Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) (47461 Views)

My 45-Year-Old Aunty Is Getting Married On February 23rd – Nigerian Man Cries / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wuse Zone 2, Abuja.
could be 390k or even 301k I never know ooh.,

Trust me it will just be in ya interest to get even one child ooppps forgot to add adoption is open.

if eemm, Ok i will get back to you are our girl.

You have just earn some bonus for responding its real, unlike MMM, a chicken change will be send to you. grin

Congrats.

Also go get some Lubricants you will need it. Thank me later

TrapQueen77:

Uummm.. Sounds great.. But I don't know where is zone 2? How many zones in his area alone?

So 300k/monthly? Not enaf oo.. But make him sure that I won't carry his baby eeehn grin my wishing well is already dry like Sahara desert.. Hahahhahah
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by javispj(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa ooooo
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Their age won't be the demise of their marriage. It will be amoebas minding the couple's business. Congratulations to the couple. I wish them a happy marriage.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by sinaj(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
dinachi:

Sinaj the lesbian, how far?
how is ur mom, my lesbian partner doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
serve well? as in rice or amala?? ayam not understanding you o.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by MAKABBEY(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uummm.. Sounds great.. But I don't know where is zone 2? How many zones in his area alone?
So 300k/monthly? Not enaf oo.. But make him sure that I won't carry his baby eeehn grin my wishing well is already dry like Sahara desert.. Hahahhahah
makindealabi1512@gmail.com email me, let make history 2geder.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
MAKABBEY:

makindealabi1512@gmail.com email me, let make history 2geder.

Hahahhahaaha... What history? grin

I like science and technology joor. tongue

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrop:
Zambian gospel artist, Steve Glory, 27, last weekend was joined in Holy Matrimony with his 45-year old girlfriend and boss, Estellah.
Where there’s love, age can never be a boundary… Continue with their photos below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/27-year-old-gospel-singer-marries-his.html?m=0

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Man abuse
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Sayelabola(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
AlexCk:

Looks like ur legs @pix yea??

wink grin

Bros look am well, I can see a vagina-pathway in the dark.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Desword(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by McBean157(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

And I believe I still have a chance too.. wink

But All I hope is that my wishing well is still soaking wet once I settle down.. otherwise my room will be filled with all types of lubes... tongue

Lol...are you that old?
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

But All I hope is that my wishing well is still soaking wet once I settle down.. otherwise my room will be filled with all types of lubes... tongue
spotted
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
iykofias:
u married a top player in menopause fc. U need god strength n vaseline
Who told she's in menopause? Or is that what medical science told you? Inasmuch ethically it's not right, everyone is giving the choice to do what he or she wants provided you know the consequence or the benefit of what you're doing.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
sinaj:
true love my ass!

I wonder how the boy's mum will be feeling now.
This doesn't just make sense.
your bizines,,your problem
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by sunshineV(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dis nigga like expired things, come make I give u my granny grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Barthiyke(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
teozey111:
what is it with young guys getting married to old women these days

Broke and poverty! Marriage is a long journey that leads anywhere you make its decision.

This one is suicidal, the boy would be the biggest maid at home.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Kongonya(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zambia and Zimbabwe are two different countries
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Bishop(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yessss.. It's a special toothpaste for a special tooth cheesy grin

Hahahaa
kai that special tooth go klean pa... i will like to have a proof that it cleans well before i get one from you. :-):-)
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Now thats what I call a TYPE MISMATCH. cool

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by TrumpDonald2: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
sinaj:
true love my ass!

Why u dey vex say the woman marry? Are you the boy's mother? Don't you think the family gave their consent for the marriage to hold? Chill girl smiley
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by christiknow(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
If he indeed, he married her because of love (blind one), the marriage will definitely unblind him...Think about it, if the boy is you son, brother or one of your friend, would you have asked him to go on?
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Barigaboy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

Sure God time is d best n its not far.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Codedrock(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
sinaj:
true love my ass!

But if it was a 45 year old man marry 27 year old lady I'm sure that would make a Lotta sense to you

Funny how some people get stuck to beliefs they were raised with.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Codedrock:

But if it was a 45 year old man marry 27 year old lady I'm sure that would make a Lotta sense to you

Funny how some people get stuck to beliefs they were raised with.
quit assuming coz u ain't in my head nd dunno wah I believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video) / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.