Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos (23079 Views)

Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination / Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria / Landmark University Shines In Energy Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by DjAndroid: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Na ipod! Umunne m, I lie?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by no1madman(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2016
TINALETC3:
Congrats
How big is ur clittttt. . .have u measured it? Length and width pls. .
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by walosky(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2016
I know!...I know say na dem! The only tribe full of brains. I love ibos joor

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Jacko1(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2016
International business no hard na

Moin moin program

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Godmyrefuge1(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:
And I had a dream just this morning that my future wife got an award in the UK

Could she be the one....
dream is fool sometime,have another dream,u will see ur dream wife from ur village
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2016
I've always maintained it, Nigerian ladies are wonderful... Just d ryt ones though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by checkolatunji: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Chidex2442:
Name checkers from the west.....
It's a bad market.....

Good news for her and her family not yours.

Make she come be best student for naija school, sebi you sabi how naija lecturers dey beef student
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by CXLVII: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2016
deeMarc:

Lol...guess we had the same dream

If you sleep very well, I promise you will get to see your real wife, she is in the village presently frying Garri grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by refreshrate: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2016
My own is whatever you do babe don't start saying you're coming back to Nigeria to put your knowledge to use
Ambode will make you bus conductor
Dangote will give you trailer
Federal govt will tell you to fill form for one program that is not yet defined and you'll continue checking nairaland for update, joining whatsapp group ...and waiting for update (make I no talk the name of this one, the victims can be very angry ) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Proudly Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by adedayourt(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Olive33:
She's an IGBO

success is not transmitted by tribe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by temitope06(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2016
She had a merit and won all these awards?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by ogaju007(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Evertime I see something like this, it reminds me that's a minimum of 15000 pounds contributed to another country's economy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady identified as Joy Chidolue, who bagged multiple awards in her MSc degree from Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK. Among the awards bagged by the pretty lady were -MSc International Business Management (merit).-Best graduating Student in MSc International Business Management 2016.-Best Dissertation in MSc International Business Management 2016-Chatered Management Institute Award for Best Management Student (Scotland award)-Strategic Management and Leadership Certificate (CMI).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nigerian-girl-shines-in-uk-university.html
Which Nigerian Lady
A beg she's a Biafran lady
The gr8 Igbo precisely tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by jidxin(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Chidex2442:
Name checkers from the west..... It's a bad market.....
u mean south?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
hopsydboi:
How many of such stories has graced FP! A lot Nigerians has great potential.

But I don't know what d problem is, after d academic prowess. We barely hear them making waves in real life/human issues?

Who multiple award EPP? If it can't solve problem. Am not hating please
Observation.

My thoughts exactly. Who academic excellence help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2016
She's a marriage material
Not those that preferred to fk around rather than study

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by richard870(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady identified as Joy Chidolue, who bagged multiple awards in her MSc degree from Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK. Among the awards bagged by the pretty lady were -MSc International Business Management (merit).-Best graduating Student in MSc International Business Management 2016.-Best Dissertation in MSc International Business Management 2016-Chatered Management Institute Award for Best Management Student (Scotland award)-Strategic Management and Leadership Certificate (CMI).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nigerian-girl-shines-in-uk-university.html
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP POSTING ALL THESE "BAG THIS BAG THAT" UK STUFF BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE NOT WORTH IT! I REPEAT, NOT WORTH IT!!

NAIRALAND MODS SHOULD PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT CUZ ITS BECOMING SICKENING!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by enigma2007(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Congrats to her!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Litmus: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
richard870:
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP POSTING ALL THESE "BAG THIS BAG THAT" UK STUFF BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE NOT WORTH IT! I REPEAT, NOT WORTH IT!!

NAIRALAND MODS SHOULD PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT CUZ ITS BECOMING SICKENING!

What we need less of are the ghoulish posts subconsciously celebrating and getting off on dead bodies consequent of road and other tragic accidents. Nigeria is known (also) for her smart people, we need to celebrate more of this, i cant get enouh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:

If you sleep very well, I promise you will get to see your real wife, she is in the village presently frying Garri grin grin grin

Thank God i didn't sleep very well.....bad belle
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Tobium1(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Joy Chidolue.

Dis will make de afonjas go green with envy.
#ProudFlatino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by ElsonMorali: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Tobium1:
Joy Chidolue.

Dis will make de afonjas go green with envy.
#ProudFlatino

Oh really!

I guess her multiple awards will swell your bank account. smiley

You personally, how many awards have you gotten since you started attending school... Start from primary school... undecided

I hope you can see that success is irrespective of tribe.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by MrCork: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Chokmah(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2016
This is what Igbos are known for. But the issue now is that my Igbo brothers are afraid to marry this type leaving the Westerners to take our best brains and beauties.
"Put a stop to brain and beauty drain"
Let us(Igbos) go for our brainy girls. Leaving the Westerners to take them will make matters worst for us in the future, because you will be competing with their offspring in the future which is a combination of the best; which you can't defeat probably.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by richard870(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Litmus:

What we need less of are the ghoulish posts subconsciously celebrating and getting off on dead bodies consequent of road and other tragic accidents. Nigeria is known (also) for her smart people, we need to celebrate more of this, i cant get enouh...
You are right but most of this guys aren't that good #ItsOverHyped
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Afonjas: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Olive33:
She's an IGBO

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
She is an Igbo,,,wowww

Afonjas ntorrtntorrt[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by ooshinibos: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
CastedDude:

that's what we are good at collecting degree after degrees and more degrees ...but when it comes to practicality nothing to show but failure
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by grodt999: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
yes, Nigerians like to study yeye degrees that amount to nothing...sociology, mass comm, biochemistry...NEVER follow global trend in science and technology, innovation and creation!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by Tobium1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Oh really!

I guess her multiple awards will swell your bank account. smiley

You personally, how many awards have you gotten since you started attending school... Start from primary school... undecided

I hope you can see that success is irrespective of tribe.

Re: Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos by ElsonMorali: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tobium1:

I don't even know whether to laugh at your silliness or cry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Internet Revolution Can Destroy Scholarship - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.