Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) (36704 Views)

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Solowande:
y Mr Obama, na u go tell me who i go role model?

I obviously should since you don't know what a role model is. The people you look up to are, to say the least, questionable. Little wonder Nigeria is so phucked up. Now, when you become governor, you too will do the exact same things he is doing. And you all want progress. Ok. Smh. Like they say in computer science; garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bants:

True I understand where you coming with the market I heard he destroyed some stalls and he compensated them cause he is building a modern one..... with the airport that's probably corruption in the making...I don't think he owes civil service salaries or going on how schools should dress

No set governor manual that's his interpretation and unfortunately Ekiti people are not complaining

Per the bolded, that's why I pray mmm comes back up Jan. Cos when some acquaintances were engaging in it, I told em... if you're caught in d Web when it eventually crashes... I won't say sorry.

They'd respond...it can't crash, it's my money etc but now that there's uncertainty I STILL HAVE TO CONSOLE THEM & if need be, give em small dough,which is something I hate.

Same way, it's ekiti state, not my state... but due to the fact they're part of this federation, A failure in their leadership will affect the state I reside (lagos) n the nation.

The whole state is now portayed as a Giant village, don't mind me o, let them continue! They're not complaining.

While the poorest state in east (ebonyi) is gearing up to become a rice giant in the near future.

The poorest state in the west (ekiti) is distributing food to queuing citizens like refugee/IDP camps, they should continue!
Ofada rice isn't even getting PR again.

Psychology bro, psychology... he asked if I have seen my governor, that's what a nigerian in this recession used to supposedly 'diss' me and defend fayose?! Lols

when choc boiz (mi ice prince, jagz et al) came to uniben unto etisalat package I didn't go to hall 2 car park... despite being at june12 with my boiz.

When uduaghan came to commission NDDC hostel, I didn't stop on my way to library.

It's that kinda guy that goes to these useless rallies to chant apc/pdp under hot sun while fayose, tinubu, buhari n co. Are covered by canopies n whatever.

Psychology bro, psychology.

Thanks for this mature discuss tho.

Peace.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Solowande(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

I obviously should since you don't know what a role model is. The people you look up to are, to say the least, questionable. Little wonder Nigeria is so phucked up. Now, when you become governor, you too will do the exact same things he is doing. And you all want progress. Ok. Smh. Like they say in computer science; garbage in, garbage out.
oga professor thank u for ur lecture. If u nor like my choice, go hug transformer
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Solowande:
oga professor thank u for ur lecture. If u nor like my choice, go hug transformer

It is always funny to me that when Nigerians are faced with the truth they usually call you "oga professor" or "I too know" or "oversabi". They just love their blissful ignorance. Don't worry, with that kind of mentality, you will breakthrough. grin They way you think is the way successful people think. Carry on. Smh.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Solowande(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

It is always funny to me that when Nigerians are faced with the truth they usually call you "oga professor" or "I too know" or "oversabi". They just love their blissful ignorance. Don't worry, with that kind of mentality, you will breakthrough. grin They way you think is the way successful people think. Carry on. Smh.
taking panadol 4 another man headache
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Solowande:
taking panadol 4 another man headache

Another way to look at is, your thought process can be infectious. It is common knowledge that most Nigerians are brain dead and are easily influenced. Some knucklehead out there will see your comment and be like "you know what? Maybe fayose is a great role model". Meanwhile, Fayose is not fit to lead a class of kindergarten students. People like you need to be stopped dead in their tracks before you infect others. Take my comments as public service for the betterment of humanity. It's not an easy job, but someone has to do it. cool
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by cbright4real(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kudos 2 him.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Ekitikete have suffered in the hand of Fayose, a State Governor can't be any pettier.

good night to the self acclaimed fountain of knowledge where knowledgeable people are lacking.
shame on you! I don't think you possess any iota of sense for saying that!
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
morbeta:
To much of street show exposes his weak link, Fayoshe, in as much as you love the people and the people loves you, remember a leader has to be feared too.

Holy crap!

Are you ok at all
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by ajayiopy: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Busy strategising for senate 2019
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
For the sake of future. The money he is spending is supposed to be used for development of that state.. Even if it is 3 million at least it wld go a short way. ...

Dont quote me cos am his fan...
Buh we ve to say the truth.... nija hates truth....
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Solowande(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

Another way to look at is, your thought process can be infectious. It is common knowledge that most Nigerians are brain dead and are easily influenced. Some knucklehead out there will see your comment and be like "you know what? Maybe fayose is a great role model". Meanwhile, Fayose is not fit to lead a class of kindergarten students. People like you need to be stopped dead in their tracks before you infect others. Take my comments as public service for the betterment of humanity. It's not an easy job, but someone has to do it. cool
if u like talk frm na till next year i nor care, fayose is still my role model.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Solowande:
if u like talk frm na till next year i nor care, fayose is still my role model.

And your circumstances will never change.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by texas1990(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
him do mistake na him for do the father Christmas, mumu !
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by texas1990(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

even him fit call am him papa self, na wetin man go chop him dey find
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2016
texas1990:
even him fit call am him papa self, na wetin man go chop him dey find
lol
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by yommyuk: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2016
This guy should go to Hollywood. Clown grin
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
shame on you! I don't think you possess any iota of sense for saying that!

Is that how you insult your parents at home?
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Solowande(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
fkdmods:

wishing u d same
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Is that how you insult your parents at home?
Not atal brother, I only do that to people like you who lack public courtesy! How can a sane man because of Fayose call a whole people of Ekiti what you called them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown / Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.