Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34473 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Totosin: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
BCharles:

Nancy5 paid you since Monday morning via bank transfer from Nathaniel Afanide. You didnt confirm this to the admin and this is the problem most people are facing here.....

Always confirn every payment to the admin so they (Admin) can also confirm the payee.

3 people paid me on Tuesday and up till 2day Thursday, am still waiting for 2 among the 3 people to call/text me their user names so i can foward it to admin for confirmation. Am sure they are here fighting the Admin when they've not done the right thing.
oh that! I did confirm it to the admin
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by mrcrabs(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
When the Admin is taking forever to answer it causes panic and that is what Is happening now.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by steviano(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
opeyemta:
Drop your username and I will confirm you now
Please help me too I have not been confirmed and I have sent all necessary detail of payment to the admin he is not reading my messages either username olaniran63
Please your help is needed I don't want to post the phone number I use in sending payment details to the admin here so as not to be block
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ajomzz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's past 24 hours now since I paid ; even the recipient affirmed my payment but said only the admin is entitled to put it in the system. I've sent all lot of messages to him which he has not seen talk of reply. Why is it taking this long?? My Username is: Ajomzz.

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by OlusegunAJ(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's now 4 donors and no longer 6...new update on their site.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
New Update :- Matching Might Take Up To 4days

Payment Confirmation Might Take Up To 4days.

Please Everybody Should Be Patient, You Will Be Matched and You will also be Confirmed and You Will Get All 4alerts.

There are over 30,000 daily new members and all workers are not sleeping over here because of you guys. please bear with us. We are here to stay.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Fathered(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Those of you on Level 2 .. say ayee

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Raph01: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
OlusegunAJ:
It's now 4 donors and no longer 6...new update on their site.
ehn kosi wahala... na make dem pay b koko
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by saintsylve(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please I have written to the admin via Whatsapp and made calls but they were not replied to.

I sent them message to upgrade the username: mynaira: to level 2 since days now.

Ifynaira too has only received one alert since last week Friday she paid.
Please look into it.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by alen4smith(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
saintsylve:
Please I have written to the admin via Whatsapp and made calls but they were not replied to.

I sent them message to upgrade the username: mynaira: to level 2 since days now.

Ifynaira too has only received one alert since last week Friday she paid.
Please look into it.
paid since on friday and yet to get a single pay admin pls take note.alen4smith
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by classicalbabs: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:

Please Everybody Should Be Patient, You Will Be Matched and You will also be Confirmed and You Will Get All 4alerts.

There are over 30,000 daily new members and all workers are not sleeping over here because of you guys. please bear with us. We are here to stay.

@ adim .....have been confirmed since on Friday but yet to receive a kobo......please help me out.....tanx......username::::: tbabs29
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
alen4smith:
paid since on friday and yet to get a single pay admin pls take note.alen4smith
alen4smith, you have been matched, but 4 of them refuse to pay you . we are going to block them and match you again
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
classicalbabs:

@ adim .....have been confirmed since on Friday but yet to receive a kobo......please help me out.....tanx......username::::: tbabs29
Mr Salawu, you will get most of your alerts tomorrow
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
I love replying you guys but nairaland moderator might ban me soon, but before then I urge you all to be patient and don't panic. you will all get paid and we will not fail you guys..
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
patient is the key
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by classicalbabs: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Mr Salawu, you will get most of your alerts tomorrow

tanx boss.....I will be expecting that cus I can't wait to reveal my own testimony
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by DrRiley(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:
I love replying you guys but nairaland moderator might ban me soon, but before then I urge you all to be patient and don't panic. you will all get paid and we will not fail you guys..
Good job Admin I've also paid and sent the proof please confirm me,my match said she has seen the alert
Username: swissnificient
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin
DonateNigeria:

grin grin..good..at least letting people know whats going on iz a good move.

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by GeekyLass(f): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Scam!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Jacobsnas52: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
I also paid yesterday buy yet to be confirm.usser name is jacobjazzy.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by femsheart(f): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:
I brought in 3 people all payments confirmed yet non of us has gotten alert! Look into it pls femsheart, Otreasure, gftimothy62 and dopedante.....
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by saintsylve(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:
patient is the key

Please look into the case of Ifynaira, she has received just one alert since last week Friday.

Also mynaira wants to upgrade.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by born2wyn(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oh my!! its good to be back after the ban placed on me for giving testimony of my 1st and only alert.Nairaland kill joy mods una do well 0o.Pls admin help me with my remaining 5 alerts so i can join others in stage 2.thank you
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ELShehzad: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:
pls help me check Username::: NTeam. (the N is for =N=, Nigerian currency name) so its =N=Team spelt in full... Help me check. I've been confirmed for a while now.. I dnt want the antispam bot 2 ban Me thats Y I didnt spell it in full
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by MrOreo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonateNigeria:
I ve been confirmed since Saturday, just one alert ever since..... Do something username-omegafx and ify757
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by eurogee: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
admins pls try to develop ur website more so that the system takes over the match responsibility to avoid favoritism and entrench credibility and confidence. please don't allow Nigeria corrupt factor crept into this laudable scheme at this early stage. Already, complaints are becoming more louder than positive testimonies. we keep hoping that u won't disappoint at least for now

3 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by MrOreo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Like play like play this OP is getting close to the 5k views, I hope he will get d 50k?? grin
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Maa4real(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
opeyemta:
If you have a problem with your account post it here and it will be resolved
yes ooo. I sign up with u guys but all of a sudden after my first donation u just change it from 30k to 20k and matching become 4days why na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.