Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) (11676 Views)

We Will Not Condone Cattle Rustling In Kogi – Yahaya Bello / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish / Dogara Inaugurates Committee To End Economic Recession In Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
IGP inaugurates committee on
implementation of curtailment of
cattle rustling in Nigeria
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP
Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni,
inaugurated an implementation
committee on curtailment of cattle
rustling in Nigeria at Force
Headquarters, Abuja on 13th December, 2016.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/igp-inaugurates-committee-in-fight.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

So cattle rustling is the biggest crime in Nigeria now that is requires a committee ehn?! Issokay! Useless public servants!!!!
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by persius555(m): 3:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Not all Fulani are herdsmen so all herdsmen should be Fulani. The rest of Nigeria should wake up.
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by nextprince: 3:51am On Dec 14, 2016
nextprince:

Not true bro. Fulanis do pay for damages contrary to all these media propaganda of farm destruction. I have witnessed these events many times and sometimes, having accidentally destroyed farms, they report themselves to village/ward heads even b4 the farm owners observe such.
I have witnessed mischief by some farmers who willingly invite the Fulanis to graze on their farmlands after harvesting because of farmyard manure only to turn around feigning ignorance of fulani presence in his farm and start claiming damages.
Bro, take it or leave it, the cause of fulani violence is rustling and that is robbery. If u run into armed robbers and u have the chance of killing them, will u spare them because their lives are more important than ur money? Or is it because the Fulanis don't go to media due to ignorance/illiteracy?
SycophanticGoat:

[s]Just shut it already? Why do people talk as if they don't have sense? So a Fulani man should allowed to encroach on a farmer's crop and means of livelihood at will? So a farmer's piece of land, full of crops he suffered to plant and grow is not worth his life? The crops should be destroyed by terrorists herdsmen while the farmer's should watch them and even thank them for a job well done? The way these people reason defies logic and berate critical thinking. Tufiakwa!
SycophanticGoat:
[/s]

[s]And he keeps talking trash in order to buttress his useless points about his justifying terrorism. Now let me ask you, what about several situations where Fulani terrorists encroached on people's farmlands and upon siting them, they murder, or brutalize the owner of the farmland or rape (in the case of a woman).

Its only a demonic human being that would ignore all the animalistic acts of the herdsmen just to justify their terrorism tendencies. Even my friend, a Kabba guy from Kogi, told me how Fulani terrorists brutalized their farmers until their gathered themselves to retaliate. Or should we all keep mum while they brutalize farmers and feed their cattle with the livelihood of another man.

The fact is, if Fulani terrorists herdsmen respect the rights of farmers and stop encroaching on their crops, then there wouldn't have been anything like cattle rustling down south. Did you even see a thread a Nairalander created sometimes back, on how these troublesome and heartless people encroached on his father's farmland and destroyed all the crops they relied on for survival? You won't see it because it means nothing to you for someone to loose his means of livelihood but means everything when a fulani man looses his own livelihood.

[/s]God forbid people's reasoning tho.. SmH
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by mizzyboy007: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2016
I'm sorry guys, but I totally give up on this country.
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by DonCortino: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2016
nextprince:

Not true bro. Fulanis do pay for damages contrary to all these media propaganda of farm destruction. I have witnessed these events many times and sometimes, having accidentally destroyed farms, they report themselves to village/ward heads even b4 the farm owners observe such.
I have witnessed mischief by some farmers who willingly invite the Fulanis to graze on their farmlands after harvesting because of farmyard manure only to turn around feigning ignorance of fulani presence in his farm and start claiming damages.
Bro, take it or leave it, the cause of fulani violence is rustling and that is robbery. If u run into armed robbers and u have the chance of killing them, will u spare them because their lives are more important than ur money? Or is it because the Fulanis don't go to media due to ignorance/illiteracy?

They pay by butchering the farmers! I am not taking it. U are a paid mole to defend the fulani terrorists. Even Nato and d international community recognises them as terrorists.

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by nextprince: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2016
DonCortino:

They pay by butchering the farmers! I am not taking it. U are a paid mole to defend the fulani terrorists. Even Nato and d international community recognises them as terrorists.

