Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Asthma : Let's Discuss It . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthma : Let's Discuss It . (614 Views)

Please Help: My Fiancee Has Asthma / SURGERY? Let's Discuss / Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
My father had it for many Years ,Asthma can be Deadly ,if you are going through this ,Let's share and discuss.
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Going through Terrible times as a Result of Asthma
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Let's share our Experience
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Share ,others might Learn
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Others can learn when you share.
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by isbir(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
10 Days To Cure Asthma Permanently

Asthma is a deadly disease and you should not continue living your life with inhaler and attack which may claim life if care is not taken.
Never wait a day to get my Herbal solution to END asthma problem in your life. With the grace of Almighty God, This Asthma herbal mixture has been used to cure asthma patients permanents. Enough of swallowing plenty tablets with so many side effects that yielded no result.

This herbal solution was inherited from my forefather through my father and they have been using this herbal remedy for the past 5000 years ago without any side effects. Within 10 to 15 days of using this Asthma Herbal remedy, it will cure all form of asthma symptoms and evacuate all the root causes of suffering from this dangerous asthma menace. Act today as tomorrrow may be too late. conquer asthma before you lose battle to asthma.

To get this 100% Asthma herbal Solution that will help you cure asthma permanently, please call 08036882653 and you shall receive healing by the special grace of Almighty God.
If you anyone suffering from asthma, please share this information with them to save their life.
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Hello
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
We should endeavour to keep away from Dusty Environment
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2016
what your view
Re: Asthma : Let's Discuss It . by asthmacoughend(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Let's share .

(1) (Reply)

Remarkable Health Benefits Of MORINGA / 13 Benefits Of Eating Ginger During Pregnancy / This Woman With 2 Vaginas Just Got Pregnant With A ‘miracle Baby’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.