Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing (738 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing by SKYTREND(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2017
General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, was on Monday night allowed to go home after being quizzed by the Department of State Services for about three hours.

According to Punch report, the cleric secured his freedom about 10:45 pm amidst cheers from members of his congregation, friends, family and some of his pastors.

http://naijashowbiz.com/2017/01/31/nigerian-secret-police-free-apostle-suleman/

1 Like

Re: DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing by MrGreenMavro: 5:59am On Jan 31, 2017
hmm
Re: DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing by aishatu19(f): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't blame Muslims for being Muslims wherever they are: in buses, in the streets, in secular places, christian places, in political offices, military etc. I blame Christians for being hypocrites. They are only Christians in church and on Sundays.

They love their lives and their money more than their Faith. You will find a Christian blaming a fellow Christian who is being persecuted by Muslims (what an irony)! Christians read only passages in the Holy Bible that promises them "riches". Take they old Testament, they will preach verses of Tithes but ignore verse of Defense of Faith. These persecution of Christians will continue until they learn from the Jews.
Christian countries even deny their status and call themselves Secular States. Muslim majority countries don't do that. Christians always strive to be politically correct. I wonder whom that would please. I believe some Christians teachers should read the Qu'ran to better understand what they are up against.

Christian only know how to come to Social Media and rant. Its pathetic. Most Muslims (in the North) don't waste their time. They don't need to voice their concerns or threaten. They simply act when its time. They listen mainly to radio to be informed with relevant stuff. Are they not Christians in SSS, DIA, NAF, EFCC? Are they not Christians in Aso Rock? Are they not Christians Governors? I am sure u get my point. Christians sees their job as secular. Muslims see their language, culture, job, office, business, banking , etc as Islamic.

If this trend should continue, Islam will take over the World. Just give it time. There is one Redeem Pastor ( Is it Pst Emma?) whom I believe is a bit enlightened when I listened to his tape. Don't be shock that it is Christians who will disclaim him words. Muslims know he is very right. Only people like Obassanjo, Fayose, Femi Fani are forces to be contented in the South in a small scale. None of the clergy down south seems to bother even when their members here are killed. They are only worried when heir personal life is threatened (like two two cases Pastors down south who called for Self defense simple because the received life threatening intel). Their reactions were selfish but commended.

Christians in small community must arm themselves with physical and spiritual weapons. Forget you political and religious leaders. They will always betray you and fly abroad where their families are. CAN can do little. Form a strong neighborhood watch. Arms your youths and pray. Let your educated ones form a long term plan because from what I hear, Muslims have been planning all along.
For those reading this, forgive my grammatical blunders. In my heart I love everyone irrespective of their religion. I simple hate wickedness and blood thirst in the hearts of some Muslims. God bless you. God Bless Nigeria!
Re: DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing by SKYTREND(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2017
aishatu19:
I don't blame Muslims for being Muslims wherever they are: in buses, in the streets, in secular places, christian places, in political offices, military etc. I blame Christians for being hypocrites. They are only Christians in church and on Sundays.

They love their lives and their money more than their Faith. You will find a Christian blaming a fellow Christian who is being persecuted by Muslims (what an irony)! Christians read only passages in the Holy Bible that promises them "riches". Take they old Testament, they will preach verses of Tithes but ignore verse of Defense of Faith. These persecution of Christians will continue until they learn from the Jews.
Christian countries even deny their status and call themselves Secular States. Muslim majority countries don't do that. Christians always strive to be politically correct. I wonder whom that would please. I believe some Christians teachers should read the Qu'ran to better understand what they are up against.

Christian only know how to come to Social Media and rant. Its pathetic. Most Muslims (in the North) don't waste their time. They don't need to voice their concerns or threaten. They simply act when its time. They listen mainly to radio to be informed with relevant stuff. Are they not Christians in SSS, DIA, NAF, EFCC? Are they not Christians in Aso Rock? Are they not Christians Governors? I am sure u get my point. Christians sees their job as secular. Muslims see their language, culture, job, office, business, banking , etc as Islamic.

If this trend should continue, Islam will take over the World. Just give it time. There is one Redeem Pastor ( Is it Pst Emma?) whom I believe is a bit enlightened when I listened to his tape. Don't be shock that it is Christians who will disclaim him words. Muslims know he is very right. Only people like Obassanjo, Fayose, Femi Fani are forces to be contented in the South in a small scale. None of the clergy down south seems to bother even when their members here are killed. They are only worried when heir personal life is threatened (like two two cases Pastors down south who called for Self defense simple because the received life threatening intel). Their reactions were selfish but commended.

Christians in small community must arm themselves with physical and spiritual weapons. Forget you political and religious leaders. They will always betray you and fly abroad where their families are. CAN can do little. Form a strong neighborhood watch. Arms your youths and pray. Let your educated ones form a long term plan because from what I hear, Muslims have been planning all along.
For those reading this, forgive my grammatical blunders. In my heart I love everyone irrespective of their religion. I simple hate wickedness and blood thirst in the hearts of some Muslims. God bless you. God Bless Nigeria!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing by maryjan8(f): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Okay
Re: DSS Free Apostle Johnson Suleman After 3-hour Quizzing by Vatsyayana: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2017
aishatu19:

Shoro niyen?

(1) (Reply)

Resurrected Tree! Checkout This Mysterious Tree That Fell, And Rose Again. / The Truth About Our Churches And Pastors Of Tofay / A Big Question For All Christian Zealots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.