it's beyond your comprehension
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by AreaFada2: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ekakamba:
Hardship visiting hardship grin grin grin grin
Misery loves company. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Burgerlomo: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tytylion:
One day I will be celebrated more than this

So shall it be

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Maydfourth: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
This people no dey busy at all?Wetin concern Buhari with Gambia wey no reach Ikorodu for population...This man has to get his act together...We dey hungry ,Na waka ..Waka ...he dey do up and down....
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by lielbree: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okundaye4:
Alright....

Meanwhile,

So sorry for those MMM participant. Hmmm, MMM crashing in this Buhari regime, na die oo
That is eh cry
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by chibuzorAbia: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Maydfourth:
This people no dey busy at all?Wetin concern Buhari with Gambia wey no reach Ikorodu for population...This man has to get his act together...We dey hungry ,Na waka ..Waka ...he dey do up and down....

Make hunger kill all of una!!!!
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by stobery(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Conversation between Buhari and Gambia president, Jammeh

Buhari: My guy you have to concede
Jammeh: Did you concede in 2003, 2007 and 2011 even when 800 people lost their lives?
Buhari: Calm down my guy
Jammeh: What do you mean calm down? What about 1985 did you concede, remember Babangida had to overthrow you after you overstayed your welcome.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ooshinibos: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Is Africa cursed?
no but their mentality is beyond logic .....
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2016
Hardewarlee:
Interviewer- Mr president what is your main purpose in this regime of yours?

President Buhari- My main furfose is to show Nigerians no one knows how to tour fass me

Interviewer- OK, if I may ask Sir, Is all the Tour going to yeild positive results for Nigerians?

President Buhari- Well I don't know por now but All promised Cancel can answer that? But my wife is going to enjoy it because apter all stress of travelling... I am meeting her inside the other room.

Interviewer- But Sir, With this Nigerians ain't going to vote you in 2019

President Buhari- Mr man look here, I am not the buhari you use to know, I hap CHANGE, den vote for APC for ondo before Aketi Enter? Or Tinubu support us before we enter ko? Leave Nigerians por me... We know how we ALL PROMISED CANCEL would handle them....

Interviewer- Haaaaaaaaaa

President Buhari- Haaa por what ❓ ehn ehn EFCC abeg come arraigned this man por me... To be continued...

BABA BUBU... CONTINUE THE TRAVELLER OKAY? NA TRAVELLER WE NIGERIANS GO CHOP JAWEE....
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ScienceWatch: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
ooshinibos:

no but their mentality is beyond logic .....
You are right when you claim that Nigerians mind are beyond logic.
That is why Nigerains excel where others fail. That is why, in spite of problems they focus on getting education etc.

Then, to crown it all God's greatest gifts to mankind is dished out in Lagos Nigeria. People from around the world are coming to Nigeria to have problems solved that scientists cant solve. Other countries are envious. Foreigners are overcrowding Lagos Nigeria and going back home with a song in their heart. " Thanks to the God of TB Joshua."

I salute you Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ooshinibos: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You are right when you claim that Nigerians mind are beyond logic.
That is why Nigerains excel where others fail. That is why, in spite of problems they focus on getting education etc.

Then, to crown it all God's greatest gifts to mankind is dished out in Lagos Nigeria. People from around the world are coming to Nigeria to have problems solved that scientists cant solve. Other countries are envious. Foreigners are overcrowding Lagos Nigeria and going back home with a song in their heart. " Thanks to the God of TB Joshua."

I salute you Nigeria.

Those foreigners that come to Nigeria come to rip you off and that what you don't understand ...
Nigerians only excel out Nigeria ...TB Joshua is lucky to be in Nigeria ...the people are gullible and greedy ..
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ScienceWatch: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
ooshinibos:

Those foreigners that come to Nigeria come to rip you off and that what you don't understand ...
Nigerians only excel out Nigeria ...TB Joshua is lucky to be in Nigeria ...the people are gullible and greedy ..
You got it all wrong !

My answer is to the enlightened readers on Nairaland : Nigeria is very, very Blessed to have the holy Prophet TB joshua. Nigerians are wise, happy and strong people.
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ScienceWatch: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
ooshinibos:

You got it all wrong !

My answer is to the enlightened readers on Nairaland : Nigeria is very, very Blessed to have the holy Prophet TB joshua. Nigerians are wise, happy and strong people.

Gods miracle healings in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ooshinibos: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You got it all wrong !

that explains why you don't have ordinarily electricity even when oil and gas is flowing under your feet
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ooshinibos: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You got it all wrong !

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

God forbid , I reject that , TB Joshua only makes sense to people that have not taken time to read their bible but follow miracle workers ...
My Bible says ..you will know a true prophet when what they say comes to past , you know a fake prophet when what he says does not come to past , , with regarding sickness , it is not a sin to be sick , Jesus power heals people not TBJ ..if TB was in a civilized country he will investigated by now , is this not the same person that a building collapse within the church compound and people died ??
Brother read the Bible and be set free from fake pastors , its your choice
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ooshinibos: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You got it all wrong !

jESUS and his pastors ? ..there was no pastor during Jesus time , now you see why I said you should read your Bible and be power than TBj
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ScienceWatch: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2016
ooshinibos:

jESUS and his pastors ? ..there was no pastor during Jesus time , now you see why I said you should read your Bible and be power than TBj
Are you one of the many that read and not understand ?

Disciple : [/b]You can call it minister, pastor, bishop, priest or any name you can dream of, it all came to the same thing.
You must do the work !

[b]It does not matter what name you use.

What matters is that you do what Jesus Christ command of you if you want be a Disciple/minister/pastor/bishop/priest or get out of that position. Fake pastors are a curse to humanity and is responsible for much confusion and suffering in the world.

What do Jesus Christ say to everyone that want to be a Disciple/minister/pastor/bishop/priest etc?

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do, will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ScienceWatch: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
ooshinibos:

God forbid , I reject that , TB Joshua only makes sense to people that have not taken time to read their bible but follow miracle workers ...
My Bible says ..you will know a true prophet when what they say comes to past , you know a fake prophet when what he says does not come to past , , with regarding sickness , it is not a sin to be sick , Jesus power heals people not TBJ ..if TB was in a civilized country he will investigated by now , is this not the same person that a building collapse within the church compound and people died ??
Brother read the Bible and be set free from fake pastors , its your choice
Your argument just dont make sense ! Instead of wasting time, examine the direct command of Jesus Christ to all Pastors. This is how the whole world will know forever the difference between a FAKE pastor and a REAL pastor ;

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists, priests that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders.

Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ScienceWatch: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
ooshinibos:

that explains why you don't have ordinarily electricity even when oil and gas is flowing under your feet
So you dont know that Africa dont own their own natural resouces ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Paid ‘scholarship Grants’ To MD, Directors – Senate Report / N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics / EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.