Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Transfer To Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transfer To Domiciliary Account (539 Views)

Please How Long Does Skrill Withdrawal To Domiciliary Account Take? / Looking For The Best Nigeria Bank For A Domiciliary Account? Read This / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer To Domiciliary Account by obiscolly(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
I want to do a dollar transfer to a domiciliary account in Nigeria. Can anyone who is informed about the current state of things tell me if this money will be paid to the person in dollars? That's what it should be ideally, but just want to be sure.
Re: Transfer To Domiciliary Account by obiscolly(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls I need an urgent response. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nexans’ Subsea Cables To Connect Cameroon And Brazil / Billionaire Femi Otedola sets up two Canadian sisters who wanted to blackmail hi / Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.