Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

MMM: Still On POP Issue - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Still On POP Issue (3374 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sweet Mavrodians/ guiders, please which is the best way to handle fake POP issues? That is the real threat and not the rubbish people supported by Seun are typing on Nairaland today. Some one suggested I wait till it turns yellow with question mark then I go to support to create a ticket uploading my statement and the POP, But I heat CRO hardly attends to such issues. Some say they do after 15 to 30 days. I need help pls
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by virus05(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hiploko:
Sweet Mavrodians/ guiders, please which is the best way to handle fake POP issues? That is the real threat and not the rubbish people supported by Seun are typing on Nairaland today. Some one suggested I wait till it turns yellow with question mark then I go to support to create a ticket uploading my statement and the POP, But I heat CRO hardly attends to such issues. Some say they do after 15 to 30 days. I need help pls
Baba Console yourself well eyeh? grin grin grin . See this one people dey talk of their 500k 1m 2m , u dey talk of Fake pop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by writetopoker: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hiploko:

christmas rush for gh is not and never the major problem of MMM because other similar schemes are up and doing.
the major contributing factors to this imminent fall is as follows;

1.) Guilders jumbo pay (some guilders withdraw upto free N2m+ on monthly basis as guilders bonus)
2.) Attachment of fake POP (fake POP seems to discourage other sincere donors)
3.) Non confirmation of payment without any punisments for all the above offences

8 Likes

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
virus05:
Baba Console yourself well eyeh? grin grin grin . See this one people dey talk of their 500k 1m 2m , u dey talk of Fake pop
pls quit this thread. It is for participants. People are making money you dey gnash teeth like hell fire resident

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
writetopoker:

christmas rush for gh is not and never the major problem of MMM because other similar schemes are up and doing.

1.) Guilders jumbo pay (some guilders withdraw upto free N2m+ on monthly basis as guilders bonus)
3.) Non confirmation of payment without any punisments for all the above offences
that is why they should do something about it. I heard guiders are meeting tomoro
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls what's d best way outta fake POP issues oooo?
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
MMM pls use this break to address this
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Yarduni: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hiploko:

You are far from reality

1 Like

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Hiploko:

Hello,

There is a new update on the system. If you have a fake POP issue, Once your order turns yellow with the question mark, watch out for a similar image as below.

Select "Funds are not received" and do the needful.

CRO has made it easier. They are taking the time within the freezing period to also free those under temporary moratorium. If you are one of them start watching out, lots have been freed this week.

And as for them, who don't confirm people's payments on Time, the dire consequences would be very heavy. CRO is coming for you, come January. No more nonsense would be tolerated on the system.

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2016
fifty:

Hello,

There is a new update on the system. If you have a fake POP issue, Once your order turns yellow with the question mark, watch out for a similar image as below.

Select "Funds are not received" and do the needful.

CRO has made it easier. They are taking the time within the freezing period to also free those under temporary moratorium. If you are one of them start watching out, lots have been freed this week.

And as for them, who don't confirm people's payments on Time, the dire consequences would be very heavy. CRO is coming for you, come January. No more nonsense would be tolerated on the system.

Regards
I did all those like 7 days ago. Uploaded bank statement after creating a support ticket. I pray they reduce the time it takes to resolve the issue

1 Like

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by jamislaw(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2016
I also have the same issue as yours, mine have turn yellow what should I so now?
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2016
jamislaw:
I also have the same issue as yours, mine have turn yellow what should I so now?
what I did is to click on the yellow and then click on *funds not received*... Then went to support, clicked on create, selected sender uploaded fake pop, the pout the order number and subject, typed my long English, uploaded my stamped bank statement of account and then click on save

1 Like

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by jamislaw(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Hiploko:
what I did is to click on the yellow and then click on *funds not received*... Then went to support, clicked on create, selected sender uploaded fake pop, the pout the order number and subject, typed my long English, uploaded my stamped bank statement of account and then click on save
I have already write to CRO and support do I need to write another one? In my write up I uploaded the fake Pop the girl sent for me to confirm.
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2016
jamislaw:
I have already write to CRO and support do I need to write another one? In my write up I uploaded the fake Pop the girl sent for me to confirm.
I urge the more experienced participants to anwer that
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Dove4Peace: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
MMM Helps!
I am a Fan of Chuddy Ugorji, MMM-Nigeria Guider #1
I am a Fan of Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder
#IStandWithMMM

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by geunik(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2016
writetopoker:

You have said it all. These three things are the problem
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by jamislaw(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Hiploko:
I urge the more experienced participants to anwer that
chairman how far have Mmm resolved your issue?
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2016
MMM fake POP is the real disaster. Not all these online anti-MMM rantings and the obvious bias Seun, his mods and Nairaland have against you
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by jamislaw(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
MMM fake POP is the real disaster. Not all these online anti-MMM rantings and the obvious bias Seun, his mods and Nairaland have against you
Nigeria and fraud are like 5 and 6, a lady from east uploaded fake Pop after I called her she was even abusing me. Even though Mmm crash today I don't think is the founder fault, Is Nigerian fault fraudsters everywhere.
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Urgent!

Please if you have a fake POP issue and have written to support, please check your PO/ chat box. They are treating it now asking for statement within 48hours.

Check!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pls which kind wahala be this na? Almost going to a month... CRO asked me for statement which I sent since on the 22nd december. No response till now. Pls has anyone's fake POP issue been resolved during this freeze break?
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Raylight2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
U guyz are just funny. Is MMM on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by geunik(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hiploko:
Pls which kind wahala be this na? Almost going to a month... CRO asked me for statement which I sent since on the 22nd december. No response till now. Pls has anyone's fake POP issue been resolved during this freeze break?
am having similar challenges. It wrote to support and created a ticket with my uploaded statement of account. That was about on the 16/12/16. After like two weeks like 26/12/16 cro through chat of order wrote that both parties must upload statement of account from the time the order was made till the day they responded. I did again but the other member did not upload anything nor said any thing. Ever since then nothing. I don't know if cro is waiting also till January 14 to remmatch or not. That money suppose dey yield interest.
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by tboyO2: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
geunik:

am having similar challenges. It wrote to support and created a ticket with my uploaded statement of account. That was about on the 16/12/16. After like two weeks like 26/12/16 cro through chat of order wrote that both parties must upload statement of account from the time the order was made till the day they responded. I did again but the other member did not upload anything nor said any thing. Ever since then nothing. I don't know if cro is waiting also till January 14 to remmatch or not. That money suppose dey yield interest.
same issue here the guy even forge pop and statement of account too angry

I just tire
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Raylight2:
U guyz are just funny. Is MMM on Nairaland?
get busy
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
tboyO2:

I just tire
ur own strong o!
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by Hiploko(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
geunik:

was thinking they wud use the break to find a solution to thid peculiar issue
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by tboyO2: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hiploko:
ur own strong o!
I dey tell u.
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by geunik(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Hiploko:
was thinking they wud use the break to find a solution to thid peculiar issue
if they found out that the person did not pay, there is nothing they can do now but to cancell it and rematch you after 14. That s my guess
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by geunik(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2017
tboyO2:

I just tire
omo this one is strong.
Invite efcc enter your Mata. The guy mean bizness
Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by tboyO2: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2017
cry
geunik:

omo this one is strong.
Invite efcc enter your Mata. The guy mean bizness

1 Like

Re: MMM: Still On POP Issue by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2017
MMM ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Megawill Microfinance / 10 Most Mineral-rich Countries In Africa / Genesis Mining (gm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.