Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

National Employment Training Scheme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Employment Training Scheme (2601 Views)

Loeis: Loss Of Employment Insurance Scheme / Contributory Pension Scheme In Nigeria. / Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Employment Training Scheme by nykee(f): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2009
VISIT THE WEBSITE www.netsnigeria.org to registerand obtain your registration number,
Re: National Employment Training Scheme by gamesb: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
pls wat are they into this national employment training scheme .
i need to educated above them
thanks for ur contributions.
Re: National Employment Training Scheme by Angelmart(f): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ gamesb

The National Employment training scheme (NETS) is a special programme specifically designed to tackle unemployment in Nigeria. The programme is in partnership with the Federal Government and leading firms in the telecommunications, banking and oil and gas sectors. Organizations in the public and private sectors have also partnered with NETS.

The objective of the programme is to train a select number of participants free of charge and place them in jobs upon completion of the programme.

This programme is in partnership with the National Directorate of Employment INDE) – the federal government agency in charge of job creation in Nigeria.

Interested participants are expected to apply and sit for a qualifying examination. Application is open to all Nigerians and the training is free of charge.
Re: National Employment Training Scheme by soki2ng(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2009
And the exams will be written ONLINE Tomorrow. 5/12/2009
i'm just wondering, doesn't this encourage cheating? i mean, u know wat i mean
Re: National Employment Training Scheme by nastiptop(f): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
great training but can this add an advantage ?

(1) (Reply)

Materials/contacts For NPMCN/WACS 2014 Primaries In ORL / I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) / Urgent Pls! I Need A Standard Acca Lecture Centre In Warri Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.