Keep fooling yourself.

Bro, no need for insult. Some of my colleagues are igbos and they have very good knowledge of what their brothers are doing in the village. Most of u that take to online supporting these criminals are not helping them.
Some of the security agencies in the north like jos, plateau state are also from the east. If u know anyone in any of the security agencies presently in jos where cattle rustling is also rampant, find out from them rather than sitting in one place and be spewing out what u know nothing about. A fulani man will not spare anyone who disposses him of his life savings and same applies to anyone.
I can't be suffering in cold, under sun, rain, year in year out only for some idiots who have been enjoying the comforts of their homes to wake up one morning to rob me of my life savings and u expect me to start clapping hands for them. Bro, cattle is money and some people are making a great deal of money by stealing them on daily basis and in some cases get the Fulanis killed, just that Fulanis don't take to media because they are predominantly illiterates. How many times have u read about cattle rustling on nl? Is it that it doesn't happen? Nay, it happens on daily basis. I served in the east and I'm a living witness to some of these things.
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by DonCortino: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, no need for insult. Some of my colleagues are igbos and they have very good knowledge of what their brothers are doing in the village. Most of u that take to online supporting these criminals are not helping them.
Some of the security agencies in the north like jos, plateau state are also from the east. If u know anyone in any of the security agencies presently in jos where cattle rustling is also rampant, find out from them rather than sitting in one place and be spewing out what u know nothing about. A fulani man will not spare anyone who disposses him of his life savings and same applies to anyone.
I can't be suffering in cold, under sun, rain, year in year out only for some idiots who have been enjoying the comforts of their homes to wake up one morning to rob me of my life savings and u expect me to start clapping hands for them. Bro, cattle is money and some people are making a great deal of money by stealing them on daily basis and in some cases get the Fulanis killed, just that Fulanis don't take to media because they are predominantly illiterates. How many times have u read about cattle rustling on nl? Is it that it doesn't happen? Nay, it happens on daily basis. I served in the east and I'm a living witness to some of these things.

You r also a bigot! So its only igbos that do wat u r claiming? What of those they kill in benue, jos, kaduna? All christians.

Pls dont quote me again! You deserve insults.
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by pedrilo: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
its official! NORTHERN NIGERIA is holding us back from development!
i see tru their gimmick
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by OpinionCounts(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2016
nextprince:

Robbed? Pls what is ur definition of robbery? Support ur definition with relevant sections of "whichever constitution" and relate it to "ND has been robbed" declaration.

The same constitution u have that validates ur claim of robbery against the Fulani's is the same constitution that validates the robbery of the Niger deltans, go and read it up yourself with an unbiased mind set.
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by nextprince: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2016
OpinionCounts:

The same constitution u have that validates ur claim of robbery against the Fulani's is the same constitution that validates the robbery of the Niger deltans, go and read it up yourself with an unbiased mind set.

The fulani cows are being rustled by cattle rustlers which is a criminal offence under the Nigeria Constitution. But what is it that is being stolen from the ND and by who and under which constitution does that constitute robbery?
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2016
nextprince:

The fulani cows are being rustled by cattle rustlers which is a criminal offence under the Nigeria Constitution. But what is it that is being stolen from the ND and by who and under which constitution does that constitute robbery?

You just defined robbery by "who" is stealing, "what" is stolen and whether or not the thief has backed up his act by the constitution which was put together by him and his fellow thieves to justify their stealing....this can only happen in a black country. Have u ever heard of the word "Equity".
Re: IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) by nextprince: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2016
OpinionCounts:

You just defined robbery by "who" is stealing, "what" is stolen and whether or not the thief has backed up his act by the constitution which was put together by him and his fellow thieves to justify their stealing....this can only happen in a black country. Have u ever heard of the word "Equity".

Last time I checked, ND is part of Nigeria and what that means is that the Nigeria Constitution is binding on the region. The constitution was written by Nigerians including N/Deltans. Lawmakers from ND are representing the region at the HOA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Halts Port Harcourt Refinery Concession To Agip / Fuel Scarcity: Sell At N145 Or Lose Your Petrol, DPR Warns Marketers / Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.