Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) (36721 Views)

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by ekems2017(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just like this man. He is too close to his people. How I wish other governors are like him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
How many governors can walk freely like this?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Only God knows how much he will claim to have spended on the foolish jamboree
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
I just like this man. He is too close to his people. How I wish other governors are like him.
no wonder you dey bone cucumber dis days
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by jchuchu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
theSpark:
Let me perch here first.

I know this may reach HQ (FTC) so lemme just seize the opportunity to give a shout out to my girl Debby. Plenty love.

Meanwhile it seems Fayose is always on the streets, the other day he was Feeding them kids bananas today he is giving them Spidey masks. Oh.. That reminds me, he was even test running one of the masks some days back. NL don make Fayose popular outside his fan base.

Afterthought: How Christmas and Spiderman relate?
Afterthought 2: See how Ekiti Santa dey razz

I still like Fayose sha, he's one governor that keeps it real.
so for ur mind nw, u talk sumtn wey make sense make ppl laff or like ur comments?

Abeg shift comot make we reason better tin

Fvck Boi
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
The area father of street politics in the whole of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by SaintzPeter(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by alizma: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
by the best shoe for your child, give him/her the best food but if you don't invest in his mentality and skill, he will end up serving his/her mate when they grow up, then the child will turn around and say why father. Fayose is killing the future of Ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cant Buhari emulate Fayose for once and put smiles on zombies face.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by daniella04: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
Governance turned into bonanza and mockery in ekiti state
how many member of your family has had the opportunity to see their councillor not to talk of local government chairman. Leaders are not supposed to be far from their people, how then will they really know what they want.
Do you want him to be like my governor who feels buying Christmas tree of 600m will solve the state's problem

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by 0b10010011: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fayose has become a joke.

Dude just indirectly mocks and insult Ekiti people.

He hardly commissions projects but exposes how backward and hungry Ekiti people are.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by ekems2017(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
morbeta:
To much of street show exposes his weak link, Fayoshe, in as much as you love the people and the people loves you, remember a leader has to be feared too.
Being feared is different from being close to your people. Remember he just ordered the sack of 400 workers in the state university due to the irregularities in employing them. Mean while all work no play makes Fayose a dull man.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by faladeSM1132(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Ekitikete have suffered in the hand of Fayose, a State Governor can't be any pettier.

good night to the self acclaimed fountain of knowledge where knowledgeable people are lacking.
your family have suffered not ekiti, you bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
You mean putting smiles on people's face by coming down to their level is killing ekiti people? Please who have cure for Zombies?
alizma:
by the best shoe for your child, give him/her the best food but if you don't invest in his mentality and skill, he will end up serving his/her mate when they grow up, then the child will turn around and say why father. Fayose is killing the future of Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by jerryfisher(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Haters must hate Merry xmas Mr fayose
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh what a nice gesture

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Jephz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:
The people of Ado Ekiti trooped out in their numbers in excitement as governor Ayo Fayose brought good tidings to the region ahead of the Christmas celebration. The governor who stormed the venue with father Christmas -was seen sharing Christmas items to excited children. See Photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/excitement-as-gov-fayose-takes-father.html
munu thing
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why are you exposing your stagnancy? Try and move out of Abakaliki first before knowing what is happening in other state. With the limited resources Fayemi constraint him to, he as performed better than PMB.
0b10010011:
Fayose has become a joke.

Dude just indirectly mocks and insult Ekiti people.

He hardly commissions projects but exposes how backward and hungry Ekiti people are.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Awafolashade(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:
The people of Ado Ekiti trooped out in their numbers in excitement as governor Ayo Fayose brought good tidings to the region ahead of the Christmas celebration. The governor who stormed the venue with father Christmas -was seen sharing Christmas items to excited children. See Photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/excitement-as-gov-fayose-takes-father.html
I just love fayose,not as a Governor,but as a comedian cus he makes me laugh everytime
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by popcykaylah(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
this man no know him job description..just imagine say ambode come enter lagos streets with santa?we will just see him as a joker
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by DerideGull(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is idiotic and stupid governance.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Adonkia(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Others are busy doing things to turn around their state, this clown is busy going around fooling himself. I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Solowande:
Street fada. My role model

You need to go find a new role model.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by fkdmods: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Why are you exposing your stagnancy? Try and move out of Abakaliki first before knowing what is happening in other state. With the limited resources Fayemi constraint him to, he as performed better than PMB.

This is poverty and hunger talking.
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Emmyspecial(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just like this man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
richidinho:
grin
When a good leader is on the throne, the followers has no choice than to rejoice

Oshokomo

May you Live Long

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by DozieInc(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Street king...the man for the people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by DozieInc(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
GoldCircle:
But seriously, whichever way you choose to look at it, this guy is putting smiles on the faces of his people. Whether with stomach infrastructure or his frequent comic outbursts. Either way, they are smiling.
so true.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Xmas special
Re: Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) by Austin4lif: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
Governance turned into bonanza and mockery in ekiti state
sadist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US / VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.