Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Politics Is Killing Nigeria And Not The Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Is Killing Nigeria And Not The Government (388 Views)

"Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out / Whoever Thinks Corruption Is What Is Killing Nigeria Should Have A Rethink / Top 6 Organization That Are Killing Nigeria Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics Is Killing Nigeria And Not The Government by lamarrj(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm really not a person that like to talk about politics. I have observed that it is not the president or is panel that are making us suffer in this country. It is the politics that destroys Nigeria. The politicking in Nigeria is what is destroying us. I listen to Fela, yes! And I learned from his view that Nigeria is being destroyed by a type of 'army-arrangement' sort of which we call the 'Carbals'. The Obasanjos and Tinubus etcs. Fela spoke the truth, why was he imprisoned? Why don't radio air his music? Why are some of the truths he sang about not available to the masses? He may have been radical but he stood for the truth as regards politics and spirituals. The politics of them either coming into power or retaining someone that would directly be subjected to them. It is a type of circle, that is why the primary school marching song 'parent listen to your children, we are the leaders of the tomorrow' is just a song and it's never going to happen because the leaders of yesterday are and will still be the leaders of tomorrow. The recycling of past leaders is what is killing Nigeria, the politics that is being played is affecting the Government system. And to think that most of them amassed powers in their youthful age. In contrast to what is happening today where the average Nigerian youth is somewhere on the street gambling and scamming. Nigeria will only get better when there is a change of politics. I still don't understand what Buhari has come to do again at this age. They should leave Nigeria alone, they put us in this mess and someone will want to come and claim messiah preaching 'Change'! What change has he come to offer? No disrespect in terms of Change I have not seen any, maybe he really had good intentions this time around but he is stifled by the politics which makes it so sad that I'm pretty sure he can't bring any Change. If a real change is to happen, past leaders should leave Nigeria alone let the incorruptible Youths take over. They have failed us and may continue to fail us if we keep voting them in. Remember they put us in this mess ever since time-immemorial. Only the Youths can bring a new Nigeria.

Just another frustrated Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Pay Workers Before Dec 20 —kogi Gov / “the Senate Is Talking Nonsense” – Buhari’s Secretary Reacts To Calls For His Re / Father Christmas Arrests Drug Dealers In Peru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.