Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34526 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Abdullateef77(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Please give us time, even if today is your 4th or 5th....7th..9th day and you have not receive anything, please calm down, you will all receive , the more you panic here the more you discourage those that will pay into your account. Everybody should just calm down. Am putting all my blood to make it a success

The funny thing is that your swift response is enough to calm everyone that is here.

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Every Member Will Get Paid Sooner Or Later. Be Patient Please.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
The more you post something like this the more you discourage those that will pay you.
I have modified it
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ogudufrank: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
We are swiftly working on a standard website . it will be launch soon.
Write a program for auto-matching.
Today is d 8th day and I'm still yet to get donations. I've only gotten once.

Username: isinzu
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
do you need help? I fit work for una...abi mk I shut up?

Una no even acknowledge my post of last night. Well done sha.

Better comman employ me,na free o
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by born2wyn(f): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Don't worry , they will get paid before the end of next week
pls donatenigeria today is day 8 av bin confirmed with jst 1alert,pls let me get the remaining 3pls so that i can upgrade.Username born2wyn
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd...if this thread has 10,000 views and dem no gree give u 50k,call me make we scatter am together...4k+ views now
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2016
born2wyn:

pls donatenigeria today is day 8 av bin confirmed with jst 1alert,pls let me get the remaining 3pls so that i can upgrade.Username born2wyn
welcome to my world...but the part where we'll have issues na d 3 wey dem want make I dy expect instead of 5,its soo not good. Terms and condition don change b dat na
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lizzypro: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2016
This is the problem with nigerians. Always pessimistic about everything(why I hate doing anything progressive with nigerians).

Why not positively lodge your complaints without hurting the repute of the scheme. How hard is it to deduce that your vituperations is tantamount to delay or possible freeze of your investment, cos subsequent(intending) investors will be reluctant to donate to you.

Why create unwarranted panic Or you think the money just drop from the sky, or the owner of the site will start withdrawing from his bank acct to pay all investors 20,000angry

Read between the lines, people. Damn! This is nauseating

6 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Exmarte:
WilliamsNedd...if this thread has 10,000 views and dem no gree give u 50k,call me make we scatter am together...4k+ views now

Lol. Take am easy o.

Its actually 5k. That's what they say. Its been changed.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lizzypro: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Lol. Take am easy o.

Its actually 5k. That's what they say. Its been changed.
#5k abi 5k views? grin
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by monery: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Today is the Ninth Day .

NOTHING AT ALL !!! NOTHING AT ALL !!!

check my SIGNATURE for All the details about My Registration till Date ..

These bots keep banning me for Posting about this Programme.

I Still maintain that I believe in this Programme.

...But am very,very, very pained by this shabby treatment...check my details in my Signature.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Exmarte:
#5k abi 5k views? grin

5k views.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by saintsylve(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Don't worry , they will get paid before the end of next week

What about the upgrading?
Mynaira is the username.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by steph0(f): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Since everything is okay now, can people please be matched to pay me? I registered and paid in sunday night, so this is day 5 or 6? My username is glo9. Thanks.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pappy4real(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
username
Pappy4real
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by monery: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:

Today is the Ninth Day .
NOTHING AT ALL !!! NOTHING AT ALL !!!
check my SIGNATURE for All the details about My Registration till Date ..
These bots keep banning me for Posting about this Programme.
I Still maintain that I believe in this Programme.
...But am very,very, very pained by this shabby treatment...check my details in my Signature.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Exmarte: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

5k views.
make e complete mk money enter b dat. I don keep cutlass in case sha. Nice strategy tho
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by GeekyLass(f): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Scam
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Fathered(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

@DonateNigeria

I'm happy my strategy worked. grin

Go through my post on Nl,you'll see that I am a graduate of Mass comm. Rumours spread quickly than any other thing.

Discrediting the platform in a bid to get participants to troop in and give testimonies of how truly it is working.

Why do you think I've been quiet all this while? I would have easily reported some Monikers still making comments on Nh.

About the editing,I'll just edit the body not the heading so that of won't be taken down.

REALLY!
So because you were pained all other strategies didn't work ;
From MMM has crashed
Come here and see
payment testimony
You were pained you didn't get the views.
You resorted to calling on the mods on all threads promoting N H. which led to the closing of Jerry24kay 2851 views nd kay4guy 2355 views threads.
@DonateNigeria I can't dictate for you or tell you how to run your venture but if this is upheld then I weep for Nigeria the more.

Williams Karma has her menu, everyone will be served accordingly.

The most important thing now is @DonateNigeria, ATTEND TO THE LIST SENT TO YOUR WHATSAPP.
75 PARTICIPANTS FROM THE GROUP NEEDS URGENT REPLY .
I sent it, you acknowledged it but you haven't done anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by DrRiley(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Fathered:

REALLY!
From MMM has crashed
Come here and see
payment testimony
You resorted to calling on the mods on all threads promoting N H. which led to the closing of Jerry24kay 2851 views nd kay4guy 2355 views threads.
@DonateNigeria I can't dictate for you or tell you how to run your venture but if this is upheld then I weep for Nigeria the more.

The most important thing now is @DonateNigeria, ATTEND TO THE LIST SENT TO YOUR WHATSAPP.
Jerry that's True

3 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
you will get all alerts please.

Then Confirm (nancy5) who paid to toyosi O,
(stellie) who paid to Uchenwoke Obinna, and match (pope). For over 5days now.... Haba
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Exmarte:
make e complete mk money enter b dat. I don keep cutlass in case sha. Nice strategy tho
grin grin grin u don leave alabi??
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin
WilliamsNedd:

@DonateNigeria
grin
I'm happy my strategy worked. grin

Go through my post on Nl,you'll see that I am a graduate of Mass comm. Rumours spread quickly than any other thing.

Discrediting the platform in a bid to get participants to troop in and give testimonies of how truly it is working.

Why do you think I've been quiet all this while? I would have easily reported some Monikers still making comments on Nh.

About the editing,I'll just edit the body not the heading so that of won't be taken down.

grin grin grin nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
It is our fault that you lost your phone .

Hello bros, I don't understand you. I said I screen shot and sent the transaction to you and the message was delivered. Are you saying you didn't receive the proof of payment? Secondly, is it hard to contact Mariam Babatunde Bibitayo to confirm that I made the payment?. I have sent you my bank statement on whatsapp please do something about it. It is not your fault that I lost my fone.
Thanks.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by vivigold1(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Pls I was confirmed on Tuesday, but up till now, I haven't gotten an alert. okeonos is the username. Thanks. DonateNigeria.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Please give us time, even if today is your 4th or 5th....7th..9th day and you have not receive anything, please calm down, you will all receive , the more you panic here the more you discourage those that will pay into your account. Everybody should just calm down. Am putting all my blood to make it a success
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Okay
We await you
I will be grateful if u can give me info about my account
Username:Hoshodie
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Fathered:

REALLY!
From MMM has crashed
Come here and see
payment testimony

Don't take it personal. Never meant it that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.