Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Apostle Akan Weeks Finally Speaks After A Long Silence From Hospital Bed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Akan Weeks Finally Speaks After A Long Silence From Hospital Bed (743 Views)

Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Akan Weeks Finally Speaks After A Long Silence From Hospital Bed by Onbiz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
After a long silence, founder of the Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Apostle Akan Weeks, has called on his members not to crucify him for the collapsed building, which trapped scores to death‎.
Weeks reminded them that he was still their brother and pastor.

Speaking to Planet FM radio from his hospital bed, the cleric said he was also seriously injured but that as soon as he was out of the hospital, he would pray with Nigerians.
“Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I’m still your brother, Reigners Church family, I’m still your pastor. The enthronement was cancelled completely and I am not interested.
“Please let us rise and pray. I really sympathise with the departed soul. Once I’m out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together
Source, http://www.techbase.tk/2016/12/after-long-silence-founder-of-reigners.html?m=1
Re: Apostle Akan Weeks Finally Speaks After A Long Silence From Hospital Bed by swazpedro(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Eeyah que seRa sera
Re: Apostle Akan Weeks Finally Speaks After A Long Silence From Hospital Bed by Topgainer: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Onbiz:

After a long silence, founder of the Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Apostle Akan Weeks, has called on his members not to crucify him for the collapsed building, which trapped scores to death‎.
Weeks reminded them that he was still their brother and pastor.

Speaking to Planet FM radio from his hospital bed, the cleric said he was also seriously injured but that as soon as he was out of the hospital, he would pray with Nigerians.
“Please, this is not the time to crucify me; I’m still your brother, Reigners Church family, I’m still your pastor. The enthronement was cancelled completely and I am not interested.
“Please let us rise and pray. I really sympathise with the departed soul. Once I’m out of my hospital bed, I will come on air and we will pray together
Source, http://www.techbase.tk/2016/12/after-long-silence-founder-of-reigners.html?m=1
Nigeria don't need your prayers Apostle Akans Weeks. It is an insult to say such and more insulting to say 'I am still your brother and Pastor' In other words ensuring you come back to meet a congregation of worshippers at your Reigners Bible Church is more important.
Apostle should repent and denounce his circle of friends many of whom have soiled hands, fly at night and become Angels of light on Sundays.
He should explain what he knew about the building structure and make himself available to the authorities for proper investigations.
He should get a list of all the dead and injured worshipers. With that list he would be able to draw out handsome compensations.
Re: Apostle Akan Weeks Finally Speaks After A Long Silence From Hospital Bed by Onbiz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Topgainer:

Nigeria don't need your prayers Apostle Akans Weeks. It is an insult to say such and more insulting to say 'I am still your brother and Pastor' In other words ensuring you come back to meet a congregation of worshippers at your Reigners Bible Church is more important.
Apostle should repent and denounce his circle of friends many of whom have soiled hands, fly at night and become Angels of light on Sundays.
He should explain what he knew about the building structure and make himself available to the authorities for proper investigations.
He should get a list of all the dead and injured worshipers. With that list he would be able to draw out handsome compensations.
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Life / DSS Summons Apostle John Suleiman For Speaking Against Killings Of Chirstians / DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.